LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Incontinent but my accidents are minimal today

Yep it happens to me there are days when all I do is absolutely soak my diaper and therefore need a few changes and then there are days when it feels like I’ve hardly wet at all. I’ve got use to this and my doctor says it’s no different to people who don’t need diapers the only difference is I don’t need to rush to the potty.

Yep it happens to me there are days when all I do is absolutely soak my diaper and therefore need a few changes and then there are days when it feels like I’ve hardly wet at all. I’ve got use to this and my doctor says it’s no different to people who don’t need diapers the only difference is I don’t need to rush to the potty.

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep exactly

Yep exactly

Wear cloth diapers change between 4-8 times a day automaticly, some more or less dry some very wet and some messy,changes are no big thing when your washing your diapers ,whatever state there in they get washed regardless .no diaper wasted ,and trust me they all have been "baptised" ,and had good days ,once washed they aren't used in any special order,grab one and change.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm not incontinent but there are days when I pee more.  Some mornings I've had to go to the bathroom every 20 to 30 minutes in the mornings.  Some days I pee every hour or so, and other days I go 2 to 4 hours without peeing.  I am type 2 diabetic and over weight, but some days weather you are incontinent or not, you just pee more than other days.

I'm not incontinent but there are days when I pee more.  Some mornings I've had to go to the bathroom every 20 to 30 minutes in the mornings.  Some days I pee every hour or so, and other days I go 2 to 4 hours without peeing.  I am type 2 diabetic and over weight, but some days weather you are incontinent or not, you just pee more than other days.

Im diabetic free but still incontinent but at least your not incontinent thats a good thing

Im diabetic free but still incontinent but at least your not incontinent thats a good thing

There's acdc ,babykin's, Angelfluff( they are my brand of choice)L.L Medico and of course non professionally produced stuff on ETSY.

Cloth diapers all vary a little in cut, style, length, width ,prefold,contour ,Velcro/ pins or new style fastener , i tried one of everything washing and wearing over and over ,until I decided what I liked or disliked ,proffered.

Then spent hours upon hours on the phone with different companies ,talking fabrics ,absorbencys,etc

Once I decided Angelfluff was the one ,i sent them all my dimensions in the critical areas ,needed to make a diaper , the first one was made and washed and wore some more till it was fully broke in and comfortable ,then you can ask for alterations in any way that you prefer ( on mine I preffered a higher rise than "normal high rise" ,so i added an extra inch ,and also the standard width for the crotch was 10" i added an inch to make it 11",after breaking that one in it was perfect and they made my full order by all my measurements and preferences , went through the same fitting process with pull on and snap on plastic and PUL pants , bought the patterns ,they are custom made for me by Gary ,anytime I need more I can just call my pattern number in and 2 weeks later ,exact copies of my perfect waterproof pant arrive .

Cloth diapers are very expensive upfront each of my contour daytime diapers was $69 however i have been washing and wearing them for last 12 + years ,and none are remotely close to becoming car washing cloths ,so the upfront cost seems high ,but realy isnt based on how long they will be working for you.

After getting carts my pad was flooded probably with sweat more than pee. It was a hot one today.

There's acdc ,babykin's, Angelfluff( they are my brand of choice)L.L Medico and of course non professionally produced stuff on ETSY.

Cloth diapers all vary a little in cut, style, length, width ,prefold,contour ,Velcro/ pins or new style fastener , i tried one of everything washing and wearing over and over ,until I decided what I liked or disliked ,proffered.

Then spent hours upon hours on the phone with different companies ,talking fabrics ,absorbencys,etc

Once I decided Angelfluff was the one ,i sent them all my dimensions in the critical areas ,needed to make a diaper , the first one was made and washed and wore some more till it was fully broke in and comfortable ,then you can ask for alterations in any way that you prefer ( on mine I preffered a higher rise than "normal high rise" ,so i added an extra inch ,and also the standard width for the crotch was 10" i added an inch to make it 11",after breaking that one in it was perfect and they made my full order by all my measurements and preferences , went through the same fitting process with pull on and snap on plastic and PUL pants , bought the patterns ,they are custom made for me by Gary ,anytime I need more I can just call my pattern number in and 2 weeks later ,exact copies of my perfect waterproof pant arrive .

Cloth diapers are very expensive upfront each of my contour daytime diapers was $69 however i have been washing and wearing them for last 12 + years ,and none are remotely close to becoming car washing cloths ,so the upfront cost seems high ,but realy isnt based on how long they will be working for you.

That is why i wouldn’t buy any

With incontinence there are good days and bad days, when the dry days come around I wonder if I can go back to making it to the bathroom in-time again but then my bladder reminds me that thats not possible.  Oh well we can at least enjoy the good days and being in a dry diaper longer then normal.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rob110 said:

With incontinence there are good days and bad days, when the dry days come around I wonder if I can go back to making it to the bathroom in-time again but then my bladder reminds me that thats not possible.  Oh well we can at least enjoy the good days and being in a dry diaper longer then normal.

I never have a full dry day but when I do stay dry for a long period of time I often wonder if I can go back to making it to the bathroom but like you my bladder soon reminds me why I need diapers.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

My incontinence varies considerably from one day to another and often for no obvious reason. Most days I find myself wetting a little but often whereas as other days I seem to flood constantly and as soon as I change into a dry diaper I’m soaking wet again. I wake up wet to some extent every morning but then occasionally I need to get up during the night to change as I’ve peed so much my diaper has leaked. 

• Like 2
On 10/31/2019 at 10:04 AM, Suzie said:

My incontinence varies considerably from one day to another and often for no obvious reason. Most days I find myself wetting a little but often whereas as other days I seem to flood constantly and as soon as I change into a dry diaper I’m soaking wet again. I wake up wet to some extent every morning but then occasionally I need to get up during the night to change as I’ve peed so much my diaper has leaked. 

That sounds just like me. I wet a little often but sometimes flood without warning. I wet every night but sometimes much more than others.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

There is some couple of days more wet than others. 

I noticed that inflamed body state tends to retain water although it flush all the retained water out when it recovers. By inflamed state I mean it can be flu, illness, ... or simply by doing sport. 

To me I do not have so much to pee after a long run and this takes 1-2 days but after this it feels I have to pee very often resulting of large amount of liquid. Basically I must plan premium diapers at work just in case.