LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Recommendations

Heyy,

I'm planning on wearing diapers throughout the day for a bit but don't know which ones are any good. I have a couple things i'm looking for in a diaper:

• it should be discreet and not too bulky
  • it should be able to handle a flooding and then some smaller leaks
  • i'd prefer for them to be not too expensive

I'll also be wearing them to work so discreet is the name of the game, the thinner the better.

Thanks a lot for any recommendations ^.^

Lots of Love,

Alice

• Like 1
Heyy,
I'm planning on wearing diapers throughout the day for a bit but don't know which ones are any good. I have a couple things i'm looking for in a diaper:
  • it should be discreet and not too bulky
  • it should be able to handle a flooding and then some smaller leaks
  • i'd prefer for them to be not too expensive
I'll also be wearing them to work so discreet is the name of the game, the thinner the better.
Thanks a lot for any recommendations ^.^
Lots of Love,
Alice
Try cloth like diapers during the day because they are really quiet and thinner than the plastic backed diapers are. I don't wear a diaper to work so when I get home after my shower I get into my diaper till the next morning. I wear a diaper 24/7 on my weekends off because I sleep alot and usually wet my diaper.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, vet19891994 said:

Try cloth like diapers during the day because they are really quiet and thinner than the plastic backed diapers are. I don't wear a diaper to work so when I get home after my shower I get into my diaper till the next morning. I wear a diaper 24/7 on my weekends off because I sleep alot and usually wet my diaper.

I thought about going for cloth ones but i don't really see myself carrying around my used diapers everywhere i go. I'm away from home for a large part of the day so i kind of need something that i can use and be done with. I appreciate the suggestion a lot though!

I thought about going for cloth ones but i don't really see myself carrying around my used diapers everywhere i go. I'm away from home for a large part of the day so i kind of need something that i can use and be done with. I appreciate the suggestion a lot though!
Try a poise pad. My good friend uses one and she likes them. And I recommend plastic backed diapers for overnight if you wear a diaper overnight because they work better on leaks

I wear Seni Super diapers when I am out in public because they are very discrete. During the day while I am at home, I wear the Seni Super Plus diaper because I can normally get 8 hours on 1 diaper. At night when I go to bed, I wear the Seni Quatro diaper because of its overnight capacity. They are all very good diapers for me because I am bladder and bowel incontinent.

• 2 months later...