LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school teacher comes out as AB

I wonder what prompted him to “come out”, and have to profess he likes to wear diapers? I don’t see anything wrong here, and he made a point, not to shine any bad light on things. But, I still wonder why, he felt he needed to go public. Unless, he just wanted to make sure everyone knew what he was about, before any heresy? 

Interesting article though. There is a video of him too.

https://bak.megam.info/video/news/video-1952104/High-school-teacher-reveals-wears-diapers-child-abuse.html

Gotta love the media, headline tells you the angle they want to go after ... "High School Teacher Likes Diapers" ... could it be more of a pedo-title for the guy, holly crap.

Meanwhile, I was expecting the article to tell me something about his workplace commenting or how he's been suspended for misconduct but instead there's no mention of his workplace AT ALL in the entire article, other than the opening line that says he's a teacher.

Pretty disgusting that they are trying to pull people into reading the article by the headline, trying to make the reader have a "shocked" or "disgusted' reaction, to want to read the article - oh my, what could this be?!?!?

Hopefully people see this for what it is and read everything with a critical eye.  I feel sorry for the guy and I hope nothing comes of this in his professional life.  His personal life choices here make no influence on his professional, teaching career and are separate from one another.

I feel for this guy because in a sense, I look at this situation and picture myself, career and diaper lover, front page of a newspaper.  Pretty friggin disgusting, especially in this day and age.  You think this kink, this fetish, this lifestyle - whatever you want to call it - has made some leaps but then you see something like this and go, nope, absolutely not.

I'm not sure what made him come out, but my first reaction is "ok- 

The guy is very young to be a teacher, especially at high school teacher which was the first thing I noticed

I just wonder if he will still remain a teacher (if that is true he's really a high school biology teacher at age 21) after this news story broke.  Last thing I would ever do is come out for a news article so everyone would know I like wearing diapers, and especially if I was a teacher who taught kids of any age (high school teens under the age of 18).  Lots of strikes against him (not saying he did anything inappropriate, it's just how everyone will look at him and question his lifestyle, including if he's a pedofile involving children - we know the age old perceptions).  One, he's young, 21 for a teacher no matter how good he may be.  Two, he not only came out as an adult baby but has a ton of photos of him in baby gear and diapers.  Three, how are his students and the faculty going to react, let alone the parents?  We've seen it in the past.  Parents complain to the school administration about "what might happen" or what they think is happening in this guy's life.  School administration feels the pressure, caves in and fires the guy.  Maybe the administration might even feel the same way as parents, no matter how clear the news article is about what he does and why.  They may even fear public lawsuits even if they don't amount to anything in the end (the guy is just living his life and not doing anything against the law).  Moral Turpitude comes to mind with a school board for reason of termination.  Then you have the negative publicity that might arise over the issue and school embarrassment.  I just can't see this ending well for the guy who has been though enough in his life already.  Again, it's not that he is doing wrong by his lifestyle, it's how people will react to what he does when he's not teaching and their perceptions that end up causing problems all the way around.  I just hate to think at age 21 what might be in store for him after all his schooling to become a teacher.  If he is terminated for this (moral turpitude or any other reason the school board comes up with), that record will follow him around from job to job.  If this school, who gave him a chance and hired him at 21 years old and fresh out of college with no tenure as a teacher lets him go, how many other schools will give him a chance based on the information in his records on why he was terminated?  Just sounds like it may be a sad situation going forward for this guy.

Overall, the article is fair, non-judgmental, and mostly just quotes him explaining why he is ABDL. More articles like this would help, I think.

I don’t know what would possess anyone to come out to the public unless they had been outed and wanted to wrest control of the narrative. Anyone working with kids, I don’t know even then it makes sense to come out. Denial seems safer, and claiming any pictures are fakes.

I hope he’s alright and this doesn’t impact his job or personal life. If he’s on DD, I hope he knows we’re here for him if he needs to talk.

• Like 1

I don't know about the UK, but in the United States there is no group of people who are more chicken-shit than school administrators. Practically every week one reads about some new way in which a school superintendent or principal has made the most craven and cowardly choice in a situation. I'm sure this is why we will not seen be reading about any abdl teachers coming out here.

I think his career is over before it started. He either just graduated or was doing some kind of practicum before graduating and does this. Realistically if you are a teacher you should delete all social media accounts in your real name.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, vvp39 said:

I don't know about the UK, but in the United States there is no group of people who are more chicken-shit than school administrators. Practically every week one reads about some new way in which a school superintendent or principal has made the most craven and cowardly choice in a situation. I'm sure this is why we will not seen be reading about any abdl teachers coming out here.

Regardless of profession, it’s just not something that needs sharing.

• Like 2

I read the article and it left me with many more questions than answers. First off, why is this in the news at all? The article seamed relatively benign (one of the worst parts in my mind was the clickbait title), but where did all the pictures come from and how did this story come to be? Did someone at find out or did Dillian initiate this?

Overall, I wouldn't say this is positive representation of ABDL, but it's not strictly negative representation either. I think it falls somewhere between the two.

I laughed at this bit..

He added that his family ‘don’t know the full extent’ of his hobby

Guess what Dillian? They do now.

Maly.

I'm not sure what made him come out, but my first reaction is "ok- 
The guy is very young to be a teacher, especially at high school teacher which was the first thing I noticed
I think they're lying about him being a teacher. They did that for "grab appeal" or something to grab your attention. I actually didn't see anything in the article about him being a teacher at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, BuildaBearBaby said:

I think they're lying about him being a teacher. They did that for "grab appeal" or something to grab your attention. I actually didn't see anything in the article about him being a teacher at all.

Yeah, it's not quite right. He's an assistant to a biology teacher.

Yeah, it's not quite right. He's an assistant to a biology teacher.
They like to stretch thr truth to make it more appealing to the reader. I just get so tired of these newspapers, online stories, magazines, and stuff lying and getting away with it. Nobody seems to want to be 100% truthful anymore. I know it probably sounds like I am being picky, but truth is truth.

• 4 weeks later...

"Teacher lives as diaper-wearing adult baby to help him overcome child abuse memories" 

Every article on this that I've come across emphasizes the fact that he was abused and AB/DL is an escape that helps him cope with his childhood, no article has condemned him for his interest, and he isn't coming up on google searches for the sex offender registry, so cool your jets please.

4 hours ago, horrorfan said:

"Teacher lives as diaper-wearing adult baby to help him overcome child abuse memories" 

Every article on this that I've come across emphasizes the fact that he was abused and AB/DL is an escape that helps him cope with his childhood, no article has condemned him for his interest, and he isn't coming up on google searches for the sex offender registry, so cool your jets please.

It's a known fact  that Google censors content.  It varies from day-to-day. You never know what will dissapear or appear from day-to-day.

5 hours ago, ppdude said:

It's a known fact  that Google censors content.  It varies from day-to-day. You never know what will dissapear or appear from day-to-day.

What would they censor? Also, Google isn't the only search engine out there. You can find a wealth of information with other search engines (Bing, Yahoo, Duckduckgo... list goes on).

My point though was that the article used an objective approach to present his story, rather than a subjective approach which would have included biased opinion. Mr. Blake was not given a biased description and the article clung to the fact that he was abused as a kid, which would draw sympathy from the reader, if anything.