LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Dough - for poopy diaper

Anyone tried buying, or even making play dough to simulate poop in your diaper without having the smell? I think it would be fun to go out in public diapered with shorts on and a BIG clump of play dough at the bottom of my diaper. I think it would feel very naughty, but without the smell.

17 minutes ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Anyone tried buying, or even making play dough to simulate poop in your diaper without having the smell? I think it would be fun to go out in public diapered with shorts on and a BIG clump of play dough at the bottom of my diaper. I think it would feel very naughty, but without the smell.

There are pills out there that will take the smell away though the play dough idea I have heard of that technique before.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:15 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

There are pills out there that will take the smell away though the play dough idea I have heard of that technique before.

How well do they work? I mean, If I was in a store and filled my diaper, would there be any trace at all? Also, are they safe? I'm curious to know how they work, and where you buy them?

@ rusty pins

What's cool about the Play Dough, is that it's like real poop and smashes. But even better is that you can shape it back. By the way, if you poop in a sandwich bag and seal it, it will still give off a smell, but not as strong, more like a real baby poop smell. And you don't have the mess. But if your sit down, the bag will expload.

22 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

How well do they work? I mean, If I was in a store and filled my diaper, would there be any trace at all? Also, are they safe? I'm curious to know how they work, and where you buy them?

@ rusty pins

What's cool about the Play Dough, is that it's like real poop and smashes. But even better is that you can shape it back. By the way, if you poop in a sandwich bag and seal it, it will still give off a smell, but not as strong, more like a real baby poop smell. And you don't have the mess. But if your sit down, the bag will expload.

I been told they work really well.  Search this form for it a few people talk about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't do that with it though.

Because there is a lot of salt in play dough to keep it from getting moldy. The raw salt could have some negative effects in your rectum. Even though I've tried putting bananas in there and never had an issue, it still seems risky.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 11:29 AM, nhiusd said:

Play dough is food-safe, so I assume you could probably do banana trick kinda things with it too. Salty though, dunno how that'll affect the ol' colon.

Sorry, but that has to be among the worst ideas ever expressed on this forum.

There’s a HUGE difference in texture and density between play dough and a banana.  You’d be lucky to expel it naturally without straining so hard you hurt yourself.

• 2 months later...

Ive made a playdoh like substance thats body safe ^^

basically i just mixed peanut butter, flour, and cornstarch and its literally THE best

you can change the amount of ingredients for texture depending on how mushy or lumpy you want it

and you can also add other ingredients like oatmeal if you want some more texture

i do recommend sugar free products tho so you dont disrupt your ph

Actually, I found that oatmeal works great as a substitute. The instant type is easy and quick, just add as much water for the consistency that you want, heat in the microwave and you're done! Stir and let cool... Put it in the freezer for a few minutes if desired ( cools faster) then shape and put in place. It' s usually still warm and with less water, will be more firm consistency, but still gives a good ((((((( sqwish!))))), And lets you know you have something "back there" as well as having some weight to add some sag factor...... And no smell :D

the best of both worlds!! Give it a shot!!!

• Like 1
On 10/11/2019 at 4:18 AM, square_duck said:

Actually, I found that oatmeal works great as a substitute. The instant type is easy and quick, just add as much water for the consistency that you want, heat in the microwave and you're done! Stir and let cool... Put it in the freezer for a few minutes if desired ( cools faster) then shape and put in place. It' s usually still warm and with less water, will be more firm consistency, but still gives a good ((((((( sqwish!))))), And lets you know you have something "back there" as well as having some weight to add some sag factor...... And no smell :D

the best of both worlds!! Give it a shot!!!

Done that myself.  No smell, oatmeal is good for your skin, and if you start out a little mushy in the consistency, it will tend to get stiffer and firmer as time goes by and the oatmeal continues to absorb moisture (even as you wet your diaper).

On 6/27/2019 at 11:35 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I've never tried them (they're simply chlorophyll capsules) but I've heard they turn your poop a BSG (Baby "Sh-poop" Green).  The most familiar brand name is Nullo pills (not to be confused with individuals who practice a form of extreme body modification, whom go by the same name ?).