LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detective in training (open)

Snowmom55

In a small town north Colorado there lives an energetic but focused 13 year old girl named Alyssa she has short brown,  hair bright green eyes, and an average build for a 13 year old. While some of the girls at school are looking at boys and going to sleepovers and talking about shopping and the like Alyssa is different. Alyssa likes to try to be more grown up and considers her self as such, with out a need for a real bra yet she holds pride that she talked her mom into getting her a training bra early and now stuffs it fuller but she does it to have the people of the town to take her seriously. You see Alyssa is a detective and has worked alot of cases in town finding missing dolls, cats, dogs, and that one time she had to her mrs. Brown back to her house from 3 blocks away. But now shes looking for something bigger the only problem is she is constantly annoying her neighbor  Dr. Z. And little does she know Dr. Z will be her newest foe.

In this rp I need someone to play either Alyssa or Dr. Z. Alyssa's character is strong willed and wants to be grown up shes smart but gets a head of her self at times. Where Dr. Z is always one step a head and will be slowly taking Alyssa down first with bed wetting then daytime accidents then slowly regressing her age. 

Please reply with detail no single sentences please. 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa homes was by her window looking at her new neighbor with her binoculars. "So what are you up to Dr. Z?"  Alyssa asked herself as she ate an oatmeal cookie her mom made. She thought how odd Dr. Z never really going out and making noise at all hours, even having to have a talking by the other neighbors.

"This could be my biggest case yet Detective Kitty." Alyssa told her stuffed cat that she got when she was 4 years old. "Way bigger then that time i helped mrs. Brown back to her house."

Dr. Z was kind but firm scientist, he once worked for the government now he works on experiments for prevent investors and his own selfish ideas. Lately his neighbors have become curious of him and hes agreed to keep down the noise and has also given out food samples hes worked on. Most of the time hes played it off like he likes to bake too. But today he is working on his finishing touches on a new experiment that he needed a test subject for and luckily for him he had an unlucky idea for a certain noisy little neighbor girl and little detective. "Today will be the first test of many for my new little friend. Knowing her she cant be long to come snooping around today."

Dr. Z pretended to leave his house giving Alyssa an opportunity, after making sure her mom was out, Alyssa went into her yard then slipped into a hole in her fence she went into Dr. Z yard. She looked around but all she could fined was a nice garden and a creepy looking fountain then she saw the back door to Dr. Z house opened, at the fight she thought.

"If mom finds out i am doing this my butt will be red." But then she thought. "But if Dr. Z is doing something bad then i could be the town hero, okay just peek." After listening old car Alyssa went right into Dr. Z house.

Dr. Z smiled watching his security cameras that were hidden all through his house from a remote location 3 bricks down. He sipped his coffee and chuckled seeing the small 13 year old crawling around in the dirt. "Go on little detective find my special present just for you." He laughed as he looked over to another camera view to see "her present" sitting in a chrome briefcase labeled SECRET AGING AND GENIUS FORMULA  with instructions on the inside that says 'to gain the full benefits of this super drink the user must drink all. The user will then become 10 times smarter and much more mature over the next 36 hours.'

After Alyssa checked the old man's kitchen and fringe she went to the living room and saw a briefcase labeled SECRET AGING AND GENIUS FORMULA., Alyssa roled her eyes a bit "No one can be this stupid to think i would fall for that old trick." Alyssa said to herself before she went right to the basement door and picked locked shocking Dr. Z as he watched from his security cameras on.

Dr. Z chuckled and thought to her self. "well I could only have hoped she'd fall for that." He took another sip of coffee as he watched her pick the lock then start into the basement. "Wow well you'd think I'd have a booby trap set for my guest... oh wait I did... hahaha! Just wait little girl." He watched Alyssa start down the stairs. "Once she steps onto the floor she'll be in for a shock ha."

When Alyssa got to the bottom step she stopped and slowly went back up the stairs and left the house, at first Dr x was shocked did she see his trap, but before he could say anything Alyssa returned back to his yard, but now with a backpack.

Once back in the house she stopped at the door and took out a toy helicopter then put a call phone on it and then sent it into the basement. "Rule number one in a bad guy's house watch out for traps." Alyssa said before sending toy helicopter down.

Dr. Z looked on impressed by the little girl.

Dr. Z was impressed with the diligence that the little girl had. "Hmmm shes trickier than I thought she'd be! *he sips his coffee and thinks quietly for a minute then snaps his fingers* Ha I got it, I really didn't wanna use something so expensive on such an annoying little child but it'll do!" He said ashe watched on. 

Unbenonced to Alyssa there was a very small hole in the roof of Dr. Z's house and out of that hole came a very tiny fly, this fly how ever was a form of nano bot. Its original intent was to be used for spying but Dr. Z had a few modifications which made these more than just a fly on the wall he could now deliver injections or small materials to and from very discreet sources. The tiny little bot took off with its pay load of extra strong formula designated for little Alyssa's rear knee bend that was exposed thanks to her shorts. The nano fly made quick work of flying into the house and quickly found the little girl holding the controls for her helicopter. As she guided her helicopter the nano fly quickly injected the small liquid into the back of Alyssa's knee before quickly flying away. As much as she was focused Alyssa only noticed a small itch on the back of her leg.

As Alyssa was guiding her helicopter she felt a little itch on her knee and scratched it not even looking at it, as she looked around with her helicopter she saw all this weird equipment. "So what kind of cupcakes need Blood Culture Detection System and an Microbial Analysis System?" Alyssa said to herself not knowing she was being listened too. Dr. Z again was impressed at Alyssa's smarts and before he saw the girl starting to wet her pants.

As Alyssa was looking thought her helicopter's camera she felt something and looked down and let out a sharp screech. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Alyssa yelled out she she saw that she had wet her pants.

Dr. Z was throughly impressed with the little girls knowledge. "Hm maybe she could be a big help one day when shes grown again hahaha." He watched as Alyssa soaked her jean shorts and in return also soaked her socks and shoes. He chuckled and saw the girls helicopter crash into an unused work bench as she dropped the controls and stood there in shock. 

Dr. Z took notes and remarked to himself well tonight should be her first nighttime accident and by tomorrow night she should no bladder control. Bowel control will come the following day and by then I'll have to give her another dose. That! That will be the beginning of her death ageing...

Alyssa stood up as fast as she could looking at what she did. "W-Wh-What n-nooo i-i." Was all she could say, Alyssa could not believe she had wet her pants, no not just wet them they were completely soaked even her socks and shoes were soaked. 

Alyssa felt tears coming to her eyes she she stood there pee dripping down her legs. then a thought came to her mind Dr. Z if he came back and saw the wet spot on his floor or hell found the helicopter, Alyssa started to panic but then an idea came and Alyssa went right to the kitchen.

Dr. Z watched as Alyssa took out his milk with a towel and went back into the living room and started to poor it on the floor were she had wet it, after she got a cup out again holding it with towel she then pored a little bit of milk in the cup before dropping it.

"Th-There now Dr. Z  will think he spilled milk on the floor."  

Dr. Z was now driving back home from 3 blocks away but keeping his eye on the small girl as she came up with probably her most childish option possible. He laughed now only being a block away he activated his house keeping robot to start to investigate the spill and knew it would figure out the intruder as the source of the true mess.

Dr. Z saw the soaked bottom girl run into the hole by the fence. He smiled and thought to him self she'll fit better through there in 3 days. Should be interesting when her mother gets home in 3...2...1...

Alyssa's mom Fran came pulling into the driveway quickly and jumped out of her car. "Dr! Thank you for the call about your burglary alarm going off did they get anything?! I gotta check on Alyssa!" 

Dr.Z smiled. "Nothing missing but a large spill on my carpet that they left behind. Yes quickly check on your little one!"

Fran ran into the house just in time to see Alyssa running up the stairs. "Alyssa, baby I need you to come back down here right now I saw your little butt running up the stairs. Mommy has to talk to you theres been abreak in next store!" 

Alyssa froze when she was near her door hearing her mom call her, she knew she was dead in the water but then thought remembered Dr. Z's back door was opened so how did he know she was in there? She then started to hear her mom coming up stairs and Alyssa went into the bathroom and locked the door before taking off her pants.

Fran made her way up the stairs noticing the wet foot print at the stairs end. "That's odd it didn't rain last night or anything. Alyssa this is serious baby! I need to talk to you right now! I'm going to count to 3! 1... 2...." Fran said hearing her daughter in the bathroom just behind the door.

Fran stopped for a minute then called her daughter's bluff. "Honey that doesn't happen a week and a half a part. Now ready or not here I come!" Fran unlocked the bathroom door with her master key shes had since Alyssa was little since she loved to hide and lock the doors. 

Fran came in the bathroom and saw her daughter with her soaked jean shorts around her ankles, wet socks in the tub, and standing next to the toilet in her Cinderella shirt and pink butterfly cover panties that were also wet. The smell of urine hung in the air. Fran looked at her daughter with confused but understanding eyes. "Baby did you have an accident? "

Fran's emotions went from understanding to annoyed. "Alyssa! Do NOT talk to me or raise your voice like that to me little miss!" Fran said firmly and annoyed as she made her way closer to her daughter and looked at the girls panties. "Now I'll ask you again did you have an accident?  And were did it happen I need to clean up this mess before we leave!"

Alyssa thought and then said. "I-It was outside in the backyard." She said before thinking about Dr. Z. "His back door was all ready opened so that means his burglary alarm  was hooted up to the basement door, but wait if the burglary alarm went off why no cops unless it only tells him only." 

Fran looked her little one's face and saw it was her thinking face, the face she makes when she was at a difficult puzzle. 

Fran was getting more frustrated with her daughter and gave her a smack on the behind to snap her out of it. "Alyssa tell me now. Where and why did you pee your pants! Also what do you know about someone breaking into Dr. Z's house?" Fran could already see that her daughter probably had something to do with it. Sometimes she was just to nosey. 

Alyssa epped and jumped when her mom smacked her bottom, "No mom i did not and can i go and get changed now?" Alyssa thought what to do if Dr. Z' did call the cops but then thought.

"If he has an burglary alarm hooted up to this basement door that only tells him then he has something down there he does not want anyone to see, so he may not tell the cops but he may know i will back off till everything cools down."

Again Alyssa had her thinking face on.