LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a mummy or daddy or both

Looking for a mummy or a daddy how can put me back into nappies turn me back in to a baby don’t mind being punished into a baby by having my bare bum spanked so hard I crying like a baby then made to act as a baby with baby food etc have to wet and mess my nappies don’t mind be given laxatives to make me more a baby don’t mind going out to have my nappy change in a baby changing room somewhere if no is about you you can put me in rains and tack me out for a-walk somewhere that’s if no one is about  I can drive so I can get to somebody ware they live but I can not a comer date so I have to come to you I am from Wiltshire I am 41 years straight male  hope somebody gets back to me love to meet somebody how would do this and we meet up to do it one day when we can when it’s safe to do so 

2D3CDFAB-AFE6-4713-9A9E-19E5B783E45E.jpeg

C2BE254B-7D5A-4469-B9CF-43A5F69092D1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi that be good when you have time we can meet up at the moment car of the road but when back  I can and ware you from daddy so I no and wot well you do to me daddy when I am with you all the best baby Michael 

• babymichael26 changed the title to Looking for a mummy or daddy or both