LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull up style messers

I could be talking out of my ass here (pun intended), but does anyone else get a different sensation when you mess in a pull up type diaper? Especially with the waistbands that are almost skin tight like the pull-ups name brand. There’s just something about it being thinner and tighter that welcomes more pleasure in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried pull ups only once and very quickly found out they are very inadequate for my incontinence needs. I wear only tape on premium diapers as they are the only protection I have found to contain my wetting and messing accidents.

I don't fit into them anymore...just a little too small to be wearable anymore. ?

I do know what you mean @Joep, making a mess in them is so much fun. I remember one time I was driving in a Goodnites, and I had the heated seat on. I hadn't even planned on going at the time (I'd been wearing in the store just for fun a half hour before). Suddenly the heat of the seat got my tummy rumbling, I farted with force and, whoops! I made such an 'awful' mess.

At first I was sure it was contained, but being the little things that Goodnites are, it wasn't. Good thing I was wearing track pants and not shorts! When I stood up outside of the car, I felt my pants sticking to my butt, and I knew I'd really messed up lol. When I got inside I went to take my pants off and realized the damage..yikes! My favorite track pants were stuck to my butt! Safe to say that was a wonderful experience, aside from the cleanup.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I would be super on bored with pull up diaper pooping if the leak guards either stayed in place well or there was a design to mitigate smearing outside of the diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll often put a Good-nite on quickly if I'm at home and not diapered and I feel the urge to poo. I just love the feeling of the tightness of them keeping everything against you as you move around after the deed is done.