LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to college baby (private with tld17)

Danny

“Look you said you were going to prove you were a big boy. Big boys don’t need to worry about what they eat. You will also say that if you want your diaper removed. Again it is your choice if this is too hard just admit you were wrong and become my baby.”

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan blushes and nods "okay fine. I'll do that. I guess wearing diapers wouldn't be as bad to be honest.  Maybe I should just put one on in case nature calls too soon. I'm sure you'd agree with that. Let's go to the restaurant" 

(Don’t forget about the other role play we were suppose to be doing both )

“ of course if will not be bad honey. I mean you say your not going to use the diaper anyway.” We walk in and I make sure we sit at the table by the cute college girls my son knows. I can tell he is not happy but I tell him not to worry. He is in total shock when I order him a beer. “Honey go ahead have the beer you of age.” I know the beer will make him need to pee quicker.

(I replied. I wanted to think of a good reply)

Looks at you and blushes. I know beer makes me pee instantly and that's what she wants. So I intend to actually USE the diaper as she wants me to. Two can play at that game I say to myself. 

"Maybe wearing a diaper isn't all that bad. The only down side is having you change me which is very embarrassing. Can't I just change myself? I mean, if I DID mess it, I would just have a shower and clean up that way. You don't wanna clean me up after that surely. Those days are behind you. Literally"

“ no you cannot change yourself. The deal was if you lose, you will be treated like a baby. That mean you will be a baby in every way. I am starting to get annoyed at how your trying to get out of this. I gave you a shot. Now if you don’t want it then just give up and be baby. If not be a man and hold your pee. I do not mind changing you. In fact I miss having a baby around. So what are you going to do?”

Looks at you. I can't win either way. My brains telling me one thing and my bladder another. She's right though. I will have to go at some point. And I can't hold it forever, especially after a beer inside me. 

I sigh and decide to release my bladder "you happy now? Ugh. I'm glad I'm the one wearing diapers and not changing them" 

“Oh did someone just wet themselves? It is ok you are just a baby and babies tend to wet “themselves. It will Ben ok honey. I said it very loud so the girls at the table by us heard. I can tell you are about to start screaming. So I take out a pacifier and shove it in your mouth. I tell you not to spit it out.  I then ask our waitress if I can change you in the bathroom.  She says yes and I take you there. I make you hold my hand on the way there and when we get there I lay you on the changing table in the bathroom. I am loving changing you. I got my baby back. I take off your old diaper and wipe you with wipes. I then slide two super thick diapers under you. I powder and put rash cream on you, I then tape the diapers closed and slide on some plastic pants. The pants our locking pants. This way you can not remove your diaper.

Looks at you on the verge of tears.  I just want to scream and make a run for it. But I know what is good for me so I stay put. I just can't believe what you are doing to me. You've joked about this but I never expected you to follow through with it. 

I wait until you've taken the diaper off me and cleaned me up. I don't say a word as I have the pacifier in which in a good way stops me from saying things I'll regret. 

I look down the plastic pants and knows that I have no chance of removing my diapers even if I wanted to. She got her wish and now I'm going to use my diapers to make her realise that she doesn't want her baby back. I'm going to make sure she wants me potty trained again.

“Look homey, I know this is hard for you. However, we know it is best for you. You have been in a major rut lately. Maybe starting over will be good for you. Being a baby will be easy. You won’t have a care in the world. No responsibilities at all. The adults in your life will take care of everything. I actually think you will enjoy this. I also think you may secretly want this deep down.”

Looks at you and I can't speak back because of the pacifier. 

I don't want any of this. Any would she even think that I do. I never wanted to be a baby. I'm a college student. I shouldn't be in diapers. I'm supposed to be going back this afternoon for a lesson. 

What's going on in her mind? 

I shake my head furiously and tries to speak behind the pacifier.

“Honey it is ok I know this will all take some time to get use to. However in the long run I think it will be for the best. Here why don’t you listen to some music? It will make you feel better” I hand him his phone with his favorite playlist on. What he does not know is I used a program to add subliminal messages to the music. These messages will make him more like a baby. I take your hand and lead you out into the mall. You new diaper is so thick you can hardly walk. Your waddle is so cute.

Looks at you stunned.

I know things aren't what they seem so it's hard for me to actually trust you.

I take the phone from you but I decide against listening to the music as I don't want to. Something about this doesn't seem right. With that. I just hold my phone and looks through the playlist and I decide to delete it and just play the songs that I have on my phone. I never made a playlist in the first place. Some of the songs are ones that I would never have chosen to listen to so I know she's been through my phone.

I walk with her and feels my diaper making the crinkly noise which makes me blush and hope no one is around that I know. And to make things even worse.... I have to pee and badly.

God his diapered butt looks so cute. However, I still think there is part of him that is not totally submitting. I need to think of a way to get him to submit. He is a smart kid who I am worried will try to get revenge. I need to take him home and think, I will make him take a nap. I can think then. I stick a pacifier back in his mouth and drag him out of the mall. “ I announce honey it is nap time let’s go”

I look at you and gives you a glare and doesn't respond to that as I know I'll get a spanking anyway.

Why does she have to be so embarrassing? Announcing to the world that I need a nap? 

I'm taken out of the mall and put into the car in the back as I'm too young to sit in the front. The car seat makes my diaper squish, and also increases my need to release my bladder. 

maybe if I last until we get home, she'll take this thing off me and we can forget this silly diaper stuff ever happened.

I start to squirm in my seat, hoping my mommy Will realise what I need to do.

I start the drive home and notice you squirming in the back seat. It is obvious that you need to go potty. “Honey it is ok just release your bladder. You are a baby and that is what babies do”I pull into our drive way and notice your girlfriend. How nice that she came to visit you she is such a cute girl. 

Looks at you and I can't speak because I'm so embarrassed. 

I'm so stunned that my bladder releases itself and I'm not stuck in a full wet nappy. "Mom come on. Don't let her see. Did you ask her to come round? I can't have her see me like this. She'll dump me" 

• 2 weeks later...

“Don’t worry we discussed it with her she says she would love a baby to care for. She told me she likes adult babies. So actually this will make things better for you. Now let’s get your diaper changed. She walks in it’s me and I lay you down on the ground and pull off your pants revealing your soaked diaper. 

Looks at you and blushes "mom she wants us to have our own baby, not for ME to be the baby. I'm not having her see me in a diaper. That's too embarrassing "

Then she walks in and I hide my face with embarrassment "oh gosh" my little friend inside the diaper sticks up as it's excited now. "I'm sorry babe. Please change me" I say as I'm about to burst into tears. 

(Mother) “Honey I have great news for your remember how I am going away for a business trip. Well I am leaving now and will be gone for a week. Your girl friend is going to stay here and babysit you for the week. Be good baby. Mommy will miss you bye”

(gf) I lay him down and strip off his diaper. I can’t help but to laugh. He is so small he does kinda belong in diapers. I am also so turned on. I love adult babies. I start to suck you off. If figure that this will make you enjoy this. 

Looks at my mum and looks a little shocked "but but I never agreed to any of this. How is this even fair? I don't need a babysitter.  I can manage on my own perfectly"

I watch her leave and watches as my girlfriend strips me down and I'm so happy to see her that I get an erection at the worst possible time. I watch her start to be naughty with it and I can't help but enjoy myself as she plays with my tiny excuse for my man parts. "Can't you just get rid of the nappies and we have some proper time together?" I ask her

“Honey you don’t get it do you? This turns me on. I have a fetish of being a mommy to adult babies. I have never been so hot in all my life. You also have to admit it turns you on too. I see you small pee pee getting very hard. Just be my baby it won’t be hard for you. I mean you have zero responsibilities. If anyone should complain it is me I need to change your shitty diapers. Won’t you just embrace this for me?”

Looks at you and smiles "okay mama. It's you who is turning me on and I can't wait to make the biggest most stinkest diaper for you. you turn me on so much baby. Maybe  you could wear a diaper too and we have some fun?" I suggest.

I lay there and let you clean me up, with the biggest grin on my face you've ever seen and the biggest erection she could ask for.

“No did you not listen to what I said. I am not wearing a diaper. This is about being a mommy for me. Now if you are good I will take care of that errection later. However, you must be good and act like a baby.

Looks at you and nods "okay I understand mommy. I will use my nappies and be a good boy I promise. I want to make mommy happy and mommy makes me happy as you can  see"