LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many fresh diaper changes have you had in the last 24 hours?

I'm 24/7 and I average 2 - 3 diapers in 24 hours. However I don't use my diaper for #2, and some #1 always occurs during the commission of act #2 on the potty, so not everything I output ends up occupying one of my diapers. I also tend to be dry overnight, although that has been less true of late, but, nocturnal wetting is unpredictable for me, and even on a really damp week, it wouldn't happen more than maybe 3 nights out of 7. I tend to wear one medium-weight daytime diaper that I can get 8 - 10 hours out of, and that is easy to wear under clothing while out and about, and then one heavy-duty overnight diaper that I can get maybe 16 hours out of. So on days when I use 3 or more diapers in 24 hours, it's usually because I put a fresh one on before going out, to avoid leaving the house knowing I'll have to change while I'm out somewhere, or, because I went to the gym or did some kind of sweaty or dusty work around the house, and needed a shower before whatever diaper I had on was at the end of its road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2.5 diaper changes in the last 24 hours: 1) yesterday's wet and messy morning diaper, 2) yesterday's wet Molicare Maxi Slip diaper that I wore to work and changed when I got home, 3) the .5 references my current wet and messy morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper that I'll change in about an hour or two.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Moochie said:

2.5 diaper changes in the last 24 hours: 1) yesterday's wet and messy morning diaper, 2) yesterday's wet Molicare Maxi Slip diaper that I wore to work and changed when I got home, 3) the .5 references my current wet and messy morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper that I'll change in about an hour or two.

I hope that last 1/2 diaper is worn just where you need to have it, otherwise you may have a big mess on your hands! (or the floor, furniture and any where you happen to be).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 11 months later...

When using cloth diapers (most of the time), I normally change 4 times a day, but since I double diaper for bed there's a total of 5 to wash.

When wearing disposables, usually 2 or 3 Supreme Lite and either a Supreme or a Mega Max at night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I'm staying at home or just going out for an hour or so for like grocery shopping, I only wear at night. However, if I'm going somewhere where it would be hard or impossible to get to a bathroom when an "urge" strikes, I wear a diaper during the day.

2 One thismorning and  one at 7:M, which I have already wet twice. It is 8:46 PM now