LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New diaper advice

Slim27

So i found out that the company i work for is going to be switching to 10 hour days (12 if theres overtime)and since its only 4 days a week i can afford better diapers, so i need advice on what the best disposable diapers i can get for around $1.25 or less are. I currently wear seni super plus with a diaper liner and i don't think that they can last that long. Thank you in advance for any advice.

You didn’t indicate whether you’re looking for plastic back or cloth back.  Are you also just looking for a generic type diaper or something with a AB design?  If you want something plain, I can get away with one Northshore Supreme (plastic) or Northshore AirSupreme (cloth) for $1.52 a diaper for a single pack or a case of 60 around $1.38 a diaper.  You probably wouldn’t need a booster either.  I just don’t know how much you wet.  

These are my go to daily diaper for daytime use.  Depends on what kind of pants I’m wearing is if I go with plastic or cloth.  I wear plastic with heavier material like jeans, thicker kakis.  When I go with thin dress pants, I go with the cloth back diaper.  Just personal preference.

hope this help, let use know what you go with. 

The Seni Quattro should meet your absorbency requirements, especially if you use a liner with it. The cost will be higher than you’d like. Going 12 hours in any diaper is really pushing it. Over that period of time, odor becomes an issue.   You’d be better off changing at lunch time or other mid-shift break. 

2 hours ago, Clr224 said:

The Seni Quattro should might your absorbency requirements, especially if you use a liner with it. The cost will be higher than you’d like. Going 12 hours in any diaper is really pushing it. Over that period of time, odor becomes an issue.   You’d be better off changing at lunch time or other mid-shift break. 

Thats the issue is any bags we bring into work have to be checked and i dont want anybody at work to find out i wear diapers and there is also no trash can in the restroom

I’ve used the Quattro for 10-12 hours and haven’t experienced any leaks.  Those times, I never augmented it with a pad.  So, with a pad, you should be able to go 12 hours without a change. If you’re exceeding this capacity, you might have to limit the amount of liquids you drink during the day. 

Abena M/L4 with a liner. Maybe Tranquility ATN. Think you might need to order some samples and try it out. It would be more than you want to spend. But have you considered double diapering? Something like an Abena M1 under and Abena M4?

One word of warning is diapers like Dry 24/7 and most ABDL diapers have more pulp than SAP, which makes them swell a tremendous amount when wet (gives them the thick feeling most ABDLs love). Couldn’t possibly hide one is using it for 10 hours.

I'm not overly thrilled with the ATNs.    If you don't find the Dry247 to your liking, try the new NorthShoreCare Megamaxes.    Note both of these have more generous sizing than most other adult diapers so you might not want to "size up".    

Even SAP will swell with liquid.  That water has to go somewhere.

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Even SAP will swell with liquid.  That water has to go somewhere.

But pulp swells much more. I think AB diapers are made with more pulp on purpose to be bulkier right out of the bag.

I’m pretty sure Dry 24/7 and Krinklz are the same diaper.

I’d recommend you give them a trial run for several days to determine if their capacity meets your needs or require augmentation with doublers or pads.