LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

Alyssa walked down into the lab and all and everything looked the same from when she saw it on her camera, after looking around something caught her eye it was a test tube filled with a greenish liquid saying incontinence antidote.

But instead of drinking it like doctor Z thought the little baby detective slipped it into her backpack before continuing searching the basement.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah baby wasn't ready for her bottle just yet! But wait baby detective, I have plenty more tricks up my sleeve. Go and trigger that regressive gas so mommy can come take baby back home! Hahaha, or break that test tube and have that serum leak into your skin your choice. I can imagine your already wet again hehehe!" Dr . Z says watching his little neighbor.

Doctor Z smiled as he watched the baby detective take out a camera and take pictures before he hit a button releasing a gas into the basement that would soon permanently render Alyssa's bowels completely useless.

Just then the door bell ring and an angry Fran was on the front door monitor. When Alyssa hard the door bell she had a gut feeling that was her mom making the little girl run out of the besetment and out the front door when she all most to the hole in the fence, witch she tried to get though after tossing her backpack over the edge but got stuck. But not for long as her little legs were grabbed and she was pulled back into Doctor Z's yard by her mom. 

Fran and Dr. Z both stood there in disappointment and looking very angry. Fran stood over her daughter in the bulky oversized beekeeper suit.

"Alyssa I just can't even imagine what the hell has gotten into you! I just ugh!!! You ruin my beekeeper suit from your father, you trespass again! You've assaulted Amber, you've disobeyed me and the law as well! You are grounded. No if ands or butts. Dr. Z has been kind so far with dealing with you and your rude behavior, even after seeing you have yet another accident in his house he's given us diapers to help your accidents. Alyssa, I'm taking you to the pediatrician tomorrow to be checked out and unless stated otherwise you'll be under adult supervision from this moment forward and diapered till your accidents stop. And judging by the smell and the dark wet patch you need a change right now! Do you understand my rules?!" Fran said in the most fiercest voice she could muster even Dr. Z stepped back as the small 13 year old cowered up against the fence with tears in her eyes.

Alyssa was very scared she had never seen her mom so mad at her before witch made her wet herself more, but what made her upset even the most was the word diaper. "M-Mommy I-I mean mom y-you can't be serious I'm too old for diapers." Alyssa said as she took off the beekeeper head mask and her little makeshift gas mask.

Doctor Z  looked at the little baby detective and was surprised to have not noticed it the first time that she had on a gas mask, it was more then likely that she did not breathe in the gas he released in the basement and her bladder would still have a tiny bit of strength left and she would still only be wetting herself and not pooping herself. 

When Alyssa saw the look on Doctor Z's face it clicked and she grew angry, angrier than she ever felt in her whole life this was his plan all along to get her into diapers probably to humiliate her. It only took a second of thought but soon Alyssa ran up to him and give the doctor a strong kick to the groin causing the doctor to double over in pain, before Alyssa ran away taking off the beekeeper suit in the process her mother only starting to go after her after the shock of what just happened wore off.

Dr. Z crouched down in pain. "Good thing she kicks like a little girl. Computer send out spy fly 214337. Some muscle relaxer will help her calm down." He sneared in pain holding his groin. 

Fran ran after the now almost naked 13 year old in a loose training bra and stained panties. When Alyssa was almost to the door she felt it... Fran grabbed the tine teen by her stained used panties, she brought her daughter over her lap on the porch and quickly began spanking her! Which after everything else broke the little girls pride as she broke down. 

In the commotion no one noticed the spy fly poke the tiny teen on the side of her belly why being spanked.

Fran had never. Never felt so angry in her life!

Alyssa screamed, cried and cursed up a storm as her bottom was repeatedly hit turning it a shade of pink. Alyssa screamed out that she hated her mom so much as she tried to bite her, but only for the spanking to get worse. After five minutes of the spanking and being injected with the muscle relaxer Alyssa had passed out.

Fran noticed Alyssa's fighting spirit got weaker and weaker until her daughter slowly passed out. Fran chalked it up to her just passing out from exhaustion. She picked up the small teen as she saw Dr. Z walking over with the packs of diapers and the supplies that go with them. What Fran didn't know was the powder in the diapers and mixed in with the baby powder would seal her daughter's fate to forever need diapers. 

"Thank you so much doctor, I really don't know whats going on with her." Fran said opening the front door as she laid Alyssa down on the living room floor on the changing mat the doctor set down. 

Dr. Z placed the supplies down and headed towards the door smiling. "Its alright Fran, just give her the green vial she put in her backpack before she wakes up. That'll get her in a nice calm happy state of mind before she wakes up." Dr. Z steppes out as Fran nods starting to clean up her daughter and diaper her.

Fran carries Alyssa upstairs and puts her to bed only to return 5 minutes later to place a monitor in the small girl's room before exiting for the night.

With the mixture of the drug she was given and exhausting day she had Alyssa slept very peacefully as she cuddled with Detective Kitty.

When Alyssa woke up she unfortunately I felt like shit, she felt weak and a little sickly as she sat up she felt like something under her and to her horror saw the childish pink diaper she was wearing. 

Alyssa then took it off groggy and cursing herself and her mom and Doctor Z for all this not knowing her mom was all ready up making breakfast.

Fran heard her daughter rustling around up stairs and sighed. "I've gotta talk with her one on one. She's gotta understand I'm just doing what needs to be done. Plus we got the doctors appointment this afternoon and I want her to be calm." Fran said to herself leaving the oatmeal in the pot as she went up stairs.

Alyssa did not feel very good as she washed herself off being a little sick, she hoped to get back in bed with a good book later. But for now she needed to get clean. After a bit of time Alyssa was washed feeling a little better, but still not great as she got out of the tub, dried off and then got dressed before opening the door. 

"Awe honey are you ok? You don't look too good. What can I do? I brought a diaper up to help get you changed when you were ready. I can make you some tea and get your robe if you need." Fran said in a loving motherly tone generally concerned about her daughter and is showed in her voice and the look on her face as she kneeled down to hug the small teen.

Fran followed her daughter back to her bedroom, Fran knew how much her daughter wasn't feeling good by the way she was moving. 

"Honey lay down I'll take care of everything then I'll be back with soup and tea. Ok honey?" Fran says combing her daughters hair with her hand as they entered the bedroom.

"J-Just leave me sniff alone." Alyssa weakly said as she lay down bed, she know her mom would put her into diapers before letting her rest till was time to see the doctor, but Alyssa did not want to go anywhere or see anybody she just wanted to crawl into bed and hide under the covers until this nightmare was over.

"Awe honey I'm sorry your not feeling good but let's get this done. Some tea and a nap will help I'll turn up the heat a little too." Fran says motherly and calming as she goes about powdering and diapering Alyssa's little bottom in the very thick purple diaper with baby blocks all over them. Fran covered up her daughter with a thick comforter before handing her detective kitty to snuggle with.

"Ok honey I'll be right back with some tea and soup. Try to relax princess." Fran says turning up the heat before leaving the room.

Alyssa wanted to fight back especially when her pants were taken down and her panties were removed. "Mom stop I am to old for diapers." Alyssa wined out as she weakly kicked, but her mom just grabbed her legs and powdered her bottom before the most thick purple diapers Alyssa had ever seen were put on her before being covered up and her mom leaving the room.

Alyssa then took off the diaper and hugged detective kitty. "This is fucking stupid detective Kitty I'm not baby." Alyssa said as she hugged her toy thinking about how to prove she wasn't a baby and prove Doctor Z did something to her, she then got an idea from the green liquid she stole from his lab before falling asleep.

Fran returned to her daughter's room to see the diaper in a heap on the floor. Fran sighs taking the tea and soup to her own room then returned to Alyssa's room sighing but cutly this time seeing her tiny teen daughter looking more like a toddler with her bare powdered bum sticking out of the blanket, snuggling with detective kitty, lightly sucking her them. Carefully Fran diapered her daughter again noticing Alyssa was already peeing a little. She swaddled up Alyssa in the blanket with detective kitty and brings her into her own bed laying her down and deciding on a whim to cuddle up with her sleeping daughter.

For the most part Alyssa slept pretty okay unaware of anything that was happening not even her own thumb sucking, she did have a bad dream about being picked on for being so small, but it went away as she felt someone holding her. And her dream turned into her unmasking doctor. Z as the villain he is and beam praised and awarded.

Fran woke up and smiled still holding her daughter. "Oh honey sorry, but you were just so sick earlier and your bed was soaked so I'm sorry but I did diaper you and got you all wrapped up in your blanket with detective kitty and snuggled with you a bit. I'm sorry if it was too much I know things have been crazy lately but I really do love and care about you Alyssa. Your my daughter, and your amazing at everything you do. I know you think I'm nuts sometime but its just because I love you and care for you so much honey." Fran said sitting up along side of her daughter crying a little feeling like it was her fault her daughter had been acting out.

Alyssa did not know what to think or feel, she hate her mom for all ways treating her like a delicate flower treating her like a baby when she was 13 years old. Even though she was smarter than most 13 year olds her age. She all so hated how Fran made her still have a baby sitter.

But at the same time, she loved her mom and the way she did care about her, was there for her when Alyssa needed, comforted her when she was upset. Seeing her mom upset like this made her hate doctor Z more.