LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I LOVE D&D! :D A friend of mine introduced me to it a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since. And even though I don't get to play as often as I like (only about 1-3 times a month at most) I understand the game better than pretty much anyone else I play with. I just have a head for game mechanics I guess. I've even Homebrewed a bunch of new Archetypes!

I'm rambling now. ?

I think I tried watching CR once but I couldn't get into it. As much as I love the game I just don't enjoy watching people play I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a big table top role play nerd :P I've played every version of D&D since advanced second ed, and pathfinder (it's 3.75E really) plus loads of others, I love GMing campaigns. Probably my favourite system and setting is the world of darkness by white wolf, this includes Vampire the Masquerade, Mage the Ascension and like a bajillion other subgames, but there's something wonderfully 90s and goth about it all, I even tried the larp that was an experience. There's something that soothes my goth girl spirit when you combine interview with a vampire and hackers into one game XD

Is Critical Role a geek and sundry show? I think I've seen it pop up on my feeds now and then. There's a lot of good rp games being played on twitch these days, I personally like to follow the loading ready run people I like their style best.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to ask if there were any D&D people here when I found this post. If anyone is interested, there's an online software called roll20 and it helps players connect to campaigns and each other. Sorry. None of you know me and this is odd, but I'm just excited to see that someone else is looking for a group. 

I've played since 3.5 and I've been interested in other campaigns like City of Mist, Pathfinder, and the games by White Wolf studios. 

I mostly play a Paladin or dark paladin, something comparable.  

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, Abbybaby said:

I'm newer to D&D just recently started my first campaign (tiefling rogue/wizard) and am flying out of state to see a friend and will be DMing for the first time for a Halloween themed one shot as a gift to her ?

That's really nice.  +2 to your Charisma modifier!

7 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

That's really nice.  +2 to your Charisma modifier!

Ah charisma the reason my rogue-wizard isnt a rogue-warlock 1point away from the multiclass minimum but am taking a feat next level that will let me cast a couple warlock spells