LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HI there everyone who reads this!  Just wanted to post here as I am depressed.  It is not about the diapers it is really about the money.  Which I am lack of again.  I have a regular job though I also do Uber Eats and well today was a sucky day for me so that is one of the reasons I am well depressed.

It seems that each time I try and make money I get depressed as it never comes together.

And these bills well get overwhelming at times.

Thank you for reading!

I know the feeling. Best you can do is, carry on, try your best to get through the lean times, and hope you get to a better place at some point. Hasn’t helped me yet, but I play the lottery every week, lol! Find the good times where you can, and when you can too. You need to laugh, it’s good therapy. I hope you get to feel better soon Eddie.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:27 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

We all get those  money  problems  from time  to time  (me included  )  All we can do is try our best  to  get it to go together . Do feel better soon   tho (HUGS  )      

Thank you

On 6/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, AbabeBill said:

I know the feeling. Best you can do is, carry on, try your best to get through the lean times, and hope you get to a better place at some point. Hasn’t helped me yet, but I play the lottery every week, lol! Find the good times where you can, and when you can too. You need to laugh, it’s good therapy. I hope you get to feel better soon Eddie.

Thank you I also play the lottery.  Though not often.  I also believe in the Law of attraction and I help someone with their website on the subject of LOA.

Hi Eddie,

Glad to hear that you are keeping your head up. (I read between the lines here) Depression has been a part of my life since I was in high school, and it runs in my family, so I can relate to your struggles. Take care and enjoy the summer weather.