LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I Could Handle

For the last two weeks I've been diapered nearly at every opportunity, which because of my current work situation is almost all the time.  There were a few days I didn't wear a single diaper in there, and I never really went all night and day, but I've worn alot of diapers in the last week.  I found that on average I could go with about 3 cheap diapers with stuffers per day as long as I didn't over hydrate.  Last Tueday I wore a Crinklz while out and about almost all day.  And also have done a few loads of cloth diaper laundry too.

Yesterday it finally happened, after wearing all night and all day in the evening I had no desire to wear, zero.  My inner thighs are chaffed and sore, I've leaked the same pair of shorts like 4 times and I've got a skin issue, that's probably got more to do with cycling then diapers, but still it hurts.  None of that would bother me though if I still wanted to wear, I just don't.  The crazy thing is that I really can't even fathom wearing diapers, like it makes no sense, who would ever want to do that. 

I'm sure it won't be long and I'll be back in them.  

That happens with me if I have a day or two I can spend in diapers.  I don't sleep in diapers but at the end of a day or the second day, I'm ready to stop with the diapers for a week or so.

12 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Wow. That sounds horrible. Get well soon. I’ll say a prayer and send out some positive vibes for you. ?

LOL do I detect a bit of sarcasm there.  

I suppose the point of my post is just how interesting it is to me how my mind works.  Maybe that's normal for everyone.  The thing is I can't imagine being dependent on diapers now, but last couple weeks I was daydreaming about how wonderful it would be if I could be incontinent.  Now it's been a couple days I'm still unable to even comprehend what I was thinking.  The crossdresser community has something called pink fog, where in the euphoria of dressing your mind becomes a bit irrational.  I definitely experience diaper fog.  

On 6/25/2019 at 6:15 PM, rusty pins said:

That happens with me if I have a day or two I can spend in diapers.  I don't sleep in diapers but at the end of a day or the second day, I'm ready to stop with the diapers for a week or so.

Exactly so! The last time Mrs. went out of town to visit her dad, I wore diapers for about two days. By the end of the second day, I was done. I did the laundry, got dressed, and decided that was enough. That was a couple weeks ago. I'm about ready for another diaper day. And I'm thinking disposables would be  good for a couple hours or a morning.

Edited by le Hollandais
grammar

I'll be three months 24/7 next week out of 5.5 months diapered 24/7 this year.  To be honest last week, there were a few diaper changes where I thought to myself "seriously?  this isn't convenient and I can't carry on like this".  But still I changed myself.  That low level background radiation that says "overall, you are happier diapered" still prevailed even though after a few months, novelty is well and truly gone.  So far, those thoughts fade fairly quickly.  If I felt that way for days, maybe things would be different.

I've no plan though so I can't fail!  If I stop, I stop...

• Like 1

Ok, now throw out all your diaper items, and buy new underwear, you’re never going back!  ?(Lol, don’t do that, really). I think we all have this, from one extent to another. 

• 3 weeks later...

This discussion is essentially one of the STRENGTH of the drive. A whole lot of people are 24/7 and have found it a wonderful, calming and safe experience that has quelled the storm within. For some people though, that storm is more like the occasional strong wind and nothing more.

I live with someone who lived in a hurricane and 24/7 has been a remarkable change. All of the negatives of 24/7 are inconsequential when the positives are so overwhelming.

we are all different.

• Like 2
On 6/24/2019 at 10:57 PM, diaperchucky said:

For the last two weeks I've been diapered nearly at every opportunity, [...]

The crazy thing is that I really can't even fathom wearing diapers, like it makes no sense, who would ever want to do that. 

I'm sure it won't be long and I'll be back in them.  

It's the binge and purge cycle; a lot of us do it. There was a time a few years ago when I did the same thing you did; wore for almost an entire month until it became miserable and almost disgusting to me. Within about another month, I was digging them out of my hiding place to wear again. More recently I've been fixated on diapering a gf instead of myself though, but I still think about wearing every day. Yesterday I even shaved my bum and legs in preparation to wear, but never got up the nerve to actually do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting here now with same thoughts.  I was able to wear for 4 days....towards the end it was....do I really want to do this..or go out

for beer or be with friends..... 

Now, three days later I have an opportunity to wear again and it's like....Ehhh...nah....let's go do stuff .

I very much like Roslie's  storm versus strong wind analogy.