LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi there

I'm new here so I would like to introduce myself.

I'm from Germany and it's my first time joining a forum for English speakers. I'm here because the most German plattforms for AB/DL are boring and almost dead. I wanted to get in touch with a broader community, to enjoy a more international flavor, so to say :)

While signing up for a community like this, you always get asked what are you, in the sense of sexuality, preferences etc.. I'm a little tired of categorizing myself because there is no absolute and clear answer to that. I'm into ageplay, role play in general, I like diapers. I had some very pleasant experiences with others who shared my kinks, and some very disappointing ones. I realized that sharing a kink does not mean you share something else.

I mainly signed up here to have some interesting ( and maybe, just maybe, some naughty) chats, to meet like-minded people and to have a good time, hopefully.

Best wishes,

Tights

Hi Tights, and welcome to DD. I think you’ll like it here, there is usually lots of content, and there is the chat too. Have a good look around at our flavor, there’s plenty of that too. As for categorizing ones self, I know what you mean. But, it does give a bit of a jumping off point. So now, you can pull up a high chair, relax, have fun, and enjoy!  

18 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Tights, and welcome to DD. I think you’ll like it here, there is usually lots of content, and there is the chat too. Have a good look around at our flavor, there’s plenty of that too. As for categorizing ones self, I know what you mean. But, it does give a bit of a jumping off point. So now, you can pull up a high chair, relax, have fun, and enjoy!  

Hey AbabeBill, thank you for the kind words. Sure I will do!!!