LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confirmed: Pampers Size 7!

DailyDi

nothing in the stores yet. anyone call or write to find out when these hit the shelf? now the question is: will huggies follow suite? (i like the design and construction of supremes better than cruisers)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neo52450

Hello, T baby, long time no see....

DailyDi posted some links to the P&G site on wetset....apparently they will be pampers cruzers size 7....

Dill Pickle...

Do you have the link he posted on wetset? I don't belive this size 7 comming out.... but seeing it on P&G's website will change my mind and prolly others...

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

heya took me a while to find it but here it is! (i know i didn't post about it in the first place, but seeing as i had seen it)

Go here:

http://pampers.eprize.net/giftstogrow/inde...mp;locale=en_US

Click on "Qualifying Products"

Click on "Points Calculator"

Choose Cruisers as the product and size 7 becomes an option, listing 4 bag sizes.

(i've coppied that straight so i take no responsability for it, but i got there)

Lucy

• 2 weeks later...

pampers Size 7 even though it is on the Pampers site it is still not on the shelf. Proctor and Gamble rep has been siad to confirm size is comming on Wikipedia.

the pampers sight would be the first to offer this larger size but as you can see(( pampers.com )) it is not yet offered. however rewards point for buying this size is listed at there site, meaning that it is likely to come into market soon. rumour has it that the size will be for 46lbs + which is 27.8% larger. so if that is true then if size six will fix some one with a 28 inch waist then size 7 will fit some one with a 35 inch waist in theory.. The photo from the magazine seen in earlyier post was photoshopped, the person who did this did not pay attention to details it was very well done though. when I investigated this photo I notice that where the sizes were listed all the sizes were center justified, but if you look at pamper s cruiser the sizes they are right of center indicating to me that the number 7 was added on after the fact. Pampers or any other company would not be that clumsy. That does not mean that the size seven will not be in production it just appears that people want to make up the facts to prove the fiction. It is quite Common these days. A wise man once said " believe none of what you here and only have of what you see" and with technology these days it will get harder to tell reality from fake look at the Effect in the movies if you want proof.

In conclusion I will believe it when I see it on the shelves not just in photos.

The photo from the magazine seen in earlyier post was photoshopped, the person who did this did not pay attention to details it was very well done though. when I investigated this photo I notice that where the sizes were listed all the sizes were center justified, but if you look at pamper s cruiser the sizes they are right of center indicating to me that the number 7 was added on after the fact. Pampers or any other company would not be that clumsy.

How can it be photoshopped? Unless it was photoshopped by the magazine itself. Because I've heard several different people on two different sites say that they either went and looked at the magazine in a shop, or bought it for themselves. I believe boyricky went out and bought the magazine himself and took pictures.

I've seen two different pictures of the page in the magazine, so how can they both be photoshopped by two different people and still look exactly the same?

pampers Size 7 even though it is on the Pampers site it is still not on the shelf. Proctor and Gamble rep has been siad to confirm size is comming on Wikipedia.

the pampers sight would be the first to offer this larger size but as you can see(( pampers.com )) it is not yet offered. however rewards point for buying this size is listed at there site, meaning that it is likely to come into market soon. rumour has it that the size will be for 46lbs + which is 27.8% larger. so if that is true then if size six will fix some one with a 28 inch waist then size 7 will fit some one with a 35 inch waist in theory.. The photo from the magazine seen in earlyier post was photoshopped, the person who did this did not pay attention to details it was very well done though. when I investigated this photo I notice that where the sizes were listed all the sizes were center justified, but if you look at pamper s cruiser the sizes they are right of center indicating to me that the number 7 was added on after the fact. Pampers or any other company would not be that clumsy. That does not mean that the size seven will not be in production it just appears that people want to make up the facts to prove the fiction. It is quite Common these days. A wise man once said " believe none of what you here and only have of what you see" and with technology these days it will get harder to tell reality from fake look at the Effect in the movies if you want proof.

In conclusion I will believe it when I see it on the shelves not just in photos.

Check your math. Weight versus belt size is a cubic (power of 3) compared to a square (power of 2). This means that 35" is wrong wrong wrong. More like 29". HTH

Check your math. Weight versus belt size is a cubic (power of 3) compared to a square (power of 2). This means that 35" is wrong wrong wrong. More like 29". HTH

good point I was just going on strait ratios, so if the weight is 27% larger then the cube root is 3%.so it is less then and inch difference. But if that is the case they are in a muted market because they would only good to kids of a couple pounds difference. very good point thanks..

[[[How can it be photo shopped? Unless it was photo shopped by the magazine itself. Because I've heard several different people on two different sites say that they either went and looked at the magazine in a shop, or bought it for themselves. I believe boyricky went out and bought the magazine himself and took pictures.

I've seen two different pictures of the page in the magazine, so how can they both be photo shopped by two different people and still look exactly the same?]]]

hmmm if you want I can find five magazines with the same add take a photo of them and add the 7 just as you seen and it will look just as real. I get very suspicious if photos as I am a graphic artist by trade and I would suspect proctor and gamble would not let this go by. Besides, the text entered in that particular picture is centered for most of the text. If done professionally the text would be center justified and the only way you get it to go to the right is to add a space to the beginning of the text and that would not likely be an accident. Try this on a word document or on art program you will see. Not considering that the add is usually spell checked and preview by more then one person this is not likely something over looked. Advertising is a very serious business so I think this would have been corrected. And as for more then one site saying people saw this magazine well I want you to look at lunar landing there is a lot of convincing evidence that’s states that the landing on the moon was faked and done in a studio on earth this was done by many different sources and people argue to this day about it. Same with Global warming. Just because a few different people have variation of the same magazine with a number 7 added does not make it fact. If you have seen this magazine for your own eyes then you can believe it. Perhaps some one can give the magazine name and date. I guarantee they will be a lot of people buying this magazine just to see. As I stated before the pampers site will have it listed before it goes to marked, and it will be advertised strongly before size seven goes to market. So this magazine probably would not have size7 listed before the product line has been updated on the Pampers main site. It is possible that this magazine is real but not likely.

The real point here is to think more critically so you don’t get fooled. Someone on Ebay will sell pampers size six and disguise them as sevens to fool the buyer and rip him off just because he heard they might exist. Similar scenarios have happened in the past. I rather know the truth then get hurt by a rumor.

I have been told they will fit steve size here, they are rummored to be in the size of goodnights but for day and night you also been told they are aimed a lot at the youth attends market

i am hoping the will fit a 28 inch waist and up to 90 lbs for the 2 that live with me i hate the adult diapers they get and with haivng to by goodnights for steve i would rather buy the papmer size 7

And if you look back to the first post in this thread, you'll see the (reliable) source that part of the Wikipedia article refers to.

It's nothing new for companies to drip-feed new product releases rather than hold an all-singing, all-dancing product announcement.

I have seen the web page that includes "7" among the sizes that can earn points to be redeemed, but I haven't seen the magazine which allegedly includes this coupon, nor do I understand why we're supposed to believe an unattributed statement on Wikipedia from an unnamed PR person from P&G. If the magazine really exists, then someone needs to name it and give us the page number next to which the coupon can be found. And if the PR person exists, name her/him. Without such basic standards of proof, all this speculation just means we're behaving like a bunch of, well, babies. I haven't seen them on the shelves, and until then, it's much ado about nothing.

How come upon searching on amazon (and using google) I can't find the size 7 on amazon. Only by the link?

actually found that from google search results, it was cached. the google cache caught it, and indexed it, and then somehow i was able to find a direct link. Maybe amazon is taking it off until september....

Size 7 Pampers Cruisers will start appearing in stores all across the United States September 2007.
Guest dorkster

(long dude, stick with it)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can almost fit in them! if they come out with Pampers size 8 I can fit in them! If I think thin I can probably fit in the 7's.. This is a great day for all the AB/DL's out there!

I should be getting them today!! I'm so excited, I ordered them off amazon and paid for the one-day shipping (I got a free trial of Amazon prime so it was pretty cheap). I'll take pictures when I get them and send out sample packs if people are interested.

I've noticed someone has started selling small packets of the size 7 on ebay. I emailed and asked him about the size of the diaper. He stated that the length was 21.5", the front width was 11.5", the back width (not stretched out; tapes closed) was 13.5", and the crotch was 9". I myself got out a size 6 cruisers; the dimensions of it were as follows: Length 19", front width 11.5" (this was including the landing zone wings; I do not know if that was included as part of the measurements for the size 7), back width (not stretched; tapes closed) 13.5", crotch 8". The only difference seems to be an increased length by 1.5" and another inch added to the width of the middle of the diaper. Assuming that the individual from ebay was correct with his measurements, this seems to indicate that the size 7 is merely a longer diaper.

Oohhhh got ya... My guess is the only way to know if it would fit a bigger wasit is the test the stretchiness... I assume it is better suited for a larger waist... albeit not much bigger :(

I truly doubt that P&G would waste all this time and effort in making a baby diaper only 1.5 inches longer than what they have now. Im sure its bigger in the waist as well as in the length. The proof will be once they start hitting the stores and you tape one on to your bottom, then you will know if you can wear pampers new baby diaper size 7. And yes, I will have a new pampers baby diaper size 7 tapped on my bottom soon...... :D