LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was still wetting their bed in junior high?

On 10/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ryan1967 said:

Most nights until 11/12 but gradually got less until almost never in mid teens, but never fully went away - always had a plastic sheet on my mattress - just in case.

Were any of your friends aware at that age that you still suffered from the "curse"?

On 7/6/2019 at 10:16 AM, iampadded said:

I stopped being chronic around the age of 12-13.  Never totally stopped.  Was fairly dry through high school because my parents had me on DDAVP,  but when I started college I stopped using it so much and the bedwetting returned , although not every night.

I stopped at 13-1/2 but rarely wet now at twenty-six

• 2 weeks later...

Like every week or two I wet my bed all the way through junior and senior high school.  I stopped wetting in my sleep around age 9, so during this period all wetting was purposeful.  Didn't do it for diapers, rather to rekindle erotic memories of scolding and spanking for the same as a child.

I wet my bed frequently until I was 16, and it tapered off until my early 20's. I can say it was hell because my parents knew about it, but offered no help. No mattress protector, no diapers, nothing. Just poor me flipping the very stained and smelly mattress over every night so I could fall asleep on the dry side. I was a DL from birth so maybe I never asked for help because I was embarrassed. I'm making up for it now though. I've become totally incontinent (not by choice, by injury and surgeries), and have worn 24/7 for the last 12 years. And I couldn't be happier because of it. I feel like my bladder has always been problematic and diapers are my cure. I can try to hold it, but it hurts and I can't focus on much else. Diapers allow me a pain free life. I only had a few years in my 20's when I was continent day and night. Now the die is cast and my fate is sealed. I feel like I deserve it because of the trauma of bedwetting growing up. 

I wet the bed until I was about 16 but from the age of around 12 it was only about once or twice a week. Then it came back in my 30’s but only a couple of times so I ignored it and now in my 40’s I wet every night so I’m in diapers.

I wet the bed every night until I was 19. Joined the army and spent 10 years active. Before I was leaving active service I was forced off the road entering the Houston city limits and ran in to the back of a stopped semi. Ended up with a neurogenic bladder. Dx was urge incontinence though its more like lack of.

I've never truly stopped having night time accidents.  In elementary and middle school I was waking up wet or soaked 3-4 times a week. At around age 5 or 6, it was recommended that I use some type of diaper or pullup to keep my sheets dry. My mother thought it was me being temperamental bit after the first 3 or 4 doctor and urologist visits, it was made clear it was ming voluntary. 

When I was 10-5/6 but it was a one off: DAMMIT!!

i stopped for good when i was 14. i went on one Boy Scout camp out when i was in the sixth or seventh grade and i went on my eighth grade class trip to Washington and had to sneak wear Goodnites to bed. really lucked out big time on the Washington trip because we were four to a room and two to a bed, but ended up getting the bed all to myself because the guy who was supposed to be my bunkmate was really homophobic and decided to sleep on the floor the entire trip rather than share a bed with another guy. so i was able to slip by pull ups on and off under the covers every night and not have to worry about getting caught (which was my biggest fear on the trip)

9 hours ago, nenog613 said:

i stopped for good when i was 14. i went on one Boy Scout camp out when i was in the sixth or seventh grade and i went on my eighth grade class trip to Washington and had to sneak wear Goodnites to bed. really lucked out big time on the Washington trip because we were four to a room and two to a bed, but ended up getting the bed all to myself because the guy who was supposed to be my bunkmate was really homophobic and decided to sleep on the floor the entire trip rather than share a bed with another guy. so i was able to slip by pull ups on and off under the covers every night and not have to worry about getting caught (which was my biggest fear on the trip)

Did you end up wetting the Goodnites?

13 hours ago, iampadded said:

Did you end up wetting the Goodnites?

no, dry on both trips, thank god. since it was dry i could always just slip it back into my luggage without anyone noticing. don't know what i'd do if i actually had to try to hide a wet pull-up while sharing a room with three other eighth graders

On 11/18/2019 at 8:39 PM, nenog613 said:

no, dry on both trips, thank god. since it was dry i could always just slip it back into my luggage without anyone noticing. don't know what i'd do if i actually had to try to hide a wet pull-up while sharing a room with three other eighth graders

• Ya-that was my question.  How would you get rid of"evidence."
  • 2 months later...

I assume junior high grades is grades 6 through 9. I had continence issues for pretty much all of that time (worsening starting in about mid-sixth grade, but had mostly disappeared by the end of ninth grade).

I never saw myself as a bedwetter before I went into diapers 24/7. During previous episodes of continence issues I only had night control issues when I had virtually no day control. As an adult, I went into diapers when I still had reasonable daytime control; when I started bedwetting as an adult, a degree of daytime control was still present. I take responsibility for my own bedwetting in adulthood and that's what changed how I see myself.

I stopped for at ~14 to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who was still wetting their bed in junior high or even high school and how does that affect how you see yourself now?  I was a chronic almost every night diapered bedwetter through most of junior high.

I was until 13-1/2

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite sure how old junior high is as I’m a Brit! However, I was wetting the bed every night until 10 - I wore youth diapers at that age and carried on having accidents for the next few years, although stopped wearing at 11. I really didn’t enjoy the accidents...nothing fun about waking up in a smelly wet bed. It was at those times that I really longed to be back in nappies. 

Not quite sure how old junior high is as I’m a Brit! However, I was wetting the bed every night until 10 - I wore youth diapers at that age and carried on having accidents for the next few years, although stopped wearing at 11. I really didn’t enjoy the accidents...nothing fun about waking up in a smelly wet bed. It was at those times that I really longed to be back in nappies. 

I bedwet until 13.5 years old