LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was still wetting their bed in junior high?

On 2/24/2020 at 10:28 AM, Bbuttons said:

Not quite sure how old junior high is as I’m a Brit! However, I was wetting the bed every night until 10 - I wore youth diapers at that age and carried on having accidents for the next few years, although stopped wearing at 11. I really didn’t enjoy the accidents...nothing fun about waking up in a smelly wet bed. It was at those times that I really longed to be back in nappies. 

Generally from age 12-14

• 4 weeks later...
Like every week or two I wet my bed all the way through junior and senior high school.  I stopped wetting in my sleep around age 9, so during this period all wetting was purposeful.  Didn't do it for diapers, rather to rekindle erotic memories of scolding and spanking for the same as a child.

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like every week or two I wet my bed all the way through junior and senior high school.  I stopped wetting in my sleep around age 9, so during this period all wetting was purposeful.  Didn't do it for diapers, rather to rekindle erotic memories of scolding and spanking for the same as a child.

I wet my bed until 13-1/2

On 3/22/2020 at 5:17 AM, TGalactic2012 said:

Same

I wet my bed until 13-1/2

How long after that did it ultimately take you to become dry?

On 3/23/2020 at 8:10 AM, TGalactic2012 said:

1-1/2 years

And during that period, how did you manage it?  Still in diapers or change a lot of sheets?