LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Babies (Complete!)

This is a short commission we got for a mechanical nursery story in the world of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, which is an amazing anime and you should totally watch it!  Only 12 episodes, and it's getting a season 2 very soon. ^_^ 

Anyway!  Enjoy the story.  It's only four chapters, but the completed PDF and ePub are already available on our Patreon.  Please consider supporting us!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Babies
by: Sophie & Pudding
*Commissioned by: Anonymous

Chapter One:

"What is it?" Saikawa asked.  

Kanna looked up at the machine with wide, curious eyes. "I dunno." Yesterday, Kobayashi brought it home.  It was something from work, something she was supposed to fix.  It had a programming error and Kobayashi's job was to resolve programming errors.  But Tohru was determined to figure it out herself.  She ran out to the store to buy a programming book, so she could help Kobayashi with her job.  That left Kanna - the youngest dragon - and Saikawa - her friend from school - alone with the machine. "Lady Tohru said not to touch it," Kanna told her friend, and went up to the machine to investigate all the same.

"Lady Tohru," Saikawa reflected, walking up to the room-sized device, "isn't here, and Miss Kobayashi would let us so its okay?” The brunette girl reached over and leaned on a large lever with a big black ball on the end, which creaked down from one position to another. She held her breath, wide-eyed, but nothing happened. "See? It's fiiine!"

Kanna looked onward at the large machine. "I guess it's broken after all," Kanna said to her friend, and went to pull a lever of her own.  Nothing happened.  So she started pushing buttons on the keypad.  Each button made a small tone and Kanna started to play a song. "Beep, beep, beep," Kanna mimicked, laughing at the sound of her music. "Saikawa, maybe it's an instrument."

"Oh! I could play it and you could go inside and sing, like one of those karaoke booths are the mall!" Saikawa chirped happily, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Maybe it prints photos too!" And a photo of Kanna for her bedroom mirror? Saikawa could just about have one of her patented freak outs over that!

"Oh, okay." Kanna looked around the machine with confusion, then she had a moment of enlightenment.  There was a large square doorway at the end of a conveyer belt - that must be where the karaoke part was.  She struggled to climb up onto the belt, flashing her panties to Saikawa in the process.

And cue the freak out! By the time Saikawa recovered from the head-spin and settled back down to earth, Kanna was well and truly inside the machine. "Okay uh..." No pressure, Saikawa, you can do this! Beep. Bloop. Bap. Oh, it started to make a noise.

Kanna sat alone in the dark room, waiting for the screen to turn on.  Where was the microphone?  She couldn't sing without a microphone.  Then the machine around her began to whirl and wheeze.  The doors on the ends snapped shut and a bright light filled the small room.  Blinded by the sudden brightness, robotic arms extended down and grabbed Kanna's dress. "Hey!"

"I know, I know, Kanna, I'm trying to make it work!" Because of course, Saikawa thought that exclamation was was a grab for her attention.  She didn't even consider that her crush might be in trouble.

The machine pulled at Kanna's dress until it wrestled it off over her head.  She reached for it in frustration, but it was all too quick. "That's mine!  Give it back!" The arms disappeared into the walls and another arm came out holding a new shirt, perfectly sized to Kanna's little body.

"What's yours? Oh, is it asking for money?" Saikawa leaned on a lever while she fished around in her pockets for some yen, and pursed her lips. "I have about a hundred yen, Kanna! Do you need it?"

Kanna struggled with the mechanical arms, but despite her dragon-strength, she couldn't overpower or outsmart the movements of the arms.  Soon, she was dressed in a pale pink shirt with white trim, with a picture of a pacifier on the front.  Then the machine produced a new item from the wall, something Kanna hadn't seen in a very long time.  A diaper.  Though it looked no different from a baby design, it was larger, large enough to fit Kanna's small body, and much, much thicker.

"Um, hold on, I'm coming in!" Saikawa offered helpfully, tripping against the control panel and landing her hand on a cluster of buttons on the way through. "I wanna be in the karaoke photo Kanna, don't hog it all!"

The mechanical arms pulled Kanna's ankles high into the air.  Kanna - resigned to this whole fate - crossed her arms in annoyance as the diaper was placed under her bottom.  A little red laser cut the sides of her panties off and pulled them away, before a huge cloud of baby powder filled the area. "I'm a powerful dragon," Kanna muttered to herself, "and this dumb box is treating me like a little baby."

When Saikawa got to the door, she was no help at all, not with the way she started screaming and freaking out.  Kanna was so fricking cute! The diaper was unexpected… but Kanna was a tiny gothic lolita girl and it worked just fine for her.

Kanna was lying on her back,  looking up at her friend with irritation all over her face, dressed in nothing but the diaper and t-shirt. "This is stupid," she muttered, before the conveyer belt moved again.  Saikawa was forced into the brightly lit room and a door shut behind her.  Then, as the belt wheeled Kanna out the other end, another door locked Saikawa alone inside.

"Hey! Where'd you go?!" Saikawa frumped and stomped her foot, banging on the door with her cheeks puffed out. "Hey you dumb machine give Kanna back, she looked so cute!! You can't take her away!!"

Kanna fell off the edge of the convey belt onto a soft cushion.  All around her, the living room of Miss Kobayashi's house had been transformed.  The table and furniture was nowhere to be seen.  The floor was covered in colorful padded tiles, full of toys and blocks and dolls. And more importantly, the entire room was separated by a wall of bars that went from the floor to the ceiling.  Somehow, the machine had turned Miss Kobayashi's living room into a playroom.  A playroom Kanna couldn't escape.

"Ahhh!" A few moments following Kanna being deposited into the newly transformed living room, Saikawa followed suit, having been transformed into a diaper-wearing overgrown babydoll, and she looked none too pleased by it either. "What is this dumb machine?!" Saikawa toddled around on the foam puzzle pieces, pressing her hands to her hips defiantly. "Where's the karaoke?!"

Saikawa was wearing nothing but a diaper and her own t-shirt, which was green with a cartoon character on the front that Kanna didn't recognize. "What do we do now, Kanna?  We have to escape?" "Why?" Kanna asked, still looking around the room. "What do you mean, why?  Because we're trapped here!" "But look." Kanna pointed to the toys, the dolls... "We could play.  No one can bother us in here, even Lady Tohru."

Saikawa watched Kanna sit on the floor and pick up one of the dolls.  The way she looked in her t-shirt, the thick diaper forcing her legs apart.  Gosh, was there anyone cuter in the whole world?  But Saikawa was a little reluctant to wear her own diaper.  She reached for the tapes and tried to pull them off, but the glue had bonded firmly in place.  There was no taking the diaper off unless the machine took it off for her.  So, in a huff, she sat down next to her adorable friend and started to play alongside her.

"I kind of like it," Kanna said, a few minutes later, after tucking the dolls in for bedtime.  The clock on the wall showed that Tohru would be home any second now from the store.  And that got Kanna thinking... "I'm already quite young.  And playing with you, Saikawa?  It's very nice."

Saikawa’s cheeks went crimson.  She hadn't had any real friends before Kanna - everyone always teased her for being a know-it-all, even though she didn't know very much in the first place.  But if staying Kanna's best friend meant wearing diapers?  Then fine!  She'd do it!  For Kanna! "Yeah, me too!  It's very nice."

Another ten minutes passed, and Kanna climbed up from her place on the colorful tiled floor.  She walked over to the bars of the playpen and tried to slip through.  But of course, she couldn't.  Maybe she could turn into a dragon and-- oh, but she'd break the roof of the house no doubt.  Finally Kanna sighed and returned to her friend. "I have to use the restroom."

Saikawa looked up at Kana with a bright smile and nodded her head. "Well, babies don't use the bathroom.  And you want to be a baby, right?" Kanna gave her a blank look.  Frustrated?  Or confused?  Saikawa couldn't tell. "I mean... um.  Well, we're wearing diapers.  So... so we could keep playing.  And forget about using the bathroom."

Kanna looked at Saikawa with uncertainty, thinking about the things her friend had just said.  About forgetting to use the bathroom.  She looked down at the puffy diaper between her legs and poked it with the tip of her finger.  After a moment of thought, Kanna nodded and sat back down with the toys.  She was a baby now.  She'd decided.

Saikawa watched Kanna wiggle on the padded tiles.  She watched Kanna's feet quiver and watched her hips squirm.  But ultimately, like every other little girl, Kanna gave up trying.  A small breath escaped her lips.  Relief washed over Kanna's face.  And Saikawa smiled as she noticed Kanna's diaper growing yellow and heavy between her legs.

Kanna sat there in her own humiliation, in her own warm diaper, and bit shyly on her lip.  She should have been ashamed.  She should have tried harder to resist.  But she didn't.  Was she really a baby now?  She looked down at the toys in front of her.  She never had to stop playing now.  She didn't need to do big girl things anymore.  She could do whatever she wanted.  And Tohru would change her diapers.  Or the machine would.  Yeah, Kanna was okay with this.  Kanna could be a baby from now on.

Saikawa sat uncomfortably and wiggled in place.  Come on, Saikawa, she thought to herself.  Just do it.  You can be just like Kanna!  We can be little babies together!  But what if someone at school found out?  But if Kanna did it, it had to be cool, right?  Kanna was more important to Saikawa than anyone.  So she finally found the courage to let go, to force herself to break all her potty training habits, and flood her diaper.  And as the warmth washed over her, she didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed.  She felt relief.  This was the start of a wonderful life together with Kanna, she thought.  And she had no regrets.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Please like and comment!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Two:

The door opened and Kanna looked up from her blocks.  She had lost track of time: playing with her toys had been so much fun.  The baby life was really suiting Kanna quite well.  But her diaper was wet and she was hungry.  The sound of the door opening was actually a little relieving.  Kanna got to her feet just as Lady Tohru entered the room, her eyes wide.  Tohru dropped the bag at her side and stared at the huge playroom in shock.  On the other side of the bars, was her friend, standing in nothing but a thick yellow diaper and a t-shirt. "Welcome home Lady Tohru," Kanna told her.

"Kanna! What are you doing?" At first, her voice was shaken, surprised and taken aback, but then a curiosity crept into her voice. "Does Miss Kobayashi know about this? Is..." Her voice lowered. "Is this something humans do?” Was this Miss Kobayashi’s idea, Tohru wondered, and if it was, how come she didn't ask Tohru to do it too?

"I dunno," Kanna answered honestly. "I didn't mean for this to happen.  We were playing with the machine." Kanna pointed at the control panel on the other side of the bars.  Then took a sideways step so Tohru could see Saikawa - dressed the same way - hiding behind Kanna.  She was so embarrassed, standing there in her wet diaper.  Tohru gave both young girls a hard glare and sprouted wings from her back.  A tail fell out beneath her maid uniform.  Tohru was a much older dragon than Kanna, and her dragon form was bigger and scarier.  But Kanna put up both her hands. "Wait, Lady Tohru!  Don't break it!  I don't want to leave.  I decided I want to be a baby now."

"That's not something you can just decide, Kanna! You were a hatchling and then you grew up and now you're... well, you're not a full-grown dragon, but you're not a baby! And I know humans can't just decide to be babies again either!" Saikawa peered her head out from behind Kanna and confirmed this fact: "She's right."

Kanna looked at Lady Tohru - a dragon she had idolized for most of her life - and at Saikawa - her best friend since she moved to this world of humans.  Both were telling her that being a little girl again wasn't possible, but she had been a little girl all afternoon with no trouble at all.  So Kanna crossed her arms and shook her head. "No, Lady Tohru.  I'm a baby now, no matter what you say."

Tohru looked at her with a bit of irritation and fished the programming book out of her bag.  If Kanna wanted to be stubborn, so be it.  But she would find a way to fix this machine without breaking it and rescue her friend.

"If you want to be a baby, Kanna, you can be a baby. But once I fix this broken machine you're not going to be able to be a baby anymore, so don't you get too comfortable. Miss Kobayashi already has so much to worry about and you're being very selfish you know!"

Kanna plopped down on her wet butt and went back to playing with her dolls.  Saikawa looked nervously at the maid playing with the controls, and then at her tiny gothlic-lolita friend in a diaper. "Are you sure you want this?" Saikawa whispered.  Kanna just nodded her head.  

"Stupid machine," Tohru muttered, pushing a few buttons before checking her book. "None of this even makes sense..."

“Miss Tohru, maybe you should wait for Miss Kobayashi,” Saikawa suggested helpfully, but the dragon was having none of it.

"I can do it myself," Tohru said sourly, then started pressing a ton of random buttons.  If Miss Kobayashi came home to find the machine had been repaired, maybe she would give Tohru a kiss.  The thought swirled around in Tohru's mind, distracting her, until the machine started to whirl into action.  Tohru stood up with a bright smile. "See?  I did it!"

"That light means it wants you to step inside, Lady Tohru.” Kanna pointed at the light above the door, but didn't look up from her blocks, and Tohru was ready to snark back with a rebuttal, or some form of chastising, but it seemed as though the junior dragon was right: the light did seem to beckon her. "I knew that, Kanna, don't be a know-it-all!"

Tohru looked at the conveyer belt with a bit of unease, but climbed on top of it all the same.  Maybe inside, there would be an off switch somewhere.  But when the door sealed behind her, she was in nothing but a small white room with a large screen.  A flap opened up in the ceiling panel and two mechanical hands reached down to undress the maid from her uniform.

"Unhand me, beast!!" Tohru struggled against the machine, and prepared herself to take her true dragon form, but there was something in the air that made her calm down, rub her nose, and breathe in deeper. "You're going to be in big trouble,” she warned, quieter this time, and did her very best to keep struggling, although it didn't seem to be going very well. On the screen the words read: "Preparing Food Source", but Tohru couldn't figure out how that applied to her.

Tohru was stripped completely naked, down to her large-breasted human form.  Then, strips of black tape were wound around her ankles, holding them together.  Another strip of black tape wrapped around her hips, pinning her wrists to her sides and covering up any inappropriate areas.  A final strip of black tape circled her torso, beneath her breasts.  No matter how she struggled in her human form, she couldn't move.

"This is not appropriate, not for anybody but maybe Miss Kobayashi..." Tohru mumbled under her breath, but try as she might she just couldn't muster the will to escape from these tough and tightly wound bindings. The screen flashed the words: "Species Detected: Dragon" and then began to administer a series of injections into her bountiful breasts. "How do you even know that, you dumb - ow! - machine?!"

Tohru looked down as the needles disappeared into the walls of the white room and her breasts started to ache.  Little drops of milk started coalescing on her nipples.  The conveyer belt ushered Tohru's bound body through another open door and into the playroom.  Then a hook lowered from the ceiling and clipped itself to the strip of black tape that wrapped around Tohru's torso, and pulled her helplessly into the air.  Kanna and Saikawa watched in awe.

"What's happening to Miss Tohru?" Saikawa asked curiously, and Kanna looked down at her blocks and shrugged her shoulders. "Iono." "Well, it looks like she's leaking..." "Leaking?" Kanna looked up now, tilting her head as the machine locked something over the busty dragons bare breasts that looked like a big plastic bra. "Oh…”

The bra was connected to two tubes, which linked back up to the machine.  Then the bra started to whirr.  A powerful suction latched the bra to Tohru's breasts and she let out a loud whimper.  As the machine pumped each breast - alternating one, then the other - milk dribbled through the tubes and into the machine.  Tohru tried to struggle, but her face grew red and her breathing turned heavy.

"Oh! I know what this is!" Saikawa bounced up to her feet excitedly, pointing like an inappropriate child. “This is like when cows get the milk out of them like on the farm!" “Lady Tohru isn't a cow," Kanna responded dryly, and Saikawa puffed out her cheeks. "But she's making milk like one!"

Kanna looked up at the adult dragon, as milk flowed through the hoses.  Tohru looked back down at her with frustration, but whenever she opened her mouth to speak, a slight moan escaped her lips.  The sensations of the pump, the suction on her breasts, the helplessness of being bound and suspended... her eyes started to gloss over with arousal.  Just then, a ding came from the machine and a panel opened up, producing two baby bottles filled with warm milk.

"That's... mine..." Tohru protested, but Saikawa didn't waste any time.  Outright ignoring Tohru, Saikawa took both bottles from the little panel, keeping one for herself and handing off the other to Kanna. "Do we drink it?" Saikawa asked, holding it to the light. It looked like milk, anyway. Kanna shrugged and put the bottle to her lips. "I'm hungry and a baby, so okay."

Tohru shook her head in embarrassment and tried to escape her prison.  She even tried to shape-change into a dragon!  But nothing worked.  The machine kept pumping milk from her breasts, she couldn't help the feeling of arousal that came with it.  Kanna sat laid down on her back, so Lady Tohru could see her diaper, and sipped the breast milk form her bottle with a smile. "Told you I was a baby," she said around the nipple.

"Okay okay, you can be a baby Kanna!  Just get me out of this thing, please!" Now, the tone Tohru wanted to use was firm and authoritive, but the voice that came from her lips was meek and whimpering, and neither Kanna nor Saikawa seemed to pay her too much mind. No, the two self proclaimed baby girls laid on the floor and drank from their bottles of fresh Dragon Milk as their would-be babysitter remained bound and exploited.

Kanna finished her bottle first and smiled happily at her friend.  So far, her new life was going splendidly!  She never had to worry about finding a restroom, she could play with toys all day, and now she had delicious Dragon Milk to drink, which was much sweeter and delicious than human milk!  But she had one problem.  The diaper between her legs was soggy and cold, and she really needed a change.  Then, as if on cue, another panel opened on the side of the machine and two robotic arms came out.  They spread a changing mat on the floor and set down a stack of large diapers beside it.  Kanna looked at Saikawa and shrugged her shoulders.  Then she went over to let the huge machine change her wet diaper, without a care in the world that Tohru and Saikawa were watching.

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon!

• Like 2

Chapter Three:

Diaper changes were easy - the machine had done all the work.  In no time at all, the Kanna and Saikawa were playing with their dolls again in fresh, dry diapers.  Tohru looked down at them with glossy, far-away eyes.  Her indignation, her frustration, and her irritation had all melted away.  The rhythmic sucking on her chest was so distracting… Tohru’s thoughts drifted to Miss Kobayashi, with her lips on her breast, her tongue licking her nipple.  A shiver ran up Torhu’s spine and she let out a small moan.

Then there was a knock on the door.  Kanna looked up curiously - was Miss Kobayashi home early?  But then she heard a familiar voice.

“Heeeeyyyy!~ Anybody home?”

Oh!  It was Lucoa.  Lucoa wasn’t like the rest of them: Kanna and Tohru had chosen to stay in the world of humans, but Lucoa had been cursed with her human form.  Then again, with Lucoa’s enormous bouncing breasts, ‘cursed’ might be the wrong word.

“Come in!” Kanna shouted from the playpen.  

Tohru’s eyes went wide and she shook against her restraints. “No don’t!”

But it was too late.  Lucoa - underdressed in nothing but short-shorts and a t-shirt two sizes too small - walked into the room with her trademark smile and a tiny boy at her side.  Then, Lucoa’s smile faded as she examined the room.  A human child and a dragon child, sitting in a huge playpen, wearing nothing but shirts and diapers.  Her age-old friend tied to the wall, naked but for a machine sucking milk from her breasts.  Tohru blushed in response and Kanna took to explaining.

“We’re babies now,” she said.

Tohru closed her eyes in humiliation and Kanna returned to her toys.  Saikawa looked up shyly at Lucoa, wondering what she would think of all this.  Obviously, this wasn’t normal!  She’s shut the whole thing down.  She would figure out how to fix the machine, and—

“Looks like fun!” Lucoa said with a bright smile. The small boy at her side - the same age as Saikawa - stepped forward with his cheeks puffed out.

“No way!  That’s doesn’t look like fun at all!”

“Awww, but Shouta-baby!  You’d be so cute dressed up in a diaper and a pretty dress.”

“A… a dress?!  No way, I’m a boy!” But despite his protests, Shouta looked a lot closer to Kanna in appearance, very feminine.  He hadn’t aged into masculinity yet.

“And I could hang from the wall, just like that.” Lucoa pointed to Tohru with a bright smile. “It would suck all the milk me…” Lucoa hugged Shouta close, pushing his face into her enormous breasts. “Would you like that, Shouta-baby?  To drink my milk?”

“N-NO WAY!” Shouta backed away from his crazed babysitter with fear in his eyes.  But Lucoa took no time lifting him up under the arms and setting him on the machine’s conveyer belt.  She took a solid moment, looking at the numbers, before pressing a few.  The belt started to move and Shouta disappeared into the machine.  

Kanna watched as the machine whirred and popped.  Whatever it was doing in that box, she didn’t know.  But the curiosity had gotten the better of her.  And how did Lucoa know what buttons to press?  Lady Tohru couldn’t figure it out at all!  Then again, Lucoa had a lot of wisdom.  Maybe she’d seen a machine like this before.

Suddenly, the conveyer belt started to move again and Shouta was spit out onto the floor.  He wore a flouncy pink dress, short enough to see the thick white diaper underneath.  His pretty purple hair was tied up in pigtails, and his feet were covered with frilly ankle socks.  Finally, his cheeks were burning red in embarrassment.  Kanna smiled happily.

“You’re so pretty!”

“I’m not a girl,” he told her, with less conviction in his voice. “I don’t wanna wear a dress!  I don’t wanna wear a diaper!  I’m not a baby!”

“So?  You should be one anyway.”

Shouta looked at Kanna with shock.  He didn’t understand.  So Saikawa stepped in to explain.

“Babies don’t have any responsibility,” she said. “They get to play all day and no one tells them what to do.  They don’t even have to get up to use the bathroom.”

“Y-you… you actually USE those diapers?!” Shouta’s face was mortified.

“Uh huh,” Kanna nodded. “We are babies.”

“Well I’m not a baby,” Shouta cried, stomping his foot in frustration. “I’m a boy and I’m taking this dress off right now!”

Shouta pulled up the hem of the dress, trying to slip out of the girly garment, but a red light flashed on the machine.  A warning light.  Suddenly, a mechanical arm reached out and grabbed Shouta by the wrist.

“H-hey!  Wait!”

The mechanical arm pulled him to one side of the room, where the machine had spit out bottles of milk earlier that day.  A small table protruded from the machine and the mechanical arm pulled Shouta over it, bending him at the waist.  No matter how much Shouta kicked and fought, the mechanical arm kept him bent over.  Another arm came out of the machine, brandishing a small wooden paddle.

Whack!

The paddle came down hard on the seat of Shouta’s diaper.  It stung, just a little, but the sound itself was maddening.  The sound of a spanking on a thick, crinkly diaper.  The sound only little babies heard.  After ten spankings, the mechanical arm let him go and Shouta stood up.  His legs felt like Jell-O.  But he’d learned his lesson.  He wouldn’t try to take the dress off again.  He wouldn’t try to take his diaper off, either.

“Wow,” Lucoa said with uncharacteristically wide eyes.  She was on the other side of the playpen, watching the whole thing, as her charge was spanked for all to see.  Kanna, Saikawa, and even Tohru had been watching too.  But Lucoa was the only one that smiled.  She pushed a few more buttons on the machine and climbed onto the conveyer belt herself.  Once Lucoa was pulled into the machine, voluntarily,

Saikawa approached Shouta nervously. “Are you okay?” she asked him.

“Uh huh,” he muttered, blushing shyly.

“Maybe you should just go along with it for now?” Shouta nodded.

Kanna looked up with bright, shining eyes. “Babies!”

Shouta pouted and sat down beside Kanna. “Yeah, I guess we’re babies…”

The machine whirred and popped and Lucoa plopped down on the floor, dressed just the same as Tohru.  Thin black strips of tape wrapped around her arms, her knees, and her intimate areas, but her breasts were fully exposed.  A hook picked her up and slid her along the wall, next to Tohru, so the two were nearly touching.

Tohru looked over at her angrily, because Lucoa had willingly put herself in this situation.  Tohru would give anything to break free!  But as suction cups were attached to Lucoa’s chest and milk began to flow, Tohru knew there was no use being angry.  The two of them were in the same situation now.

Lucoa struggled to keep her breathing even as the milk dribbled out of her, through the tubes, and into the machine.  She watched with interest as the machine beeped, and a bottle was produced.  Kanna and Saikawa looked at it, but everyone knew it wasn’t for them.  It was for Shouta.

“No!  No, no, no!  No way!” Shouta shook his head and crossed his arms over the pretty pink dress.  He looked every bit a little girl.

“You’re gonna get a spanking,” Kanna said simply, like it was fact.  Maybe it was fact?  What would happen if Shouta let the bottle sit there, unattended?  Would a mechanical arm pull him in for another spanking?  Would the machine hold him to the ground and force feed him the bottle?  Suddenly, Shouta became less certain of his answer.

“You’re a baby now, remember?” Kanna asked him. “Babies drink bottles.”

“It’s not the bottle I have problems with!” Shouta argued. “It’s where the milk came from!” Shouta looked up at Lucoa with embarrassment, but Lucoa looked down at him with a bright, excited smile.  She always loved making him uncomfortable.

Shouta stood there, quietly examining the machine.  On this side of the playpen, there was nothing but a large door, part of the conveyer belt, and a side-panel that would open and dispense things.  The mechanical hands seemed to come out above the side-panel.  Near the side-panel, there were also two distinctly colored lights.  One red, that seemed to indicate punishment, and the other green, for when something had been completed.  Right now, the green light was on.  The bottle was ready and waiting.

Kanna returned to her dolls and Saikawa followed suit.  Tohru mumbled something quietly, under her breath, and let out another moan.  But Lucoa’s eyes never left the boy, wearing his cute pink dress with his hair in pigtails.

Finally, after an agonizing minute, Shouta walked toward the machine and took the bottle.  There wasn’t anything else he could do.  It was like Kanna said - he was a baby now.  If he stopped fighting it, maybe he could enjoy it like Kanna and Saikawa.  With a sigh of resignation, Shouta put the bottle between his lips and sipped at Lucoa’s breastmilk.  Hanging on the wall behind him, Lucoa smiled.

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon!

• Like 3

Wow it seems that Lucoa knows more about the machine than she is letting on maybe?

I do have a feeling that they all will be in a bit of a pickle when Miss Kobayashi comes back...

Thank you for posting this, its entertaining to read

21 hours ago, Jayme said:

Wow it seems that Lucoa knows more about the machine than she is letting on maybe?

I do have a feeling that they all will be in a bit of a pickle when Miss Kobayashi comes back...

Thank you for posting this, its entertaining to read

I'm glad you are liking it!  Honestly, it's probably my second or third favorite anime and I'm very excited for the second season. :wub:

Final chapter coming tonight!

Chapter Four:

“Hello?” Elma poked her head in the front door.  She had been knocking for five minutes and no one answered.  It was late in the afternoon - maybe they were out?  But when she turned the handle, the door was unlocked.

Elma had been trying to bring Lady Tohru home to the dragon world for months, with little success.  Tohru’s weird fixation with humans - specifically Miss Kobayashi - had led Elma and Tohru into combat more than once.  But today she wasn’t looking to start trouble.  She was just wondering if she could come over for dinner…

“Hello?” she said again, taking her first step into the foyer.  Down the hall, she could already see the weird metallic shine of the machine.  But Elma didn’t understand the true situation until she saw the scene in front of her.

The living room was sectioned off with large bars, from floor to ceiling.  Behind them, sleeping on colorful foam tiles, was Kanna Kamui, the child dragon.  Beside her, her friends from school: Saikawa and Shouta.  But all three children were dressed strangely.  Shouta - a boy, by admission - was wearing a frilly pink dress.  And all three of them had thick diapers on display, with yellow discoloration between their legs.

“What’s going on here?” Elma said softly to herself.  Why would these three be dressed like babies?  Then something else caught her eye.  Along the back wall, nearly naked and suspended in the air, was Lady Tohru herself.  Though she wasn’t asleep, she had a glossy far-away look in her eyes and the skin between her thighs was glistening wet.

Elma stared blankly at Tohru, then at Lucoa, who was in the same situation.  Why would two powerful creatures like them stay tied up?  Why didn’t they break free?  Then a thought struck Elma: maybe Tohru couldn’t break free!  Maybe that tape around her was magical or something.  And if Tohru couldn’t fight back… Elma could finally bring her back to the dragon world!

Elma excitedly searched for the door into the large playpen, but she couldn’t seem to find one.  She tried to squeeze through the bars, but even Kanna couldn’t make it through.  With irritation, Elma turned her attention to the machine.  She pushed a button and the screen turned on.

“Okay, so this thing can probably get me inside, right?  There must be a way…”

Elma fumbled with the buttons, but she had even less experience with technology than Tohru.  Soon, it brought her to a totally different screen and she couldn’t figure out how to get back to the start.  In a panic, she hit all the buttons at once.  With a loud clank, the door into the machine opened and the conveyer belt started to move.

The clank was loud enough to wake up all five prisoners: the two milk maids and the three babies.  Kanna rubbed her eyes sleepily and Lucoa pouted in annoyance.  But Tohru was the first one to see what had happened.  Elma stood on the other side of the bars, staring at her.

“What do you think you’re doing here?” Tohru asked angrily.

“I’m coming to take you back to the dragon world!” Elma shot back. “And you’re tied up, you can’t fight back.”

Suddenly, it dawned on Tohru exactly what Elma was planning.  If she went into that machine, she’d be trapped just like the rest of them!

“Elma, no!  Don’t go in there!”

But Elma’s decision had been made.  With resolve, she climbed onto the conveyer belt and disappeared into the machine.  Tohru’s stomach sank, as all hope for her escape swirled down the drain.  Miss Kobayashi would come home and find her like this, nearly naked, with tender nipples… Tohru felt something she hadn’t felt in a long while: embarrassment.

Given Elma’s ample breast size, everyone expected her to be strung up with Tohru and Lucoa.  But after a few minutes, the conveyer belt dropped her on the floor wearing nothing but a thick white diaper and a bib tied around her neck.  The bib barely covered her Elma’s breasts, and the diaper itself was so much bigger than the ones Kanna, Saikawa, and Shouta were wearing.  It was surreal, seeing someone so mature and adult dressed as a helpless baby.  Tohru shook her head in disbelief.

“Elma,” Tohru said sharply, trying to draw her attention.  But when Elma looked over at the bound dragon, her eyes seemed… different.  Dizzy.  Far-away.  Elma fished between her legs, until she found a large pacifier on the floor, and popped it in her mouth with a happy giggle.

Tohru and Lucoa watched, mortified, as their friend crawled across to Kanna and the other children.  Elma sat down, picked up one of the dolls, and started to play with it.  She didn’t argue. She didn’t protest.  Then, from a distance, Tohru saw a light yellow spot spread on the diaper between her thighs.

“It’s like she became a real baby,” Tohru said in horror. “But how?”

“I don’t know,” Lucoa admitted. “I’ve never seen anything like this.”

Then, suddenly, the suction cups on Lucoa’s breasts fell off.  She let out a sigh of relief as the cold air brushed against her sensitive nipples.  But her relief was short-lived.  The hook that held her to the wall slid back toward the machine, setting Lucoa on the conveyer belt next to the machine.  The door into the machine opened and the conveyer belt started to move in reverse, taking her inside.

“Lucoa!” Tohru shouted after her.

“Tohr—“ The door to the machine slammed shut.  Tohru stared at the door with panic in her chest.  Even the pleasurable feelings of the suction cups couldn’t distract Tohru from her anxiety.

“Kanna,” Tohru said sternly. “Turn into your dragon form right now!  Break out of this place and save us!” Unfortunately, Tohru still couldn’t turn into a dragon.  Whatever they had done to her in that machine was preventing her transformation.

Kanna looked up at Tohru with a pout and shook her head. “I’m a baby, Lady Tohru.  Not a dragon.”

“Kanna, this isn’t funny!  That machine did something to Elma and it might do the same thing to—“

The door to the machine opened with a loud clank.  Maybe Lucoa had escaped.  Maybe she got out the other side and she could turn this machine off.  But all Tohru’s hopes were dashed when the conveyer belt ushered Lucoa into the playpen, dressed just the same as Elma, with a pacifier in her mouth.

“No…” Tohru whispered in shock.  Lucoa looked up at her with those same dizzy, far-away eyes and giggled behind her pacifier.  Tohru watched in horror as the front of Lucoa’s diaper started to change color.  Fresh tears appeared in Tohru’s eyes, shaking her head back and forth. “No, no, no, no!  Kanna!  Kanna, please!  You have to save us!”

Saikawa looked nervously up at Tohru and addressed her best friend. “Kanna, maybe we should break out…”

“I dunno,” Shouta called from the other end of the playpen.  He took Lucoa’s pacifier from her lips and she started to cry. “I kinda like them like this.”

Saikawa puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. “But we have to do something!”

“No we don’t,” Kanna said simply. “We’re babies.”

Saikawa and Shouta looked at their cute loli friend, then at the two grown women in wet diapers.  They had to make a decision.

Suddenly, the hook suspending Tohru in the air started to move toward the machine. “Kanna!  You’re not a baby!  You can’t keep pretending!” The hook set Tohru down on the conveyer belt.  Tears dripped down her cheeks in panic. “KANNA!”

Kanna looked up at Lady Tohru, the woman she had looked up to for so many years.  She was crying and begging for Kanna’s help.  To help Lady Tohru in her time of need was always a dream of Kanna’s, but now… now…

“I want this,” Kanna said quietly. “I’m not a baby, but I wanna be.  I want it more than anything…”

Saikawa sat down next to Kanna and wrapped her arm around her best friend. “Then you can have it.  You can have anything you want and I’ll always be here for you.”

“Yeah,” Shouta spoke up. “Me too.  Even if it’s weird, and I don’t really want it, I’m your friend and I’ll always be here for you.”

Tohru looked at Kanna with tear-filled eyes, astonished.  Kanna wanted this more than Kanna wanted anything.  Maybe it wasn’t fair for Tohru to stand in the way of that.  The conveyer belt pulled Tohru out of Kanna’s line of sight, and then the door closed behind her, leaving her trapped in the machine.

The screen on the wall turned on and a swirl of color started to spin.  Tohru’s eyes were drawn to it.  She couldn’t look away.

“Maybe Kanna’s right,” Tohru said to herself, as she watched the swirling color. “Maybe responsibility just isn’t worth it.  I’m supposed to be Miss Kobayashi’s maid.  I’m supposed to clean her apartment and wash her clothes.  But it’s been months, and she doesn’t seem to care about me the same way I care about her.”  The swirl of color turned and spun the other way.  Tohru’s eyes started to droop. “Maybe… maybe if I were her baby, she would love me.  If I was just a little, helpless girl… she would take care of me.” New colors appeared in the swirl. “I dun wanna be a big girl… I dun wan’ ‘sponsibility.  I wanna be a baby…” The screen shut off and Tohru had one final thought.

“I am a baby.”

Epilogue:

Miss Kobayashi stood in front of the machine with her arms crossed over her chest.  On the other side of the playpen bars, three grown women were sitting in very full diapers and an awful odor filled the air.  Even as Miss Kobayashi stared at them, they didn’t seem to notice or care.  Whatever had happened, those three were lost causes.

Kobayashi looked down at the three kids.  Shouta hid shyly behind Saikawa, wearing a frilly pink dress with a diaper sagging between his legs.  Saikawa scratched her head nervously, looking down at her yellow diaper in embarrassment.  But Kanna stood alert and attentive, greeting Kobayashi with a smile.

“Welcome home!”

But Kobayashi wasn’t in a very smily mood.  She let out a long, deep sigh and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

“Kanna,” she said slowly. “What happened here?”

“I’m a baby now,” Kanna explained, in a simple way only a child could.  Then, as if saying it wasn’t enough, she balled her hands at her sides and bent over.  She squeezed her eyes tight and grunted.  Miss Kobayashi watched in disbelief as Kanna pushed the mess into the seat of her diaper, which expanded out to absurd proportions.  It was a miracle the thing stayed taped on her hips!  

Maybe dragons just go more, Kobayashi thought.

When Kanna was done, and the aroma of her infantile act filled the room, she smiled happily.  Relieved.  Finally, she was a real baby!

“Okay then,” Kobayashi told her. “Being a baby is clearly very important to you, and I wouldn’t want to stand in the way of your happiness.  If you want to be a baby, then you can be.”

Kanna’s eyes lit up, bright and happy.  She ran to the playpen bars to hug her caregiver, but there was no way out.  Rolling her eyes, Miss Kobayashi went to the machine and input a few codes until a gate opened.  Kanna bolted out and jumped into Kobayashi’s arms, who just barely caught her.

“Woah, hey!  Slow down!”

“I’m just so happy,” Kanna said into Kobayashi’s shirt, hugging her as tight as her little body would allow.  Kobayashi smiled and patted the little girl on the head.  Then she looked into the playpen once more at the other five babies.

“Well… I sure do have a big mess to clean up.”

[End.]

~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was a fun little story. I am ready for more of it. I know it wasn’t intended to be a long drawn out story so this will do. I did enjoy it and was very happy I could give it a like.