LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are Your Favorite Creature Comforts?

I snuggle into my wife and latch onto her breast. She doesn't produce any milk anymore, but suckling on her never fails to send me to sleep. So much so, she can swap which boob I'm on without me even knowing. Apparently I get a bit grumpy when it's time to come off the boob, so she wants to get me a pacifier to pop in my mouth when she's had enough, that way I won't get all stroppy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Probably not the most original answer. For me it is enough to be able to put on a nice thick cloth diaper and one of my favorite plastic pants, go to sleep knowing that in the morning my clean diaper will be used for all its intent and purpose (just for #1 that is). Being able to walk around in it for the first hour and a half before I take a shower put on a disposable diaper and get ready for work. I simply love to wear cloth and especially when I go to bed.

It depends on my mood. If im not upset then its a selection of build a bears i have on my bed.

Diaperguy, I wish for you many many build a bears. [emoji199][emoji1405]

I have my stuffed bears.   I have one that's my stress bear, he's a little Ikea rattle bear and he always makes me smile.

And willnotwill, I wish you lots and lots of time with Ikea rattle bear! [emoji199][emoji1405]

DL here but years ago when I was stressed out at work and really in a down and depressed mood, I'd watch "Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone".  For some reason the fantasy of that movie just helped me relax and get my mind off things.

I have waaaay too many build a bears. I only have my favs on my bed. One of which was pulled from a dumpster behind a thrift store. Patch was my first teddy bear I ever cuddled with. Hes my profile pic. My pink friends count bear is an awesome bear. Yes shes a girl but very calming when i cuddle with her. I find orphaned ones and adopt them. Extremely rare i buy new. Not when theres abandoned ones out there. Sorry for the book.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

DL here but years ago when I was stressed out at work and really in a down and depressed mood, I'd watch "Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone".  For some reason the fantasy of that movie just helped me relax and get my mind off things.

Rusty Pins, I wish for you many magical nostalgic days and nights in the fantastical world of Harry Potter and his mysterious friends and allies. [emoji3316]

Patch was my first teddy bear I ever cuddled with. Hes my profile pic. ... ... ...
I find orphaned ones and adopt them. Extremely rare i buy new. Not when theres abandoned ones out there.
Diaperguy, you have a very kind heart!
I snuggle into my wife and latch onto her breast.
Now THIS is true love! [emoji3590]

Sorry if it sounds "adult," but my creature comfort is AIR CONDITIONING. Can't live without it. Willis Haviland Carrier is my Messiah!!!

• Haha 1