LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Impressed by the amazing wicking speed and high volume absorbing and holding power of the TotalDry BoostUp (Ultimate) Pad, I decided to give their TotalDry diaper a try too. (Possibly the best of both worlds, right?) So I went to the TotalDry Web Page and ordered their “TotalDry X-Plus Fitted Brief.” Fortunately I took a screenshot of my order. (Order Conformation Attached)IMG_6346.thumb.jpg.2777be5cc74bb499a8508dd20fe01f9a.jpgBut what I received today was a package of diapers labeled “X-Plus by Secure Personal Care Products, LLC.” (Packing List attached)

IMG_6344.thumb.jpg.6dd6b007a8d407e2e0e8e04e933830b3.jpgSo, was my order for the “TotalDry X-Plus Fitted Brief” substituted with a shipment of “X-Plus by Secure Personal Care Products, LLC?” Or are these actually one in the same? Before I call their phone number, does someone here already know the answer?

I tried those a long time ago they are great diapers.
I totally agree about TotalDry. Both, their diaper and their BoostUps and/or Pads are clearly engineered to quickly wick away and contain wetness to a level that is a bit hard to comprehend. At the end of the day or night, it’s like, “How do they do that!?” However, they are on the upper end of pricing, so I’ll be using these wisely when I need absolute assurance that my clothing (or bedding) stays totally dry. IMG_6745.thumb.jpg.841caf6650c1e9637186a75c6399c0c9.jpg Before bedtime. (Soft inside and very comfortably form fitting)IMG_6746.thumb.jpg.2b15e73192b037cf12941c2d7a1bd240.jpgAfter bedtime. Filled to nearly the maximum of TotalDry’s advertised-capacity of “3,500 Milliliters (ml)” without leaking. That’s 0.9246 Gallons (gal) without even using the Ultimate Boost-Ups that, in my home test, quickly contained well over the 1,700 ml of wetness that TotalDry advertises.  So the combination of both, TotalDry’s X-Plus diaper (3,500 ml) and their Ultimate BoostUps (1,700 ml), comes to 5,200 ml (1.3 gallons) of contained wetness. Of course, total containment of over a gallon of wetness can become problematic when pressured by the weight of sitting. So testing the limits of this product can vary greatly from person to person.    

• Like 1

I ordered a few of them as samples years ago, when they arrived they were XL,  I barely wear a M but I did try one just to see how well they worked.

I can see how someone would be impressed with them.

• 2 years later...

This is about one of the best diapers I have ever used. I worn them over 3 years everyday. Then the place I was purchasing from had some issues keeping them in stock and dropped the ball a couple of times getting them shipped timely or even having them available so I went to Mega Max. But the quality of this diaper is just amazing. They stay tight n secure no sags or clumps. If you can get them they are worth every penny. Definitely recommend and I still have a few in stock and they remain my second favorite diaper of all times.