LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

In a calm voice Fran spoke. "Alyssa, I see your home now, Amber told me about your afternoon with her. We will be having a talk when I get home, I want us to have a calm civilized chat about what happened at Amber's and your accidents today. If you have another accident at home clean up and change please. Thank you. I know it's embarrassing but as a young lady you need to talk out your emotions so I can help you. Ok? Mommy loves you.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Alyssa hung up the phone she was actually quite stunned she was sure she was going to get yelled at, I mean not just with the wetting accidents, but not listening to Amber and hitting her and on top of that jumping out of a second-story window and walking home. So when Fran talked to her in a calm voice that really unnerved Alyssa more than the yelling at least the yelling would have told her that she was in deep shit.

Dr. Z couldn't make out the phone call but did see the shocked and scared look on Alyssa's face. "Hhhmmmm... I guess baby must be in big trouble with her mommy. Oh and look baby even wet herself judging by the dark path on her jeans, seems like a good time to stir the pot..." Dr.Z has another fly bot push open a cabinet door then let's it slam back in place with a loud 'SLAM!'

Alyssa was lost in thought her head was a whirl about what her mom was going to do to her when she got back home. But her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud bang come from the kitchen making her jump.

She then looked down and saw her wet pants. "GOD DAMMIT WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHH." Alyssa yelled out before having a tamper tantrum yelling and cursing up a storm as she stomped around and stopping her foot.

Dr. Z held a box of the super absorbent cutsie diapers he had developed. "You mean these diapers? Hahaha ha you'll run out of panties and mommy will run out of patience baby Alyssa! Hahahaha!" He can't wait for the "break in" to happen. It might be a messy situation for the little detective.

After changing her pants again Alyssa sat went back down to the living room and did her best to clean up thinking about her mom, Amber and doctor Z only stopping when the phone started to ring making her jump and slightly wet herself.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NOW." Alyssa yelled out and looked at the phone to see it was Amber calling. Alyssa picked up the phone and before Amber could say anything Alyssa yelled out. "STOP CALLING ME I HATE YOUR ARE NOT MY FUCKING SISTER OR FRIEND." 

Alyssa hang up and stormed into the bathroom after getting a pair of clean panties and sat on the toilet the sign that sit there until all of what doctors injected her with with out system, forgetting to get out the DVD of Silence of the Lambs which was pause at the dance Buffalo Bill did.

Dr.Z wasn't happy to see the girl scream at amber once more and so cruelly, but did enjoy watching Alyssa not being able to control her bladder what so ever. "That drug worked great, her bladder muscles are now that of an unpotty trained toddler. Good!"

Dr. Z heard Frans car pull up outside and smiled. "Hehehehe this should be good."

Fran walks in placing her purse down and walks into the living room seeing the remnants of her daughter having a snack and saw silence of the lamb's paused on TV. Fran continued to suppress her anger as she took the DVD out and snapped it in half. "I guess I'll be going through her room again." 

Fran stands at the base of the hallway and stairs. "Alyssa, come on out its time for us to talk." Fran says flatly, hearing a noise she walks up to the bathroom to see her daughter sitting on the potty with wet pants and panties around her ankles and a fresh pair in her hand.

When Alyssa heard the front door open and close she let out a sigh, but then she all most jumped from the toilet when she remember that she left the silence of the lamb's paused and on the scene where Buffalo Bill with dancing. 

Alyssa rubbed her head just wanting to this day over with all ready, but then Fran walked into the bathroom. "M-MOM WHAT THE HELL I-I AM USING THE BATHROOM." 

"Alyssa, finish doing whatever your doing. I'll clean up the couch and then I want to have a conversation in your room. No more yelling, cursing, or any of that. I want you to talk out your feelings to me." Fran says in.a very flat tone, almost like someone just died. While looking into the eyes of her daughter with a blank expression as to not to fuel her daughters out of control emotions.

Alyssa shiver a bit in fear, she must have been really in trouble for mom to not even yell at her, but the plus side it did help her to go to the bathroom.

After a short bit of time Alyssa changed her clothes and walked to her room only stopping when a thought of running hit her, but she she swallowed hard and went into room luckily her mom wasn't there yet she then sit down and held detective Kitty. 

Alyssa thought then lied down and pretended to go sleep maybe if her mom thought she did go to sleep she wouldn't have to talk to her until she got the antidote or proof about Doctor Z.

Fran finished cleaning the couch after much spraying and scrubbing she vacuumed up the stain removing foam. In the kitchen she washed her hands and saw Dr. Z out in his yard watching something on his phone while watering his flowers. Fran sighs and goes out to apologize again for her daughter's actions.

"Hello Doctor."

"Hello Fran what can I help you with, you look troubled." Dr. Z says putting his phone in his pocket. Seeing the troubled look on his neighbors face.

"Nothing to worry about, I just wanted to apologize again for Alyssa I'm not sure whats going on with her lately."

"No reason to apologize, kids will be kids. Whats on your mind though? Is she still 'acting out'?" Dr. Z hides his smirk.

"I'm honestly not sure, she's wet through about 4 outfits today, attacked her babysitter who she's always been sweet and very close with, and she's even been screaming at me... it's like she's going through puberty and her terrible two's at the same time!" Fran says tearing up.

Dr. Z looks at Fran with a smile hidden behind a frown. "Fran I'm sorry you're dealing with so much, is there anything I can do?"

Fran thinks for a moment. "Maybe we could have coffee sometime? And you can tell me if you have any antidotes for teenagers!

Both laugh and head back into their own houses. Fran heads back up to Alyssa's bedroom peering in the door at Alyssa.

As Dr. Z went into the house he did feel bad for Fran, she had all ways been sweet and caring even lending a hand when he was starting to plant his garden. She was one of the best neighbors had a while and if he was 30 or 40 years younger then, well that was for another time.

Alyssa had waited for her mom as pretending to fall asleep when her mom didn't come she decide to work on her plan to break in dr Z's home before hearing her mom's footsteps. After hiding the paper she laid down and pretended to sleep.

Fran peers in and sees that her daughter is laying down, so she goes over and sits down next to her daughter on the bed and starts to comb her hair with her fingers. "I love you so much I wish I could get you to understand I worry about you."

Fran sighed seeing her daughter was pretending to sleep so she played along with her. "I guess we'll talk tomorrow morning, I just hope you don't wet the bed tonight my princess." Fran says getting up and turning off the light as she left the room.

For the rest of the day Alyssa stayed in the room working on her plan and reading her books only leaving to use the bathroom she didn't even come down for dinner not wanting to see or have an awkward conversation with her mom.

When night finally came and all was quiet Alyssa got her beekeeping outfit on and a little makeshift gas mask she made costume party. After packing her bag and starting to put on the suit she stopped for a second finding it odd that it felt bigger on her than it did before it was only three maybe four months since the last time she wore it. 

She then shrugged it off before stuffing the suit with small blankets and towels before heading out her second-floor window with the rope ladder she had.

Dr. Z sat in his office just off his lab, watching the monitor and taking notes. 

"Hhmmm interesting she's become a little bit shorter, the regression seems to lightly have started. Ha! She stuffed  her suit, I guess she's waiting for her real diapers. Come on little detective come get your clue, the clue that you need to see your just a baby!"

After getting down to the ground Alyssa went to the fence she would have to be extra sneaky because doctor Z was still at home. Getting to the fence and going through it were two very different things Alyssa knew with the bulky suit she had on getting thought was tricky, but not impossible. 

After a bit of time she was in doctor Z 's yard and then to the back door, were she found it was locked. dr. Z had looked it wanting to see what the little baby detective would do, He was surprised a bit to see a lock picking kit being pulled out of a small backpack. It didn't take long for the little detective to open the door and walk in as quiet as a mouse.

Dr. Z watched the whole thing slightly impressed. "Good get used to moving around with a thick suit around your waist! The diapers I'll be giving your mommy are extra thick! Let's see see where baby will go. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve and I'm not sure how absorbent your suit is baby! Hahahaha!" The Doctor had many tricks besides his spy flys! Regression gas, bowel inconvenience liquid, regessive food, and many more!

Alyssa walked into the house making sure she was quiet but quick, wasting no time as she went to the basement. She then picked the lock and walked down to doctor Z lab. Dr. Z looked at his phone thinking of calling Fran after having a little fun with Alyssa and seeing her reaction at finding the truth.

Dr. Z smiles as Alyssa walks further into his lab, of course it wasn't his actual true lab neither was the formulas labeled 'incontinence antidote' that would leave the girl fully incontinent both bowels and bladder. He lifted the phone and dialed Fran getting ready for the perfect moment.