LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many fresh diaper changes have you had in the last 24 hours?

I prefer cloth diapers so I changed my cloth diaper three times today. Further I had to go out for a short period of time and I changed into a disposable for a short time.

I only wear diapers at night mostly so just one per day. I did poop in my underwear yesterday though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you cope with your poop clean up?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

If I wear only to work that day 1 I put it on before I go to work then usually when I get home I use it and take it off.  Some nights though I wear to bed and then when I get up I soak it.  Then take it off then before I get ready for work put another on but I do not wear most nights.  So usually just one.

Three a day usually for me.

I sleep in cloth diapers for bed wetting and change usually after waking up to a thin disposable to have my morning poop in. If I have time I''ll enjoy my messy diaper a bit before showering and putting on a cloth diaper with a booster. This usually lasts till after afternoon when I change into a second cloth diaper if I'm around home or  a disposable if out and about which lasts me until putting on my thicker nighttime cloth diaper for sleeping. 

I'm not trying to loose daytime control but for the past three months Ive been wearing mostly 24/7 or close to it and just use my diapers accordingly. This might change when I start school full time in September but I'm not worrying about it and plan to be diapered as much as I can, likely with less cloth and more disposables for long days out of the house     

• Like 1
On 6/30/2019 at 11:23 PM, Firefly 35 said:

It depends.  Usually not more than 2 per day.

And we have even more depends for you young man in isle 14 of my store

For me it is all about a variety of different factors that determine how many diaper changes I go through during the day because of all the different diapers in my stash.   If it is very absorbent, fits well, and most importantly the tapes can stay on the diaper so I don't have to use up so much duct tape then I can with one to two diaper changes.   However, if it is the exact opposite of all those qualities I have just stated then it will take at least two to three diaper changes.

For example, the diaper I was recently using for the first time was peakabu, and it is very absorbent, fits the best of all the diapers I have tried so, and the tapes don't come off so I have only had to change that diaper at most once.

Also, while I have both cloth and disposable since I don't know how to put on the non pull up cloth diaper and I am too afraid to wash the cloth pull up diaper in the basement of my apartment all of the diapers that I wear are disposable diapers.

Now keep in mind I only wear on my two days off so you can take this opinion with a pinch of salt if you like.

18 hours ago, Spiderman said:

And we have even more depends for you young man in isle 14 of my store

Not that kind of depends!  They ought to be called "drip pans" instead.

18 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Also, while I have both cloth and disposable since I don't know how to put on the non pull up cloth diaper and I am too afraid to wash the cloth pull up diaper in the basement of my apartment all of the diapers that I wear are disposable diapers.

I'm in a similar situation.  I've found you can wash cloth diapers the "old fashoned" way in your bathtub and use a fan to dry them.  It does in fact work, surprisingly.

How did you cope with your poop clean up?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I went in to the bathroom and dumped the poop into the toilet and cleaned up with Huggies wipes and soaked the underwear in a bucket of hot, soapy water

• Like 1

I mostly wear at night.  I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.  So, my general answer is one change a day.  I mostly do not wear during the day.

• Like 2

I went through two Abena M2s during the work day yesterday, one Better Dry during the evening, and one cloth diaper with stuffer at night. I changed into an Abena M2 again today after spending most of the morning writing without a diaper on, and it's in need of a change very soon.

• Like 1
I went through two Abena M2s during the work day yesterday, one Better Dry during the evening, and one cloth diaper with stuffer at night. I changed into an Abena M2 again today after spending most of the morning writing without a diaper on, and it's in need of a change very soon.

One makeshift diaper change im going on vacation in a week and need to save my diapers for the bus trip 36hrs 35min

During the work week of Monday to Friday, when I wake up (about 3:45AM) I remove the gauze diaper I have worn to bed. I use the toilet before taking a shower. After drying off with a towel, I put on my work day diaper. That is a GoodNites Tru-Fit. Wearing that I cover with a robe to eat a light breakfast. Then I apply my day makeup. Next I dress, in thigh-high stockings, high heels, a blouse, skirt and jacket which matches my skirt. Lastly I style my hair. I am driven to my law office at 5AM. During the day I use a toilet when it is convenient. But if I cannot use a toilet, the Tru-Fit is safe for 5 hours. On Court days I change the disposable liner just before leaving my office, about 8:15AM. The Court releases attorneys and jurors at noon. We are expected back in Court at 1:30PM. so I change the liner just before then. That will last until I get home about 5:45PM. Assuming we are not expecting guests I change into a gauze diaper. The gauze diapers I wear when awake last up to 3 hours, but often I change them sooner. Most nights I need to be in bed, fully diapered, by 8:45PM.

Usually it is my loving husband who diapers me for bed, using an extra soaker. Since he can sleep late, he usually checks my gauze diaper about midnight. He can change that without waking me. In the morning the cycle repeats. I budget using 5 Tru-Fit liners a work day, but usually I only need 4. We own a lot of gauze diapers, so I do not budget for changing them. I might wear 3-5 per work day.

On non-work days I prefer to only wear gauze diapers when I can do so discreetly. I sometimes need 8 of them a day. When I change a gauze diaper I also change my vinyl pull-on panties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Twice every 24 hours. A nighttime diaper change in the morning, and a day time diaper change right before bed. Because I'm in college, and money is pretty tight, I use the cheapest tape-ons I can find at Walmart, and make them last the full day/night. Wet, messy, or otherwise. I developed bed wetting again in the past month, something I think might be a bi-product of wearing pretty much 24/7.

• Like 1