LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

Fran was tired of Alyssa ignoring her she was now very late for work. She quickly grabbed Alyssa and pulled her across her lap and gave the pee soaked 13 year old 10 quick snacks to her wet rear. "Alyssa I'm not going to ask you again what's going on? Why did you pee your self like a toddler and what do you know about the alarm next door!?"

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa squealed when she was taken over her mom's lap and got ten smack on her bottom. "M-Mom stop i am to old for a spanking." Alyssa said as she kicked her legs like a child, but then said. "What alarm next door i did not hear anything." Again Alyssa knew Dr. Z was not going to call the cops but at the same time there must be a reason why he lift his backdoor opened.

Fran was exasperated and stood her daughter back up after a few more spanks. "Ok Alyssa, I understand your embarrassed now go get changed we need to go. I'm going to drop you off at your baby sitters for the rest of the day since I can't trust you like a big girl today." 

Meanwhile Dr. Z was watching all of this and laughing in his car. "Ha! Dont worry itll become evident soon."

"Well you dont have a choice! There might be a criminal on the loose, and now apparently I gotta make sure someone's around to make sure you make it to the potty." Fran said grabbing the wet pee soaked and stained clothing and throwing them into the trash. "Meet me down stairs in 5 minutes no less." Fran said walking back down stairs and out to Dr.Z

Fran came over to Dr. Z "I'm so sorry I think Alyssa set off your alarm by accident... I'm going to drop her off at the babysitter's for the rest of the day."she shook her head apologizing.

Dr. Chuckled getting back out of his car. "Well I hope shes ok, it would appear she must have peed her pants then spilt milk all over the floor. I know shes curious for her age about the world but I thought she'd be more mature. With all do respect." Dr. Z said smiling kindly

"She'll be out here soon and she will apologize to you and I can help her clean the mess up if you'd like." Fran said solemnly

Dr. Z smiled. "Well let's see how her apologies go."

Dr. Z smiled knowing that soon the little detective would soon be known for wetting herself. "Well usually went you go pee pee on someone's carpet and spill your milk you clean it up and apologize." Dr. Z said in a friendly but patronizing matter. 

Edited by Snowmom55

Fran looked angrily at Alyssa. "Alyssa the truth now! Dr. Z is being very nice about this and just wants an apology." All the while Dr. Z stood there with an indifferent face but was smiling ear to ear inside

Dr. Z smiled "Its ok honey I didn't call the cops because I know what a curious little one you are and how scared you must have been." He turned and looked at Fran. "Its ok some little ones get scared once they do something bad, poor thing is probably scared right now. So I'll let you two be and I'll go clean up that mess. But if she is having problems with making the potty don't worry about speaking up I have a few pack of child size diapers that I developed for Pampers a while back that are super absorbent and really cute." 

Kat smiled and took in what he had to say she felt like he was talking about a toddler but she nodded and thanked him before getting in the car to drive Alyssa to the babysitter's 

Alyssa was fuming with anger and humiliation when they were finally going to the babysitter, but at the same time Alyssa's mind was curious and running with questions, like why was Dr. Z's back door opened and why was his basement locked.

Then Alyssa thought about what she did, about wetting her pants but then her mind went to how Dr. Z's knew she had wet herself and soon she got it. "That old motherfucker." Alyssa said out loud just as her mom pulled into the babysitter's house.

"What did you just say!?!" Kat said suddenly hearing her daughter curse out what could only be assumed Dr. Z. She whipped her head around in her drivers seat putting the van in park. "Listen I dont know what's gotten into you but it needs to stop! I'm fine with you doing your "little detective work" but Dr. Z has does done nothing wrong to us or anyone. You need to stop your lucky I dont spank you right here right now! Accidents happen and I'm fine with you having one now and then but a big girl needs to own her actions. Do I make myself clear Alyssa?"

Kat listened to her daughter dismissing what she was saying and couldn't help but to giggle when she stated that Dr. Z made her pee her self. "Honey that's none of your business and that's all guessing your doing. And at the age of 13 scary people shouldn't be making you go pee pee in your undies. But I'll make a note and remember never to have Dr. Z babysit you and if I do I guess I better make sure your in pullups. Now honey just forget about the whole thing it's over now. Let me come around and help you out I even packed detective kitty in your bag for today." Kat said looking at her daughter with a hopeful look

*Fran* sorry I changed the mom's name to kat there for a bit*

Fran reached back grabbed the backpack with spare clothes and detective kitty inside, quickly exiting the car after her daughter. "Alyssa you are getting all my buttons pushed the wrong way today!" As soon as Amber opened the door Fran was grabbing Alyssa's arm bringing her inside and quickly giving her 6 hard smacks to the rear knowing her little bottom was still soar from before. Once she stopped the snacks she took detective kitty and placed her into Alyssa's arms and put her in the corner. 

Amber the 16 year old babysitter watched the whole thing still by the door. "I take it someone has been acting up today?" Fran waved Amber towards Amber's kitchen to give her the run down. 

Alyssa rolled her eyes when Amber opened the door, but before Alyssa could say anything she let out a little shout when her mom grabbed her arm. "MOM LET GO" Alyssa yelled out but was soon given 6 hard smacks to her bottom making her make yelp in pain. "MOMMY STOP M-MY BOTTOM ALL READY HURTS." Alyssa yelled out before being put in the corner like a little kid.

After being put in the corner she rubbed her bottom a bit and looked behind her, when she saw both of them were gone Alyssa flipped both of them off and hugged detective kitty.

"This sucks i am not a fucking baby detective kitty sniff." Alyssa said with a sniffle before hugging her toy.

• 1 year later...

Fran went on for the next 15 minutes talking about how Alyssa needs to be under Amber's thumb for the day and told her about the incident today and the increasing amount of trouble Alyssa had been getting in. After the two agreed that Alyssa would be working on her math with Amber today before a nap they returned to the living room to see a large wet spot on Alyssa's rear and down her legs!

Alyssa stood in the corner her thinking face on full and her mind buzzing with thoughts about what doctor Z did to her and how he did it. "Mmmm it was not anything obvious like that briefcase, maybe a gas, no that's not it would be too dangerous for that, I mean the gas could still linger in his house. No it would have to be an injection, yes injection." 

Alyssa smiled, as she solved that mystery, but thought how was she injected and for what purpose unfortunately she was so focused at the problem in her maid that she didn't realize she had started wetting her pants again.

"I
njection, yes injection, but how, a tiny dart gun hiding in a painting, no that seems too much of a cliche even for someone as old as Doctor Z, detective kitty, it would be something small something at first would be waived off, like, like a bite of some kind. Like a bug bite yeah a bug bite that's it, that's how he did it." Alyssa's face brightened up as she hugged Detective kitty a big smile on her face, proud of herself for figuring it out. But then that Pride went away as she felt something wet between her legs and looked down to find in her horror she had wet herself again. "FUCK."

Fran couldn't believe it! Her 13 year old had wet her self not once but twice in the same day! This nonsense had to stop. She grabbed $20 out of her purse and handed it to Amber. "Amber head over to the store and grab a pack of pull-ups that'll fit Alyssa please." Kat said firmly. 

Amber kept a straight face but was laughing hysterically on the inside as she nodded and too the money, heading out the door. 

Kat made her way across the room, kneeling down to be eye level with the teen in wet pants hugging her stuffed kitty. "Alyssa honey what is going on? The truth of whats going on. Not this whole thing with Dr. Z, Am I doing something wrong? Do you need more attention baby? I'm worried."