LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many fresh diaper changes have you had in the last 24 hours?

I wear a specially made diaper that is in two parts, for which it makes up by needing only one pin ad can be puled down for #2 and pulled back up. Also a waterproof undeer-diaper that is made to let wet pass into the cloth part between the legs so I have to stand up to wet, which would be part of nighttime training anyway. It is not uncommon for me to go 16 hours before I need to change. I can regularly go for 12 quite comfortably So I need only 2 per day. a day change at about 7 AM and a "bedtime" change at 7 PM. I have worn diapers for 2 days straight just to see what it would be like and that was what I did and I had no problem

This is what my diapers are and how they are nmad

It depends.    If I'm exclusively at home or going out places I don't care, I can do 3 heavy duty (better dry or the like).    If I am wearing clothes that I need more discretion, I use about twice as many of  a lighter brand.

• 2 weeks later...

4 diapers in 24 hours - a disposable yesterday afternoon, then a cloth diaper overnight, two more disposables during today. I've just changed into a new disposable (but that counts for the next 24 hour period).

Eight diapers so far. One Dry 24/7 with booster for overnight, and North Shore Lights in purple throughout the day. I normally don't go through so many diapers, but yesterday's lunch was at a skeevy looking food stall and my tummy hasn't been very happy since. On the bright side, I've been very glad I'm in diapers for when I haven't made it to the bathroom in time. 

This depends a a bit on my overall condition. If things going fine I normally  need one or two pads over the daytime and a diaper over the night time. But I have also phases where pads are working only in the morning for me. While this phases I need often 3 diapers and a pad over 24h.

• Like 1
On 11/23/2019 at 11:36 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

yesterday's lunch was at a skeevy looking food stall and my tummy hasn't been very happy since.

Bold choice

Been having to one and done lately, I can't wait to actually try going 24/7 with un-training being the goal.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So far today 5, but that is because I've been doing a lot of housework and haven't drunk as much as I should have.  On a bad day it can be every 90 minutes or roughly 10 to 14 disposables during the day and occasionally 2 a night if I wake upduring the night wet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...