LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Upside Down

It's the kind of show I don't really want to be run into the ground. A couple more seasons will be enough for me.

I hear it's gorier this time around

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched 7 out of 8 of the episodes in season 3. I enjoyed them, but not as much as the first two. I'd give it a rating of a 6.5 out of 10.

Alright, Maya Hawke pushes it up to an even 7. Still, I would've liked to see more substance and less focus on set design - although I'll admit the sets were awesome.

Well I watched season 3 when it came out.  I have to agree that it wasn't as good as the first two.  I think maybe they just didn't have as good a story line for this.  

I've read that there are five seasons planned.  Don't know if that will happen but we should probably see at least season four

They start filming season 4 this fall, so that's coming for sure. If there is a fifth is still unknown.

No matter how long it goes I just hope we get a real ending. A battle of the worlds kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember an article about the writers/directors/producers whomever a year or so ago and they were saying they just wanted to do three or four seasons and call it done. since apparently season four is slated to start filming soon, lets hope they wrap it up like they said they want to. 

• 3 weeks later...