LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

columbus citywide call out

raekun

hey guys,

i have posted before asking who is in the area and have got some hits, but that was where it ends. Whats it gonna take for us to meet and start a new friendship. i know i am shy and such, but we gotta work as a team if we ever wanna get a munch going again in columbus. anyway, post if you are in the columbus vicinity and truly wanna hang out as friends. some things i am interested in are drag racing out at national trails, playing minecraft, and just watching the storms cycle overtime. Of course i like padding, but that is why we are all here right ... or did i join the wrong boards again? 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, raekun said:

hey guys,

i have posted before asking who is in the area and have got some hits, but that was where it ends. Whats it gonna take for us to meet and start a new friendship. i know i am shy and such, but we gotta work as a team if we ever wanna get a munch going again in columbus. anyway, post if you are in the columbus vicinity and truly wanna hang out as friends. some things i am interested in are drag racing out at national trails, playing minecraft, and just watching the storms cycle overtime. Of course i like padding, but that is why we are all here right ... or did i join the wrong boards again? 

I agree - there needs to be a regular munch in Columbus.  Perhaps a metro park would be a good venue - it's a public area but not too public and there are several all around the city.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 3:41 AM, Firefly 35 said:

I agree - there needs to be a regular munch in Columbus.  Perhaps a metro park would be a good venue - it's a public area but not too public and there are several all around the city.

I am all about this for sure.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still waiting out this dang corona thing.  The problem is that if we did a munch, we would have to limit it to 10 people, as that is all the restaurants allow at a table.

By the time it all dies out it will be the snowy months and christmas and then nobody wants to get out.

Personally I have not been into columbus too much since march.  Going from being at work every day and often in town for something on a weekend day... to maybe in town 1 time every other month.

I promise there will be munches in the future in columbus.

Not sure where people are in columbus, but is anybody out near Marysville??

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i live in indianpolis but i grew up in ohio in a city north of columbus... i drive by dayton and columbus when i visit... maybe i will need to stop and say hi sometimes... maybe a change into a new diaper before i continue my trip :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it seems the virus is dying down, those who want the vaccine are getting it.  Hope to start munches soon, but my life has hit a snag.  I go in June 9 for open heart surgery and will be out of the social arena for probably 2-3 months 

19 hours ago, diapernh said:

Well it seems the virus is dying down, those who want the vaccine are getting it.  Hope to start munches soon, but my life has hit a snag.  I go in June 9 for open heart surgery and will be out of the social arena for probably 2-3 months 

god speed buddy.  wife went through triple by pass a few years back. I know exactly what you are headed into. Will has my number, if you need anything please reach out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!  I'm a Furry DL Little in the area.  Coming out of a years-long purge.  I have a few Babyfur friends that I've known for ages (pun intended) but they're all really far away so I almost never get to see them.  I think a munch would be really cool now that things are opening back up, and I'd like to meet a couple locals.