LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear Diapers To Work

I'm curious for those AB or DL's who wear diapers to work either occasionally or on a regular basis.  What type of job do you have or what type of work do you do?  I'm not asking specific company or location or anything, but a few examples might be, "I work in an office with 10 other people", or, "I'm in construction and do (plumbing, electrical, roofing, etc.)".  Maybe you work on a road crew driving a truck or grader  Maybe you have a privet office, are a police or fireman, drive a bus or taxi or work in security.  Maybe you stock shelves at Home Depot or are a sales clerk in a store or a cashier.

Whatever your job, are you able to discreetly wear your diapers without coworkers or other people knowing?  Have you ever been outed at work when wearing diapers?  Do others know or suspect but just assume it's for medical reasons?  Do you wear any special work clothes that really help hide your diapers, such as heavy overalls or insulated work pants, or do you dress in jeans, knit dress pants and button down shirt or skirt?  Do you take any special steps to hide any noise or bulk, especially with thin dress pants?  I'm just curious.

• Like 1
I'm curious for those AB or DL's who wear diapers to work either occasionally or on a regular basis.  What type of job do you have or what type of work do you do?  I'm not asking specific company or location or anything, but a few examples might be, "I work in an office with 10 other people", or, "I'm in construction and do (plumbing, electrical, roofing, etc.)".  Maybe you work on a road crew driving a truck or grader  Maybe you have a privet office, are a police or fireman, drive a bus or taxi or work in security.  Maybe you stock shelves at Home Depot or are a sales clerk in a store or a cashier.
Whatever your job, are you able to discreetly wear your diapers without coworkers or other people knowing?  Have you ever been outed at work when wearing diapers?  Do others know or suspect but just assume it's for medical reasons?  Do you wear any special work clothes that really help hide your diapers, such as heavy overalls or insulated work pants, or do you dress in jeans, knit dress pants and button down shirt or skirt?  Do you take any special steps to hide any noise or bulk, especially with thin dress pants?  I'm just curious.
Frozen clerk

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

Frozen clerk

Stock shelves

Stock shelves

I wear pads pros more discreet con have to change regularly thankfully I can control my bowels

I do tech support for multiple companies and have not had any issues being diapered 24/7 at home or at work, I wear one size up pants and a onesie only 2 people have noticed I need diapers and that was because I had to go to my car to get my backpack and then head to the bathroom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
I do tech support for multiple companies and have not had any issues being diapered 24/7 at home or at work, I wear one size up pants and a onesie only 2 people have noticed I need diapers and that was because I had to go to my car to get my backpack and then head to the bathroom. 

So are you bowel incontinent urinary or both by choice or medically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desk job in a quiet office with about 10 people. Open floor plan with a work station that’s part of a long desk.

If I wear to work, I do it with a pair of loose fitting jeans, tucked in undershirt and untucked polo shirt. I wear Abena compression undies over an Abena M2 or sometimes a pull-up.

never been suspected that I know of. The difficult part is using the bathroom as sometimes I will pull it down to pee, especially a pull-up. I can do that at a urinal, but if wearing a diaper, it’s got be in a stall, and it’s awkward and not as quiet as I’d like. Same goes for a BM. I wet at work but don’t mess my diaper anywhere.

If I need to change, there’s a quiet floor where I can usually count on having the bathroom to myself for 5 minutes.

This got started out of necessity post-surgery when I needed a pull-up for the side effects. Then I stopped needing them and decided sometimes just to do it anyway. Not often. More like a treat, my Friday casual ?

Similarly to Scif, I work retail supermarket too.  I work days in the Seasonal sections of the store, but I also hop around to a variety of other locations when needed.  I've been working the supermarket long enough that I could run half the departments myself!  But that's a whole other topic.

I'm not incontinent; I wear for pleasure.  Usually I'll wear slightly larger pants and store keys on the belt loop.  I swear that no one will notice any other sound than heavy work boots and jingling keys when you walk, and that's if they can hear you over the PA system or register beeps all day.  If I chose to use my diapers I can always grab a spare from my locker; no one has ever asked.  Then again, it isn't unusual for women to take purses into the restroom for reasons.  Usually I'll just wear pull ups to work and use the restroom as normally, then when I get home I'll use them properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wear diapers 24/7 and that includes wearing diapers to work. For my daily job I am an engineering manager in a medium sized factory, for Dutch standards that is. We have some 325 employees. I am responsible for all technical aspects which include machinery we need to produce but also the buildings we have. I have a team of 12 employees to help me with that.  While at work I switch back and forth between my administrative work in my office with 4 other people and the factory floor or work shop. On other occasions I have to go out source and buy machines together with my boss.

As far as I can tell in the factory nobody knows I wear diapers. If there is anybody who knows or suspects I wear diapers I wouldn’t know, I’ve never been called on it or they simply assume it's for medical reasons and they feel sorry for me or feel embarrassed to talk about it. And why should they think it is anything else but being for medical reasons? I wear nothing special just a work pant over my jeans and a t-shirt, company rules. In the winter I’ll add a jacket when it gets colder in the factory. I doubt my work gear helps to cover my diaper. In the locker aria you will also find the toilets. I keep my clean diapers in my locker and if I have to change I’ll simply take one out and take care of business. I had some close calls over the years when I took a diaper out of my locker and headed for the toilet, these things happen but it is all part of my life style. No I do not take any special precautions to hide any noise or bulk. The factory is quite noisy in itself, so if it comes to hiding noise I don’t have too.

• Like 1

Wow another supermarket person here! I occasionally do but I don't prefer it. My ibs acts up I deff will wear to work. Also we have alot of plumbing issues in my store so when the bathroom is out of order I do wish I wore that day

I work out of my home, but spend about a 3rd of my time  at our corp HQ (professional office environment) and spend about a 3rd of my time at customer locations (Fortune 100 companies).  If anyone has ever suspected, I’ve never been made aware of it.  I can usually get through a day without needing a change by hitting the restroom frequently.  If I get stuck in long meetings, changing gets a lot more likely.  I carry a spare in my laptop bag.  At HQ, there’s a private bathroom I can sneak into for a change.  So far (knock on wood) I haven’t had to change at a customer site, but I’ve Changed in public restrooms, so I don’t think it’d be a problem...

• Like 1
Similarly to Scif, I work retail supermarket too.  I work days in the Seasonal sections of the store, but I also hop around to a variety of other locations when needed.  I've been working the supermarket long enough that I could run half the departments myself!  But that's a whole other topic.
I'm not incontinent; I wear for pleasure.  Usually I'll wear slightly larger pants and store keys on the belt loop.  I swear that no one will notice any other sound than heavy work boots and jingling keys when you walk, and that's if they can hear you over the PA system or register beeps all day.  If I chose to use my diapers I can always grab a spare from my locker; no one has ever asked.  Then again, it isn't unusual for women to take purses into the restroom for reasons.  Usually I'll just wear pull ups to work and use the restroom as normally, then when I get home I'll use them properly.

Mine ive always had issues but it was by choice to wear pads at first and then because of my prescription medication side effects such as frequent urgency and urination and loss of bladder control i still good go with out a diaper or pad but my bladder reminds me because when i dont i have to run to the bathroom and have accidents sometimes

Well Mr. Pins I know you already know my story but I will tell it again anyway for any members that may be reading your thought inspired thread.

I work as a Field Service Engineer on industrial equipment.  When in the office I am around about 20 employees and when out on the road it really varies how many customers I am around.  If I am training it could be two dozen or more.

I have discreetly worn my diapers around both coworkers and customers permanently for the last two years.  Two fellow coworkers know I wear diapers because I personally shared it with them and neither one every suspected a thing.  Even after telling them they both admitted they still could not tell I wore diapers.

The closest I have been to being outed at work was a fellow coworker one time thought the elderly man next to us smelled like pee pee.  The reality of the situation was it was the diaper I had been wearing for 10 hours that he smelled.

As many people here know I do take extreme steps to hide my diapers.  As you called it one time @rusty pins I wear layers.  Despite wearing the thickest disposable diapers on the market they are hidden well thanks to Abena fixing pants and a dark black onesie.  My jeans are always oversized and my shirt is always untucked.  These same layers also work on the rare occasion that I wear dress slacks.  The layers make my diaper completely silent and also do a very good job slimming down my very thick diaper bulge.

If a change is required while at work I head off to the bathroom with my Gary diaper laundry bag with a clean diaper tucked inside of it under my arm.  No one ever seems to notice it even in very open bathrooms at customer sites.  My used diaper goes into the bag after my change and is discarded privately at my convenience.  There has been some instances when I am confident someone in a customer bathroom knew that my diaper was being changed thanks to crack attacks in the bathroom stalls. 

15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

What type of job do you have or what type of work do you do?

are you able to discreetly wear your diapers without coworkers or other people knowing? 

Have you ever been outed at work when wearing diapers? 

Do others know or suspect but just assume it's for medical reasons? 

Do you wear any special work clothes that really help hide your diapers, such as heavy overalls or insulated work pants, or do you dress in jeans, knit dress pants and button down shirt or skirt? 

Do you take any special steps to hide any noise or bulk, especially with thin dress pants? 

Goverment work. Large building, cubicles and offices. 15 floors of people, 4 buildings in the campus, a few thousand people.

Absolutely able to wear discreetly... been doing so for 15 years.

Never even been close to outed. If anyone figured it out, they didn't say anything. But I dont think anyone has ever noticed, as I've told close colleagues and they admitted they had no clue.

Nobody knows or suspects. I firmly believe that. Unless I told them.

I wear slacks and shirt and tie. I make zero effort to hide things, as I've found there is zero need to do so... people just dont notice.

I work as a janitor and I am sure people at work know I wear them. Someone left a Northshore underpad on my cart in the closet. Either a coincidence or they know so they thought I could use it. My work shorts go down below my waist so I don't need to worry about them showing. I have had to change at work and I just do it in the restroom and throw the diaper away in my cart. I wait when the break room is empty before I carry my bag in there. I have also changed after work and I just toss the used diaper on the loading dock with the other trash. I have thrown diapers away in the restroom but they get buried under paper towels. 

Open office environment, 29 co workers, no one knows, as far as I'm aware of. None has asked, although Have had a few stares to my crotch, because of bulk showing when I checked in the mirror.

I wear either jeans or dress pants, normal size.

I work in a professional setting. about 10 people in my Department , but many more, over 200 in the entire setting.  I wear diapers about 2-3 times a week and intermittently wet throughout the day.  I have a sport coat on and try to wear less bulky diapers, but also absorbent enough to avoid leaks.  Sometimes the diaper will last the entire day and I change when I get home, other times I have to change at work in a bathroom.  I take a plastic bag with me and dispose of it in the trash.  I don't think anyone knows that I am wearing diapers and that I am wet.  I like to put a drop or two of scented oils in the diaper to make sure of odor control.

23 hours ago, scif788 said:

So are you bowel incontinent urinary or both by choice or medically

Im urinary and unfortunately some times now bowel incontinent, I have an OAB  (first urologist) and an enlarged bladder  ( according to a second urologist) so it medical issue for me . After 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7 diapers are now a non issue no mater where I am or what I am doing . 

Im urinary and unfortunately some times now bowel incontinent, I have an OAB  (first urologist) and an enlarged bladder  ( according to a second urologist) so it medical issue for me . After 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7 diapers are now a non issue no mater where I am or what I am doing . 

Thats sucks that now your sometimes bowel incontinent urinary for me medically but very very rare i end up going #2 in my diaper but hardly ever which I’m glad for that.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:06 AM, rusty pins said:

Lately I been wearing to work everytime I go to work.  for the work I do I work in retail in grocery store.  I do stocking of shelves and also Cashier work.  And other odds and ends.  Though starting the 6 of July I will be doing the retail work part time 2 days a week and 5 days a week Uber Eats.

Currently at work no one knows I am wearing a diaper.  Though in the past there was 2 managers that new about it as I told them straight up though they both have left the company.  As for Uber no one can tell I'm wearing as I pick up the food and I drop it off there is no time for them to know.

Lately I been wearing to work everytime I go to work.  for the work I do I work in retail in grocery store.  I do stocking of shelves and also Cashier work.  And other odds and ends.  Though starting the 6 of July I will be doing the retail work part time 2 days a week and 5 days a week Uber Eats.
Currently at work no one knows I am wearing a diaper.  Though in the past there was 2 managers that new about it as I told them straight up though they both have left the company.  As for Uber no one can tell I'm wearing as I pick up the food and I drop it off there is no time for them to know.

Really what grocet store im a frozen clerk at Hy-vee

I work in electronics at a retail store...I havent worn often to work because honestly when. I wet or poop in diapers I tend to get a bit turned on and its torture not getting to enjoy everything properly when you have to deal with people constantly....

I work in an office looking at a computer all day. I rarely get a visitor and human interactions are rare throughout the day. Not only do I diaper up with no worries, I could literally masturbate in my office with the door open and no one would know. Of course I do not, but it astounds me how easily I could make it happen.