LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop on your private parts

I wonder how many of us love getting poop on our private parts male or female.

I love it when my mess squishes up front of my diapers on to my balls and even sometimes ony penis.

It's very arousing and fun to get off in after you have let go and  peed and pooped in your diaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't like it on my penis. It tends to burn the skin very quickly because it's so sensitive. And I worry that a rash could break out there because the skin is not use to be exposed to poo so it could have a bad long term effect. I know it happens to babies when they have blowouts, but for me it starts to burn after a few minuets.

But you're right, it's exciting being stuck in a messy slimy diaper. Even better is the feeling of being locked in a pair of overalls that are difficult to take off and climbing a steep hill with rocks when you have a load in your diaper. I love the feeling of trying to lift something really heavy in a stinky diaper. Like a big rock with some cute girls in shorts sitting on top of the rock telling me, Nope, you can't do it.

I think my crazy diaper thoughts manifested from watching too much mighty mouse.

It feels awfully good to a baby boy, to be squishing around in his poop in those places. We all probably did it many times in our ‘original infancy.’ Embarrassing but true.

It feels awfully good to a baby boy, to be squishing around in his poop in those places. We all probably did it many times in our ‘original infancy.’ Embarrassing but true.

In my case, infancy then toddlerhood then early childhood. I think I can remember back as early as 6 or 7 years old getting stimulated by pooping my pants and the feel of it being up there and that just intensified as I got older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys, but I love when it gets in my nooks and crannies !! It feels warm and awesome to me.. a good hot bath and good as new. Play time is great. At times it's better than sex, and the orgasms are shuddering !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I don't know about you guys, but I love when it gets in my nooks and crannies !! It feels warm and awesome to me.. a good hot bath and good as new. Play time is great. At times it's better than sex, and the orgasms are shuddering !!

I know some guys like to deliberately rub poop all over their dick & masturbate in it but I just like my mess to gradually spread out & go where gravity & inside pressures take it.
Generally  it oozes down between thighs,where I love to squeeze it & rub them together , coming to rest behind my balls.
Ending up in a messy state & with poop in my nooks & crannies ..  having a shuddering organism over it..then finally relaxing in a good hot bath afterwards  is where its at for me as well. xxx

14 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Even better with corn...

• Haha 1

A word of caution, however, is warranted in this discussion of poopy diapers that soil your private parts.  Be careful to not develop a UTI, and if you do, get treated with antibiotics ASAP.  Left untreated sepsis can develop which is potentially life threatening.  Be safe in our messy diapers.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Moochie said:

A word of caution, however, is warranted in this discussion of poopy diapers that soil your private parts.  Be careful to not develop a UTI, and if you do, get treated with antibiotics ASAP.  Left untreated sepsis can develop which is potentially life threatening.  Be safe in our messy diapers.

Exactly what I was going to say but you beat me to it!  GOOD ADVICE TO KEEP IN MIND!!

I don't get a kick from poop actually being on my penis, I just get turned on by the fact that its even more humiliating cleaning myself afterwards and takes so much longer if I'm really dirty, especially if I have to then change in the cubicle of a small public toilet, of there's no disabled facility available, for me that is wonderfully humiliating.