LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confirmed: Pampers Size 7!

DailyDi

I just measured a babydry size six and the length is 22.5", which is an inch longer than what the guy says the new cruiser size 7 is. So I am a little disappointed in the numbers. I hope the tapes have more stretch than I'm expecting.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a big box today, I'll do some measurements of my own and compare to a bunch of other diapers for sizing- also if any of you want to buy some from me, I'm offering to sell 5 for $5, shipped free to the US. I'll also be launching some auctions on ebay. I'm really excited! just waiting for the UPS guy to come.

<edit>- got them today, not as big as they could be, but i can fit into them at a big stretch. im about a 29 and its hard to get into them. PLUS, amazon sent me them as they were in original box, so i got weird stares when i went to pick them up at the front desk of my apt complex.

I'll post some comparison pictures soon, as well as on ebay in case you want to try them out. Avoid amazon if possible- they won't conceal these if u order by the box! :o

Hey guys for those in canada walmart has just stocked pampers size 7 on there shelves i actually touched them. do not buy them off Ebayyou will probably get ripped off. they are about 17.95 for a pack of 28 it is not the big box like on Amazon showed. positive proof in my eyes that they do exist and are out there.

What a sceptical bunch you've all been! ;)Daily Di started this thread over a month ago, so why all the doubt and speculation here ever since?

I spoke to a P&G media rep and it was confirmed that Pampers is now offering a size 7 baby diaper in their Pampers Cruisers line, look for them in stores soon!

Remember, you heard it here ^ ^ ^ first!

D :P lly

What a sceptical bunch you've all been! ;)Daily Di started this thread over a month ago, so why all the doubt and speculation here ever since?

Remember, you heard it here ^ ^ ^ first!

D :P lly

5 years ago some one said that pampers was going to have a size seven with in the year so I can see how people get sceptical now. this was a highly debated topic.. So I my self was a sceptic till I was able to touch and feel them. so I did.. now lets see when they start making a size 8!!! lol

(party pooper) not really literal :blush: , but I don’t find the pampers cruisers 7 better than huggies supreme 6. They are not even better than the huggies pull-ups 4-5T. Yes, they are about 2 inches longer, and almost reach my waist (they sit just above my hip bones, where the 6’s sit on my hip bones), but the material is so cheap and thin it is rather like wearing a pair of cotton panties. The velcro tabs are stuck onto the side stretchy material with a cheap piece of tape, similar to the medical tape they use to secure iv’s and such to your arm. When the heat of my body is in contact with the diaper side for a few minutes, it melts the glue just enough so that the velcro tab comes loose from the stretchy side material. <_< I could use safety pins to keep the tabs secured, but that doesn’t fix the cheap feel of them. They don’t even swell up all that much when wet :blush: .

I’ll stay with huggies … they will most likely follow suit and make a size 7 if the p.cruisers sell well. Besides, youth-Attends is still my favorite kid diaper and tranquility atn are my fav adult diaper.

they are only making size 7, because kids are getting bigger and fatter. And parents are beoming lazier and not potty training early enough. Why don't they just outlaw bathrooms in schools and make every kid where diapers, and have someone change thems

because not every body wants to spend all there time changing diapers.