LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confirmed: Pampers Size 7!

DailyDi

BTW I am very sorry if I stepped on any toes But the reality is our body's have grown up even if we haven't we all may want to be baby's but some things just can't happen. :crybaby:

No problem...when I say 'fit', I really mean more that more of us will try to sort of squeeze into these or tr to rig them to go around our grownup hips, than actually fit into them.

Are Cruisers scented still? If so, then that's another reason to get them even if it's for stuffing...the Pampers scent makes me have to pee all by itself. :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem...when I say 'fit', I really mean more that more of us will try to sort of squeeze into these or tr to rig them to go around our grownup hips, than actually fit into them.

Are Cruisers scented still? If so, then that's another reason to get them even if it's for stuffing...the Pampers scent makes me have to pee all by itself. :D

anouther good reason there getting bigger is the growing problem of child obesity in america, toddlers and kids are getting fatter do to our eating habits so naturaly the diaper must get bigger if there getting bigger

Well first off, I know I definitely think that the slow expansion of sizing is a bit spooky. I don't know whether it's a matter of age or childhood obesity, but either prospect is kind of saying something bad about us as a society....

But, I dunno if fitting into a size 7 is simply a matter of 'slender'. My waist is like 28" and fitting into a small abena x-plus is a bit of a squeeze, so I really don't know where this whole notion that they'll fit people with 30-32" measurements comes from. It's not just being thin, but also how long it is, how high it sits on you, etc etc. I mean as an adult you're A LOT bigger than a baby in A LOT of different ways, it's not just that your midsection has grown.

I dunno I personally don't get what the big deal is, I don't think they are gonna fit anybody.

The size 6 fits many of us here. How can you say they won't fit anyone? Read the comments on this thread.

I'm a 27" waist, and I use packing tape because the tapes unstick since it's snug. A size 7 would be heaven!

I don't see a size seven on their website but I hope you are right!

I wonder if they fit comfortably for a 30-32 waist at 120 lbs 0.o. Hopefully ^_^!

Okay here is the thing. I am a male. I have a 30-32" waist and weigh aprox. 120 lbs. I know for a fact that sixe six are about one inch too small for me to wear, so size seven should be perfect for some one of my body type.

If they fit you would not need packing tape

Thanks for saying it for me. =)

I also say what I say because I have a 28" waist and the small abena x-plus is a tight fit for me after it's gotten around my hips. I don't think it much has to do with waist size, and I have checked the comments in this thread. Nobody seems to be able to fit in a six, if they could, they wouldn't be so excited about size seven. =P

I also say what I say because I have a 28" waist and the small abena x-plus is a tight fit for me after it's gotten around my hips. I don't think it much has to do with waist size, and I have checked the comments in this thread. Nobody seems to be able to fit in a six, if they could, they wouldn't be so excited about size seven. =P

Fair point :P

I think the official line on (adult) diaper sizing for most brands is to take whichever is larger of your hip and waist measurements and buy the size appropriate to that.

I agree, I too am a bit skeptical. As far as the limited marketing buzz, I think that is the intention of P&G. So who knows. Here is a pic from parenting:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Jw02oWPHyc0/RgbWFc...-h/IMG_0509.jpg

http://img102.imagevenue.com/view.php?imag...1_122_495lo.jpg

That could have been pshop'd but I don't think so, especially judging that there are two samples, and the second has perspective involved, and the font seems to be the same. If you zoom in on the larger one, all of the pixels seem appropriately rasterized, including the , (comma).

I agree, I too am a bit skeptical. As far as the limited marketing buzz, I think that is the intention of P&G. So who knows. Here is a pic from parenting:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Jw02oWPHyc0/RgbWFc...-h/IMG_0509.jpg

http://img102.imagevenue.com/view.php?imag...1_122_495lo.jpg

That could have been pshop'd but I don't think so, especially judging that there are two samples, and the second has perspective involved, and the font seems to be the same. If you zoom in on the larger one, all of the pixels seem appropriately rasterized, including the , (comma).

Instead of studying the photos so intently, why doesn't someone just go pick up a copy of the magazine? (BTW, the second link, for me, brings up something totally unrelated.)

Fair point :P

I think the official line on (adult) diaper sizing for most brands is to take whichever is larger of your hip and waist measurements and buy the size appropriate to that.

Yeah, that's what they say, but really it's like women's pants and nobody knows how the hell it works i think. D=

Ok, so I'm Googling for these, looking to see if there's actually any concrete info yet on size, etc, that didn't stem from this very thread :P It seems there isn't but my eyes gazed to the right-hand side of the screen where the sponsored links, which are automatically generated, not always very successfully and I see this. Look at the bottom offering, courtesy of Amazon:

blowout.png

Eew! icon8.gif

Since I know there's no way these will fit me, I can be all cynical and say this is a crass attempt by P&G to create a market where there didn't used to be one. Remember when there were only 5 diaper sizes? People got along just fine. Size 6 diapers were originally supposed to be for kids who weren't ready for potty training when they outgrew size 5. Now people probably use size 6 instead of even trying to potty train their kid when they pass size 5, and P&G is trying to cash in by making them think they need to wait even longer.

I don't even see a reason to potty train a kid who doesn't want to, other than to fit him or her or zer in to a strict society.

People would say it's so neglectful not to potty train, but I don't see what the big deal is. FORCING them to stay in diapers, yeah, that'd be wrong. LETTING them is a whole different thing.

Just my $0.02

I don't even see a reason to potty train a kid who doesn't want to, other than to fit him or her or zer in to a strict society.

People would say it's so neglectful not to potty train, but I don't see what the big deal is. FORCING them to stay in diapers, yeah, that'd be wrong. LETTING them is a whole different thing.

Just my $0.02

It'd be REALLY hard to make friends when you are 10 years old and your parents are still changing your diapers. I really don't think being expected to use the bathroom if you don't have a legitimate reason is that big of an indicator of how strict our society is either. It's a base level function, it contributes to hygiene, and it's in an essence, an early example of self control. If the kid gets older and makes it to adulthood and then makes the decision they'd just rather not use the bathroom anymore, that's one thing, but I think that as a parent somebody pretty much has an obligation to a child to have the necessary tools they need to function in society, if they wanna go against the grain later, then that's their deal.

I've searched EVERY where and I cannot find a hint where they are coming out with pampers size 7. it's not even on the pampers web site.

Hello, T baby, long time no see....

DailyDi posted some links to the P&G site on wetset....apparently they will be pampers cruzers size 7....

Dill Pickle...

Just my $0.02

Toddlers aren't capable of making a decision like that in a balanced way because they will always go for the path of least resistance (e.g. will resist change in their routine). Children that young need their carers to guide them to do challenging things when they believe the time is right - it's a parent's primary job.