LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are drynites the best discreet pull ups for oab?

Recently started wearing pull ups due to being tired of the constant anxiety over where the closest bathroom is, going every 30 minutes and never being able to go on trips etc. I feel much more free now.

I've been experimenting with tena pants, abena and drynites. Even though drynites are for kids, they still fit me. Tena and abena rise super high above the waist so much that I have to fold it in order to hide it below my boxers whereas drynites don't have that excess material.

What discreet pull up do you guys recommend that don't ride so high above the waist? What do you do to hide your diaper below your boxers (if you wear those)?

I like Tranquility’s ATN pull up briefs. You still might have to fold the top of them a bit to suit you, but they are a good brief. And just a suggestion too, you might want to try wearing a onesie over your pull ups. There are quite a few out there now, that are more fashionable, and not just utilitarian, or infantile. 

One example, https://www.babykins.com/collections/adult-incontinence-clothing/products/kins-golf-shirt-onezie-12000g

49D09E1E-D41B-4D32-97A7-0C7290950EFD.jpeg

Children's products are made to cope with the smaller amounts of urine their smaller bodies produce so they will not be the best choice for adult bodies. You can certainly use them if they work well enough for you, but do keep in mind that any undesired discovery of your wearing them can very easily alter someone's perception of you which can have undesired consequences. As long as you accept that risk do as you please.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I was impressed with the Depends pull-ups  I tested as part of a market research study. They’re discreet, comfortable and effective.

Not the thickest or most absorbent, but pull-ups used for actual incontinence aren’t supposed to be thick or absorbent. They’re for just in case you don’t make it to the bathroom, in which case you change right away.

And I say that as someone who doesn’t like pull-ups or Depends. I prefer Abena diapers.

Forsite makes fairly absorbant pullup but if you are peeing every 30 minutes and plan on using your diaper you may want to consider wearing a premium tapped diaper that will handle multiple wettings (Floods) I have an OAB as well and pullups would always leak. I wear Betterdry or the Printed version Crinklz and the diaper keeps me dry for most of of the day. 

A good onesie will hide the diaper when you stretch or bend and remember a pullup never gets a good snug fit as it needs to fit a wide range of sizes,  its up to you what you want to wear but a thick premium diaper is less noticeable then wet pants. 

Hopefully pullups will meet your needs but please be prepared for when they fail (carry a back pack of supplies and a change of pants and top for when you need it)