LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

27 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

A little bit of Pink, and a little of Lydia probably not giving much input on character reaction.

Yeah, that's part of why I didn't offer my characters to participate in the games. I wasn’t sure how to properly describe what makes them tick.

But at least I got Gideon to make a cameo appearance! :D

10 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well that may be, but she gave up without a fight here. She just doesn't seem cut out for a competitive setting like this. Or maybe Pink just isn't capturing the subtle nuances that make Lydia interesting? Or maybe I'm just being too critical of the inter-dimensional Diaper Olympics lol. :D

their is a difference between taking a risk and knowing when to give up. as Lydia sais, if it was Jasmine or Aumi, then she might have a chance, but aginst someone bigger and more agile, the best she could do would be to out run until the platform sinks, but her small size would still case her to lose first as her diaper would get wet long before Gwens.

but ya, it is kinda hard to do much with the OC's when im not given much input on them. and some i got no input at all and have to base it all on the info pages i had everyone fill out before the games. (Jasmin has almost become my OC at this point!)

this is also why some characters like Gwen, Ayumi, Jack, Ryan, and Alex had better writing for them because their owners all give suggestions for their characters. and i try my best to make everyone happy. (although ive had to tone down some of Sparkle Dust's suggestions from time to time.)

but ive always gave everyone the chance to make suggestions or changes with every chapter and made sure everyone was ok with it before posting. (sometimes waiting a full week just for one response.)

2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

their is a difference between taking a risk and knowing when to give up. as Lydia sais, if it was Jasmine or Aumi, then she might have a chance, but aginst someone bigger and more agile, the best she could do would be to out run until the platform sinks, but her small size would still case her to lose first as her diaper would get wet long before Gwens.

Here’s a plot hole.  If you could make Ayumi grow, why didn’t you make everyone the same height?

Gwen: “Yeah, I’m like a head taller than everyone.   Heck, Ayumi once turned me into a child.”

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to DL GAMES!!! (2/11) part 8 results

Everyone, including the host, was stunned by the results.

33% Gwen
29% Lydia
24% Jasmine
14% Ayumi

"No!!!" Ayumi screams, running over to Gwen and hugging her tight. "I don't want you to leave!! Please... please don't leave, Gwen? Please??" 

Ayumi was crying her eyes out as she was about to loos another great friend in the games.

Lydia was also close to tears as she came over and hugged Gwen as well. Lost for words.

Jasmine just stared up at the bord. A little shocked that Gwen had been voted off. She couldn’t say she liked Gwen or anything, but…still. It was still a surprise to her.

Gwen fought back the tears as she hugged her friends back.

“Might as well say my goodbyes,” Gwen said disappointedly but held a smile on her face. She didn’t want to leave, but that’s just how the game is played. “Ayumi, you’re one of my best friends even if you waste your diapers. You better win this for me!”

“I-i will!” Ayumi said sniveling. 

“Lydia, things might be rough sometimes but shenanigans make the world go round. You’re doing alright and don’t let anything make you think otherwise,” Gwen tells her.

Lydia sais nothing as she just hugs Gwen tighter.

“And Jasmine...if you were a few years older I’d ask you out.” Gwen sais as she gives her a wink. “Of course I’d constantly diaper tease you every time you got mean.”

Jasmine was now blushing as she was practically confessed too!

“I-i got a daddy! I wouldn’t go out with you!” Jasmine shouted before looking away embarrassed.

“And you host, You lucked out because I would have wished for the nursery and to be your boss!” Gwen tells the host with a smirk.

“Oh? Well, maybe for a season 3 you can come back and try again little one.” ^,^ “you were such a pleaser to have around here. Same you won’t remember any of this till then,”

“Well no matter what you may say, I’ll likely find some way to remember. Have plenty of connections, plus gate magic is second nature to the princess from the last challenge.”

The host begins to laugh but wished her luck on her endeavor. ^w^

“This has been a very relaxing vacation.” Gwen sais before lauging. “Thanks for the fun times and free diapers!”

With that, Gwen disappeared. A personality that would be missed in the games.

Gwen awoke in her bed and let out a loud yawn and stretched. For some reason, her body felt extra good and relaxed today. She also felt like she had such an amazing dream, but couldn’t remember the details of it at all. What she wouldn’t give to remember all her good dreams.

“Welp, time to get to work.” Gwen sais as she jumps out of bed with her soiled diaper and heads to the bathroom to clean up.

Not yet noticing the two large boxes filled with special thick diapers, a single sticky note placed on top with a little face. ^w^ a little gift for the biggest baby of the game. 

I'm with Jasmine. I NEVER would've expected this! Gwen would've been my LAST choice!

If anybody here voted Gwen off (and you're okay with revealing yourself) I would be curious to know why? I'm not angry, I assure you. Just... baffled!

59 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

“And you host, You lucked out because I would have wished for the nursery and to be your boss!” Gwen tells the host with a smirk.

Hahahaha! XD

36 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm with Jasmine. I NEVER would've expected this! Gwen would've been my LAST choice!

If anybody here voted Gwen off (and you're okay with revealing yourself) I would be curious to know why? I'm not angry, I assure you. Just... baffled!

Hahahaha! XD

you might want to ask DA most of the votes come from their. 

It took a little while, but Ayumi was able to wipe away her tears as she was turned back to normal height.

“Looks like it’s just us 3," Lydia says. Her diaper, along with all of their diapers, were still soaked.

“You 3 must have many fans to keep yourselves here," ^w^ the host tells them before giving them fresh diapers.

“Whatever,” Jasmine tells the host. “Just send us to the nursery so we can be ready for the next game tomorrow,"

“Actually, I was thinking of just starting the FINAL game right now," ^,^ the host tells them. 

“WHAT!” Ayumi shouts surprised. “But there are still 3 of us! And normally you only have us do two games a day!”

“Yes, but with only 4 players, the last game went by fairly quickly. And with 3 left I think now it is perfect for the finals.

“What's the next game?” Lydia asked now curious.

“It will be a ‘where's waldo’ type of game," 0w0 the host tells them. “I will give you someone to look for, and you must find them and bring back something of theirs. 

“That doesn't sound too hard," Ayumi comments. 

“Fine, anything to make this game end sooner," Jasmine mumbles yet glad this will all end soon.

“Great!” ^w^ the host said as they snapped their fingers!

When Lydia opened her eyes, she was surprised. It looked like she was in a large school. That's when she noticed the note in her hand.

“Lydia, your target is a young girl named Aednat. She is somewhere in this school. Good luck in finding her. ^w^” the hosts note read. Attached was a small picture of what the girl looked like.

Aednat, a tall red-haired and freckled face Irish girl. Looking like a fairly normal kid.

“Well, this might be harder than I thought,” Lydia mumbles but was at least glad the host sent her here in normal clothes. Though the skirt she wore was a little short.

Lydia looked around a moment before going over to look at one of the classrooms.

She had to stand on her tiptoes to just barely see inside but could see it looked like any normal classroom. Though something did seem a little off.

Before she could do anything else, however, a bell rang to signal the end of class and to go to the next one.

Lydia quickly moved out of the way as the hallway was suddenly filled with students walking around.

As she looked around at all the students, she couldn’t help but feel something was odd.  She saw young teens and kids alike all walking and talking to one another. But it seemed like the little kids were going into the same classrooms as the older teens. 

Not to mention a lot of the kids seemingly had strange waddles. 

“It couldn’t be…” Lydia says but her thought is interrupted when another bell rang to signal the start of the next class.

Soon the hallway was clear once more with Lydia feeling very awkward standing alone.

“How am I supposed to find one girl in such a big school!” Lydia said to herself as she tried to think.

Should she just peek at all the classrooms until she finds her? Maybe, but if she doesn’t see her or the bell changes classes again, then she would have to start all over.

Could she go to the office and ask for her? But what would she say to them?

Lydia was lost in thought as someone walked up behind her.

“You there, class has started. Do you have a hall pass?” an older man asked.

“Huh?” Lydia said as she turned around to see him. “Oh, um no. I…”

The old man let out a loud sigh.

“It's youthlocks like you who make a bad name for yourselves," the man told her.

“Huh?” Lydia replied before letting out a loud eep as the man lifted her skirt!

“Good, at least your diaper is still clean at least," the man said as Lydia forced her skirt down! Blushing like mad. “What class do you belong in?”

Lydia became too nervous and embarrassed to even answer as little tears started to form.

The man let out another sigh as he grabbed her hand and began dragging her towards the office. Once there, the man left her with an office worker to be dealt with.

The office worker asked for Lydia's name and looked it up on the computer.

“Looks like your parent Hostdl Games has just enrolled you this morning. So you must just be lost and don’t know where your next class is," the office lady told Lydia. “Next time don’t be nervous and come to the office for help, you're not the first to get lost,"

Lydia had no idea what to do, but if the Host signed her up for a class, it must be a hint at where to find Aednat.

As soon as Lydia was brought into the classroom she was completely shocked by the students. In the back of the class were 16-17-year-olds. While the front was full of 4-6-year-olds!

What type of school was this!

“Ok Lydia, you go sit in the empty seat right over there," the teacher said as she pointed out a small desk.

It was in the middle of the class and right next to a little blond girl.

“Hi, my name is Alice," the little blonde girl greeted Lydia. 

“Lydia," she replied with a small smile.

For the rest of the class, Lydia was bord. But at least Alice kept her company while she waited for the class to be over.

About 5 minutes before the bell rang, Alice was happily talking to Lydia when her face suddenly went red and she became quiet all of a sudden.

“What's wrong?” Lydia asked.

“I-its nothing," Alice said as she fidgeted slightly in her seat.

Lydia was going to try to ask again when her bladder suddenly let go and flooded her diaper. Swelling up to bigger than normal.

Lydia’s face turned red as her hands shot down towards her diaper.

“Y-you too?” Alice whispered as Lydia now understood why she was blushing now.

As soon as the bell rang, Alice asked Lydia an important question.

“Do you know where to go to get a change?” Alice asked.

To which Lydia shook her head.

“Come on, I'll show you," Alice said as she took Lydia's hand and helped her navigate the crowded school hallways.

Her swollen diaper making it a little hard to keep up and she could feel the diaper squish with every step.

Alice leads Lydia to a weird looking door with two doorknobs on it. One at regular height, and one lower for someone smaller to reach. On the front of the door read, “youth lock nurses office,"

“Aednat, can you help me?” Alice asked as they entered.

“Aednat?” Lydia mumbled.

“Alice! That time again huh?” the young girl Aednat asked as she turned to look at the two of them. “And who's your new friend?”

“This is Lydia," Alice introduced. “And this is my cousin Aednat,"

“Nice to meet you, Lydia," Aednat greeted and bent down to shake her hand.

“N-nice to meet you too," Lydia replied.

“Aednat is a student who is working towards becoming a nurse so she volunteers working in the nurse’s office during her free period,” Alice explained.

Without any warning, Aednat picks Alice up and sets her on a large changing table.

“Turn around please," Aednat askes Lydia with a smile as Lydia blushes more and turns around. Her mind was still trying to process what was happening. 

The sounds of a diaper being ripped open and removed, followed by the sounds of someone being cleaned before a new diaper is placed under Alice and taped back on.

“There you go," Aednat says as she lowered Alice. “Ok cutie, your turn,"

Suddenly Lydia is picked up and placed on the changing table.

“W-wait!” Lydia says as her face turns beet red. 

“Don’t worry, I’m very good at this,” Aednat tells her with a large smile as she lifts up Lydia's skirt and sees the very full diaper.

“Looks like someone really needed to go!” Aednat jokes before she opens Lydia’s diaper before she could protest. 

Lydia covers her face in embracement as her legs are lifted and has the soaked diaper taken from under her to be thrown away. Next Aednat grabs the baby wipes and begins cleaning Lydia. Lydia was mortified to be changed by a girl younger than her!

Then came the new diaper. Lydia’s legs were once more raised as the diaper was slid under her. Before it was taped on, a good helping of baby powder was sprinkled on before the diaper was taped on. 

“There we go. All clean again," Aednat says as she pats the new clean diaper on Lydia and throws the old one into a bin. “That wasn’t so bad,"

Lydia still had tears in her eyes as she was picked up and put back on the floor. She’s had her diaper changed many times, but it's still embarrassing when someone younger then you does it.

“You had such a large wetting, so I put you into something a little thicker to help," aednat sais as Lydia looks down and could feel the extra bulk to the diaper. Wondering if her skirt was even covering it up! “Aww, don't cry, here, have a lollipop," 

Aednet pulls out a piece of candy from her pocket and offers it up to Lydia.

“T-thank you," Lydia says as she takes the candy and is poofed back to the host.

As Ayumi opened her eyes, she was confused to find herself facing the ocean on a cliffside. As she turned around, she saw many trees surrounding her.

“Where am I now?” Ayumi asked herself as she looked around before noticing the note in her hand.

“Ayumi, your target is a young girl named Bab. She is somewhere on this island. Good luck in finding her. ^w^” the Hosts note read. Attached was a small picture of what the girl looked like.

A little blond-haired girl with a red bow in her hair.

“Bab? Where have I heard that name before?” Ayumi wondered. Feeling like she heard it recently but can’t quite think of were...

Her thoughts were cut short as she saw a large tower of fire appear from on top of the treetops before it disappeared. The sound of faint cheering could be heard coming from that direction.

With no other leads, Ayumi starts heading towards the cheers.

It took a while going through the woods, but she eventually made it out and was standing near a busy market place with people buying and selling all types of things.

“How am I supposed to find her here?” Ayumi asked herself.

“Oh! Is that tail real?” a young girl asked as she came closer to Ayumi.

She was a blond girl who looked like a slightly older version of the girl she was looking for. Just with short blond hair.

“Huh?” Ayumi asked, confused for a second. “Um, ya, it's real,"

She gave her tail a little shake as the girl's eyes widened.

“That's so cool!” the girl told her. “What magic are you using? How can you do that?”

Ayumi let out a light giggle but smiled. Before she could explain her tail someone yelling caught their attention.

“Romunita! Where the hell are you!” a young man yelled.

“Oh crap, not yet!” the girl said as she raised her arms. Black smoke began to appear and surround the girl and then she disappeared!

“Excuse me,” a young woman with a large burn on her check said as she ran up to Ayumi. “Have you seen a little girl, blond hair, slightly taller than you?”

“S-she was here a second ago,” Ayumi said, confused and not knowing what to do.

“You find her?” a young man asked.

“No, but she has to be close," the young woman said before the two of them ran off again.

“Phew! I'm so glad I learned how to do that!” the girl said as she appeared agin right next to Ayumi, startling her a little. 

“How did you do that!” Ayumi asked.

“Just an illusion dark magic spell,” Romunita said with a wink. “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, um, I'm looking for someone,” Ayumi tells her. 

“Who?” Romunita asks.

“I think her name is Bab?” Ayumi tells her. “Has blond hair. Just like us”

“Hey! I know her!” Romunita sais with a smile. “I was just about to go see her and watch the colosseum match,"

“Could you take me to her, please!” Ayumi asked, thankful for this lead!

“Sure!” Romunita tells her as she takes Ayumi’s hand and leads the way.

As the two ran around, Ayumi wondered why so many people around them had weapons and armor on them. Not to mention all the stalls selling things. Was this some type of festival or something?

Romunita led her to a giant coliseum looking place where the two of them had to run up many stairs.

“W-where a-are we g-going?” Ayumi asked as she panted and had to stop to catch her breath.

“Were already here,” Romunita told her with a smile as she opened a door.

The two of them walked inside as both of them could hear someone cheering. Romunita closed the door as Ayumi walked further inside and saw the little blond girl she was looking for standing on a box and shouting out the window.

“Go get him! Don't let his water magic stop you! You got this!” Bab screamed out the window.

“BAB!” Romunita shouted and cased Bab to jump and spin around to see them. “We have a guest,"

“Who is she?” Bab asked as she jumped down from the box. “Or, what is she?”

“My name is Ayumi. It's nice to meet you," Ayumi introduced herself. “On my world a fox deity,"

Just then Ayumi realized that normal people like them wouldn't believe that.

“Huh, didn't know there were more dimi humans here. That's very rare," Bab told her without questioning what Ayumi said. “Wait, is that why you can understand me?”

“Huh,” Ayumi said, confused.

“Bab’s cursed to babble incohesive unless you form a bond with her,” Romunita explained.

“Huh?” Ayumi said once more not understanding any of this!

“That aside, what do you need from me?” Bab asked curiously.

“Oh, um, you see…” Ayumi said while trying to think of the best way to explain that she needs something from Bab for a diaper game she is taking part in. “I, um, need something from you,"

“Need something from me?” Bab repeated. “Like what? And why?”

“Well, um. I'm a part of a game and I um was tasked with getting something from you," Ayumi tells her as best she could.

Bab glared at her before sparks of electricity begin to come from her body.

“There is no way in hell I'm going to be a part of some stupid game that sounds very shady,” Bab tells her as Ayumi begins to get a little scared.

“Aww, don't be like that,” Romunita tells Bab. “I mean, she’s wearing a diaper like us, how bad could she be?”

“HUH!!!?” both Bab and Ayumi yell as they both turn to Romunita while blushing!

“What?” Romunita asked.

“H-how do you know I'm wearing a diaper!” Ayumi shouted!
“Why would you tell her we are wearing diapers!” Bab shouted at the same time.

“Um, your tail is lifting your skirt and I could see the diaper earlier,” Romunita says as she pointed at Ayumi’s skirt.

Ayumi turns and sees she’s not wearing one of her custom skirts that fit around her tail, but a normal one that her tail was raised up!

Then an even bigger realization hit her, she just ran across a busy town to get here!

“And Bab, I know we're near a volcano, but that's not sulfur I'm smelling," Romunita pointed out to Bab.

Both girls were beat read and hiding their faces with both hands and wishing someone would end their embarrassment.

“Awe come on, don't be like that,” Romunita tells them as she raises her skirt to show off her already wet diaper. “Were all in the same boat!”

“Just shut up!” Bab told her as she began to pout. “Now I just want a change,"

“Why don't I change you?” Romunita suggested. “I mean, it's going to be a while before he gets back,"

Bab, still blushing, thought about it for a while before nodding slightly.

“Great!” Romunita cheered as she grabbed Bab's hand and lead her to a different room. “Ayumi, you stay there. Help yourself to a drink fir you would like,"

With that, the two closed the door and left Ayumi alone in the room.

Now she didn't know what to do. She needed to get bab to give her something, but what? Not to mention all the talk about used diapers had cased Ayumi to start thinking about her own filling blader. 

She tried to take her mind off it and decided to look out the window to see what Bab was looking at earlier.

Outside she could see a big arena were tiny people were fighting. It was a little hard to make out the fight, but from where she was at, Ayumi could see the fight well.

Ayumi got a little too immersed in the fight below that when she heard a loud crack of lightning behind her she nearly jumped out the window!

The faint hiss coming from her diaper didn't help as much either when both Bab and Romunita stepped out of the other room.

Bab looked mad while Romunita was giggling.

“W-what happened?” Ayumi asked.

“After I changed Bab, I made a joke about her dirty diaper and got her mad,” Romunita told her. With a smile.

“Sometimes I wish you never got into diapers,” Bab mumbled as she walked over to Ayumi. “Here,"

Bab held out a little bracelet with a little red stone in the center. Carved into the stone was letters A.B.R.

“Huh?” Ayumi sais shocked.

“You said you need it for your game right?” Bab asked. “So take it,"

“Don't be so grumpy Bab!” Romunita says “we're all diaper friends now,"

“Whatever,” Bab grumbles but doesn't deny it. 

Dispight her wet diaper upsetting her, Ayumi smiled as she reached for the bracelet. “Thank you Bab-chan, Nita-chan,” 

As soon as she took it, she disappeared in front of The host.

As Jasmine opened her eyes, she found herself in front of a large house with something in her hand. A note from the host.

“Jasmine, you must find a woman named Celestia and get something from her. Good luck!” ^w^ attached was a picture of an older woman with rainbow hair holding a baby and standing in front of the house she was in front of.

“Huh?” Jasmine said, confused. “Did the host mistakenly put me in front of my target?”

She shrugged. At least she would be done quickly, She thought.

She knocked on the door and then began to wonder what she would say to them to get something from them?

Eventually, the door opened and Jasmine was greeted by a different woman. With similar yet different rainbow hair.

“Oh, you must be Jasmine!” the woman said which confused Jasmine even more.

“Y-yes?” Jasmine replied.

“Good! Good!” the woman said as she grabbed Jasmine by the hand and brought her inside. “You don't know just how hard it is to find a baby sitter under such short notice!”

“B-babysitter?” Jasmine repeated.

“Celestia asked me to babysit little Andy while she and Luna went to a very important meeting for the school, but then I got called about an emergency as well but I can't bring Andy with me," the woman explained as she hurriedly got her stuff together while talking. “I'm just so glad I was able to find your emergency babysitter number. DL host babysitting! What does the DL part mean? “

Jasmine didn't even have time to say anything before the woman started talking again. Too much in a hurry to even notice Jasmine confused look on her face.

“Oh it doesn't matter, I just need to go!” the woman said as she grabbed Jasmine once more and brought her to a different door and nocked.

“Wees!?” someone's voice could be heard.

The woman opened the door slightly and poked her head in but Jasmine couldn't get a good look just yet.

“Andy, aunty has to go now!” the woman said. “Aunt Celestia will be done with work in one hour. Be good for the babysitter!”

Jasmine could then hear someone coming over to the door before it was opened up and a 12-year-old boy that was only a foot shorter than Jasmine walked out.

He wore a light blue shirt with a pacifier in his mouth and a white diaper with no pants!

“wove you!” Andy said with a large smile behind the pacifier as he gave the woman a large hug.

“Love you too!” she told him before kissing his head and rushing out the door before Jasmine could even say a word. 

She was now beyond confused as to what was going on! How did she wind up babysitting some kid who was almost half her age yet almost as tall as her?

"miss, im hungwy" Andy sais as he lightly tugs on her sleeve.

“Oh, um...right," Jasmine sais as she tries to think of what to do!

She’s never babysat anyone before! She’s normally the one being babysat! 

No, she had to calm down. All she had to do was wait the one hour for the Celestia woman to get here then she could get something and beat the game.

Jasmine took a deep breath before trying her best to smile for Andy. 

“What would you like to eat?” Jasmine asked.

“ice cweam!” Andy responds in a toddler manner.

“I don't think that would make a good lunch," Jasmine tells him with a nervous laugh. “L-lets go see what's in the kitchen,"

“okie dokie!” Andy sais as he runs towards the kitchen.

Jasmine followed the diaper boy to the kitchen before the two of them looked around for something to eat. Finally settling on microwave pizza pockets.

As soon as they were done, both Jasmine and Andy sat down to eat.

“So-um, how long have you been in diapers?” Jasmine asked.

"11. I was a modew fow diapews and have been weawing them evew since," Andy tells her with a lisp before going back to eating his pizza pockets.

“But why? Do you need them," Jasmine asked confused?

“yep! I need my diapews! ive fowgotten how to use the pity a wong time ago," Andy tells her, almost happy to not be able to use the toilet.

Before she could ask any more, Andy jumped up from the table and yelled he was done before running back to his room.

Jasmine again didn't know what to do besides finish her lunch and put the dishes into the sink.

She decided to check up on Andy and see what he was now doing. 

When she looked inside his room, it looked like a nursery. Not as good as the Host’s nursery, but still!

What was even more surprising was the package of diapers on the changing table. Right on the table was a picture of Andy getting his diaper checked.

That shocked Jasmine as she didn't expect Andy to be an actual diaper brand model!

As Jasmine turned to see Andy, she could see him laying on the floor looking up at a small TV with is legs kicking the air playfully as he watched My little pony.

Jasmine was about to say something about that but decided it wasn't worth it and just went over beside Andy and sat down cross-legged.  

“Just 45 more minutes," Jasmine mumbled to herself as she decided to just watch the rest of the show with Andy.

About 20 minutes later, Jasmine could hear a familiar hissing sound as her hands shot between her legs! But she was still dry?

She then looked over at Andy who seemed to focused on his show to not even notice his diaper swelling up and getting damp.

“No, no way! I'm not changing a little boy's diaper!” Jasmine whispered to herself as she crossed her arms and decided to pretend she didn't see or hear anything.

But, another 20 minutes later and Jasmine's stomach began to turn. 

“Crap, that pizza grees isn't setting right with me," Jasmine mumbled under her breath as she got up and left moved into the hallway were she clenched her stomach as she felt a cramp!

She let out a little fart before she began filling her diaper!

“Oh no!” Jasmine says as she grunts and finishes filling her diaper.

Jasmine starts to panic for a moment as she tries to think of what to do! That woman will be here at any moment! How is she going to hide her full diaper!

An idea suddenly hits her as her head snaps back to Andys room. Right through the open door, she could see the package of Andy's diapers on top of his changing table. Along with all the cleaning supplies!

A smile crept on Jasmine's face. Yes! She had a way to clean herself before anyone knew what she did!

Jasmine crept back into the bedroom and as quietly as she could, grabbed a diaper, the wipes, and even some baby lotion. 

As she was creeping back out, Jasmine heard a similar grunt as she looked over and saw Andy on all fours with a strained look on his face as he was also using his diaper!

Jasmine blushed as she quickly turned and left the room! Not wanting to see him finish.

She then started to frantically search for a bathroom where she could get some privacy to change. But before she could, she heard someone at the living room door.

“Andy! We're home!” A woman yelled. 

Suddenly, Andy came bolting out of the room and ran right passed Jasmine and into the living room were two women greeted him.

Jasmine didn't even have a chance to run away as one of the women spotted her still in the hallway!

“OH! You must be the babysitter," a shorter woman said as she came over and saw the changing supplies Jasmine had in her hands.

“PU! Andy, you must have a big stinky if I can smell it from over here!” the shorter woman joked as she took the supplies from Jasmine. “Don't worry, ill change him,"

“Y-ya, he sure is s-stinky," Jasmine stuttered as her body grew stiff and nervous as she hoped the woman didn't notice the smell coming from her! 

“I sure hope our little Andy wasn't too much of a problem," Celestia, the woman Jasmine was waiting for, said.

“N-no problem at all," Jasmine said as she began to grow even more nervous every second her diaper wasn't clean. “N-now, i-i should probably go," 

She didn't even care about the game at this point! She just wanted to get out of there!

Jasmine stiffly began heading to the door and prayed her diaper couldn't be seen as she grabbed the door handle.

“Just a moment young lady," Celestia sais as Jasmine's heart begins to race! Did she figure out she was wearing a dirty diaper too!

Jasmine slowly turned. out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Andy without his shirt and with changing supplies all around him.

“Time to change the stinky baby’s poopy diapers,” the shorter woman said to a smiling andy.

“Here you go," Celestia said with a smile as she held out $20.

Jasmine blinked at it for a moment.

“This is for babysitting little andy," Celestia told her with a smile.

“R-right," Jasmine sais as she forces her smile back on and takes the money. Disappearing back to the Host.

^w^ “have fun?” the host asked with their smile mask.

Jasmine, Ayumi, and Lydia all looked around and realized they were back in the nursery and all had something from their trip.

Lydia had a lollipop, Ayumi had a bracelet, and Jasmine had $20.

“I must say, you 3 did a fantastic job getting your items!” the host tells them. ^w^ “and you all are winners in my eyes!”

Just then cheering could be heard all around the diapered girls as balloons and streamers came floating down around them.

“Sadly, there can only be one diaper champion for the DL Games!” the host tells them. “Now, who should win!?”

Will it be Lydia, the underdog! The girl who hasn't won a single game yet has managed to make it all the way to the finals!

Will it be Jasmine the tsundere! The girl who has been distant and cold to everyone because she secretly misses her daddy!

Or will it be Ayumi the non-diaper girl! The cutie fox who doesn't normally wear diapers yet has managed to warm people's hearts and make it to the finals!

VOTE HERE! VOTING ENDS MONDAY!

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/poll/Who-should-WIN-the-DL-GAMES-voting-ends-monday-7842629

• Like 1

well, I was very surprised. i liked how you made your big crossover game story also cross over with some of your other stories.

I feel Lydia's story was a little lacking with the setting and could have used a little more time with Alice, but it was a good look at Alice's futer and being ok in school. 

I loved Ayumi's story and her interaction with Bab and Romunita. I can only guess where they are, but its nice foreshadowing. i especially love the goodbye. it was a nice touch.

and surprisingly I liked Jasmine's story more then I thought I would. sure its a very simple babysitting story, but with how her character was up to that point, it really helps show her growth. yet also putting her in an embarrassing situation we all wanted to see. 

overall, it was a very good story and I cant wait to read who won.

12 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

well, I was very surprised. i liked how you made your big crossover game story also cross over with some of your other stories.

I feel Lydia's story was a little lacking with the setting and could have used a little more time with Alice, but it was a good look at Alice's futer and being ok in school. 

I loved Ayumi's story and her interaction with Bab and Romunita. I can only guess where they are, but its nice foreshadowing. i especially love the goodbye. it was a nice touch.

and surprisingly I liked Jasmine's story more then I thought I would. sure its a very simple babysitting story, but with how her character was up to that point, it really helps show her growth. yet also putting her in an embarrassing situation we all wanted to see. 

overall, it was a very good story and I cant wait to read who won.

Ayumi told me she wants to write a side story in Bab’s world.  

also, despite being mean I do like Jasmine as an OC.  Unfortunately, Nekora doesn’t draw her enough!!  We need more DL comics.  

• Like 1

I totally could've seen an Angel Hunter cameo here.

One of the contestants would be sent to find Julia.

she'd meet Julia in Angel Hunter form and thus couldn't recognize her.

AH would fight some sort of demon or monster or something.

she'd say something criptic about the contestant being a trespasser in this world.

they'd explain why they were here and AH would shift back to her "inert" form so that Julia would continue the conversation, give the girl some object in her pocket, and send her on her way. :)

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

she'd say something criptic about the contestant being a trespasser in this world.

they'd explain why they were here and AH would shift back to her "inert" form so that Julia would continue the conversation, give the girl some object in her pocket, and send her on her way. :)

I’d imagine them trying to find Witchsister. I mean even with palace security you’d rarely find her alone to talk to her.  
Olivia; “I nominate Princess Alexia for season 2 of the DL Games.  Just gives her crayons and she will dominate the competition!”

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sparkle Dust said:

also, despite being mean I do like Jasmine as an OC.  Unfortunately, Nekora doesn’t draw her enough!!  We need more DL comics.  

lol thats up to pink now, but i wouldint mind. :)

i think pinks depiction of her being more or less a brat was well needed. i mean, everyone else was just happy and friendly with one anouther, so someone who wasint that was a nice addition. and i agree, we do need more DL comics. pink and i have both tryed to commision one, but they are expensive as hell...

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

lol that would be a good one to add in. maybe Julia can be in the next games. :)

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol that would be a good one to add in. maybe Julia can be in the next games. :)

I'm not opposed to the idea of a cameo appearance.

Really the only reason she wasn't in the DL Games to begin with was I didn't feel like she was well-established enough as a character. Honestly she was more like a prop than a character in her own story. Without Lucas or AH she really has no distinguishing features. Just as Myrtle has no purpose without her Master.

Could I have added some? Made her more characterized? Probably. I just didn't have it in me at the time to try. But who knows? Maybe next time around I'll be up for it. :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Ayumi just needs to messige me about it. i wouldint mind. ^w^

we do need more DL comics. i wish my art was good enough to make them myself becase they are so expensive! T,T 

I’d imagine them trying to find Witchsister. I mean even with palace security you’d rarely find her alone to talk to her.  
Olivia; “I nominate Princess Alexia for season 2 of the DL Games.  Just gives her crayons and she will dominate the competition!”

who's pincess Alexia? and maybe?

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm not opposed to the idea of a cameo appearance.

Really the only reason she wasn't in the DL Games to begin with was I didn't feel like she was well-established enough as a character. Honestly she was more like a prop than a character in her own story. Without Lucas or AH she really has no distinguishing features. Just as Myrtle has no purpose without her Master.

Could I have added some? Made her more characterized? Probably. I just didn't have it in me at the time to try. But who knows? Maybe next time around I'll be up for it. :D

lol at least half of the OC charicters wernt "well-established" 

hell, for nathan, tulip, and Jasmine, i basikly had to make up everything for them becase they didnt have much of anything to them. (and both Tulip's and jasmine's owners were unhelpfull.)

she's still more then welcome to be in seasion 2. ^w^ and you will still have final say on her characterization before a chapter is publised. 

but i dont plan on making seasion 2 any time soon.

30 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

who's pincess Alexia? and maybe.

My OC!  She cameos in chapter 7!  Magical Princess with a secret ABDL fetish and too busy to enjoy it.  Also Gwen’s largest anonymous investor.  

My OC!  She cameos in chapter 7!  Magical Princess with a secret ABDL fetish and too busy to enjoy it.  Also Gwen’s largest anonymous investor.  

lol sorry! i forgot her over the last few months. (way to many charicters to keep track of.)

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to DL GAMES!!! (4/19) finals results!!!

“In third place with a score of 21%, Lydia!” the host announced! Lydia was lifted into the air as trumpets and cheers echoed around her. “You have come very far and shown that you are not to be taken lightly. But sadly, you are the first to go," 0u0

The host gently lowered Lydia and allowed her the chance to say her goodbyes.

“Goodbye Ayumi. It was so nice to meet you here," Lydia sais as she gives Ayumi a big hug.

Ayumi returns the hug with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

“I was glad to have met you too Lydia,” Ayumi replies. “You and Gwen were my best friends here," 

When the two of them finally separated, Lydia turned to Jasmine as she reached out her hand.

“Good game,” Lydia told her with a smile.

Jasmine stared at the hand for a moment, before reaching out her own to shake.

“Good game,” Jasmine replied.

With that, Lydia vanished. Back to her world.

“Now it's just the two of you," ^w^ the host sais as they look down at the two diaper babies left. “Now then, which of you will be going home next?”

Both Jasmine and Ayumi began to fidget slightly in their diapers from interaction on the announcement. both ready to win or lose.

“The winner, won with a score of 53%, meaning the second-place winner of the diaper games with a score of 26% is…!” XD pause for dramatic effect and drum roll! “Jasmine!!!!”

AN even louder cheering echoes around the girls as confetti and balloons fall upon them.

Ayumi is crying tears of joy as she runs up to hug The Hosts leg, while Jasmine grumbles that she lost.

“You did very well Jasmine," the host tells her, ^w^ “you might have been a bit bratty during the games, but you played fairly and shown that at least one little girl really is made out of sugar and spice," 

“W-what ever," Jasmine sais as she turns away from the host. “Just send me back to my daddy!”

Before she could be sent back, Ayumi quickly runs over and hugs her. Surprising Jasmine a bit.

“T-thank you for playing with us," Ayumi tells her before she lets go and steps back. 

“W-whatever!” Jasmine shouts again and tries to keep her bratty attitude. But just before she could disappear, a hint of a smile could be seen for just a moment.

Now, it was just Ayumi and the Host.

With a snap, everything around them began to disappear.

“This was very fun," the host tells Ayumi. “The very first winner of the DL Games is a little girl who doesn’t even wear diapers. Now ain’t that ironic,"

“I-i might not ware diapers normally, b-but I still think my time here was very fun!” Ayumi tells the host as her tail begins to shake. “And thanks to the games, I was able to meet so many nice people! Make so many fun memories!”

“Yes, though, sadly, once you leave here only your memories will stay as the winner," the host tells her. “and the wish you make here right now could affect you and stay permanent depending on the wish,"

As soon as Ayumi heard that, a little sense of dread filled her body. Knowing that no one will remember her, and have forgotten everything that has happened here. even if she could somehow meet them again, the time they spent together here would mean nothing to them.

“Now, what would you like?” ^w^ the host asked. “Could it be to make you human once more? Or to make your body older? I could even send you a world of your choosing so you can meet any of the friends you made here. Though they won’t remember you sadly,"

Ayumi looks up and smiles at the Host.

“I wish everyone’s memories of the games were returned,” Ayumi told the host.

0w0? “Huh? Are you sure?” the host asked. “You could have virtually anything! Are you sure you want to just return the memories of those whom you may never meet again?”

“Yes!” Ayumi tells him. “I may never see any of them ever again, but the time we spent here, the fun and the bad, I want all of us to remember it! especially my friends!”

“So it shall be," the host tells the little girl as he gives her a pat on the head. “You are such a nice baby girl,"

SNAP!

All across the different worlds. The normal or the strange, those that were a part of the games all seemingly remembered the strange events.

To some, they chose to just think of it as just some weird fantasy or a nightmare. something that didn't really happen.

To others like a certain diaper cyclops, she loves the ideas the’s strange memories gave her to open her own store.

“Hey Gwen, did that really happen?” Lydia askes Gwen over the phone. "did I win 3rd place in those games?"

“Ya, I think so,” Gwen tells Lydia as she is counseling a crying Alexia demanding to know how to get back there. “and I think our cute little fox friend just won!”

“So how was your day?” Alex asked Bab as he is changing her diaper.

“Good. I think I made a new friend," Bab tells him.

“Oh? Who?” Alex asks as he’s taping on the diaper.

“Her name is Ayumi,” Bab tells him as he freezes. Memories flooding into his mind. Including ones of her victory.

A smile creeps on his face as Bab looks at him confused.

“You two would be great friends,” he tells her before surprising her with a raspberry on her tummy and making the little girl scream laughing!

Jasmine sits on the floor in her fluffy pink diapers and pouts as her memories return. Upset that she didn’t win the games in the end.

“Aww, what’s wrong?” a man asks his baby girl. “Would someone like some cuddles to make you feel better?”

Jasmine suddenly perks up and smiles at her daddy. She might not have won, but at least she still had her daddy and his cuddles.

Ayumi wakes up in her bed and lets out a long yawn. Memories of a very crazy dream playing back in her mind. A dream that was almost too real. She even had to check to make sure she wasn’t really wearing a diaper.

She let out a sigh of relief that she wasn’t. But something at the foot of her bead did catch her eye.

A box with a note.

Ayumi slowly got up and looked at the box and note.

“To the baby girl who won the Games!” ^w^ “consider this a bonus gift! Just in case you just want some little time,"

Inside the box were diapers of all types, including pacifiers, bottles, wipes, lotion, and a few other stuff.

Ayumi began blushing like mad as she realized that wasn’t a dream!

She could then hear her familiar Shiro right outside and heading towards her room!

Quickly, Ayumi hid the box as Shero greeted her good morning.

Ayumi greeted him back as she hoped he never found the box she was hiding. One that she may or may not open again in the near future.

The Host smiles in their void. Not everyone will believe the memories, but they kept to their word and granted the wish.

“Now then, I wonder what I should do for the next games?” The host tells themselves as they look at a list of the next group of babies they planned to bring to the next games. “Oh! They look so cute!”

*SNAP!

• Like 1

Now that was a fun ride. :)

And that wish was certainly unexpected!

Does that mean the DL games are technically Canon in all the contests' respective stories?

Did Ayumi just break the way the multiverse was supposed to work?

Does anyone care? 

Find out next time on the DL Games season 2!

Also...

*Gideon was in the middle of his daily training session with the other Sentinals when he suddenly loses his balance while running up a wall, sending him crashing to the floor--something VERY unlike an Elf.*

Lucas rushes over "Hey man, you alright?" 

Gideon looks dazed for a moment, before shaking his head "I dunno... It feels like I just had deja vu, but... For events that never happened? Or... Maybe they did? Ughhh! I feel weird..."

Tor thinks for a moment. "Sounds like you could be experiencing something paracausal in nature. It honestly wouldn't surprise me in this strange universe. Come. I'll examine you in my lab to make sure there isn't any permanent damage."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Now that was a fun ride. :)

And that wish was certainly unexpected!

Does that mean the DL games are technically Canon in all the contests' respective stories?

Did Ayumi just break the way the multiverse was supposed to work?

Does anyone care? 

Find out next time on the DL Games season 2!

Also...

*Gideon was in the middle of his daily training session with the other Sentinals when he suddenly loses his balance while running up a wall, sending him crashing to the floor--something VERY unlike an Elf.*

Lucas rushes over "Hey man, you alright?" 

Gideon looks dazed for a moment, before shaking his head "I dunno... It feels like I just had deja vu, but... For events that never happened? Or... Maybe they did? Ughhh! I feel weird..."

Tor thinks for a moment. "Sounds like you could be experiencing something paracausal in nature. It honestly wouldn't surprise me in this strange universe. Come. I'll examine you in my lab to make sure there isn't any permanent damage."

lol it was fun. ^w^ stressfull and anyoing at times, but fun. 

yes and no. to those who want it to be cannon, it is. to those who dont, it was just a weird dream that they will forget about soon. ^w^ it wont brake anyones cannon. 

• 9 months later...

DL games 2 announcement!!!

If you saw my post last month, I stated that I plan on doing the sequel to the DL Games at the end of this year. This is just the full announcement and any info you might need to know. 

About two years ago, when I made the games, it was just for fun and to help potently spotlight other great people in the diaper community. Thanks to the games, I know a few people began to talk to each other and become great friends.  which im very happy about. ^w^

But I did notice some flaws with the games and stuff I plan on fixing a little bit with the sequel.

One of the first big problems with the games was when Redwelch decided to stop writing. it was an unexpected moment, and when they gave me their characters, I felt that it gave them an unfair advantage, so I had to write them out. (had them appear later but as a support for a game.) 

Another surprising problem I had was with the winner of the games, Amani. While I love the OC, I realized it was hard making them the only character not to use their diaper. Thus, it made some planed games have to be re-worked so that she could be in them. Dew to their OC's Age, I also couldn't use any mature moments in the story for the risk of having the story taken down. 

Some behind the scenes problems also popped up due to owners of an OC's ghosting me. I knew some people might be busy during the week and wouldn't be able to talk about all the drafts I send. At least one person would never respond to any message, and I had to use the OC as best I could without disrespecting the character.

So, I plan to fix a few rules to help with the story a bit.

RULES OF JOINING THE GAMES!!!!!!

Just like last time, I will be looking for 12 possible contestants. There are currently 2-4 spots potentially taken already. If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please let me or them know! It will be a first-come, first looked. As long as the OC is within the rules, they are allowed.

You can only submit up to 2 OC’s, and they must be YOUR OC’s. not someone else's. (if you have art for the OC, it must be YOUR art. do not clime art that is not yours as your OC.)

All OC's must have either art or an existing story you are writing (or having someone else write for you.) the Games is to promote other diaper artists and writers. 

They must be human or humanoid. (can have animal ears or tails.) but sadly, I won't do nonhuman/furriers. (sorry! I'm not good with them!)

The OC’s can not use magic or powers in the story (if they have them, the powers will be turned off.)

ALL OC’s MUST BE AT LEAST 17 OR OVER! NO EXCEPTION! (they can not have the body of a child. if the OC is naturally short, then that is fine.)

Newly, you must be willing to have your character use their diaper in any way. At some point, the diaper can/will wind up wet and/or messy.

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for diaper games, please let me know! I have a few new ideas, but I'm still working some kinks out with them. 

How the games will work. 

A random game will be decided on, and “winners” will be picked at random.

For example, if there is a point system in the game, then I will roll a die to determine the points for the OC’s.

The voting system will be different this time. If the OC's owners decided not to take part in the story,  that OC will be "voted" off. This is to keep the people who do help with the story on longer. for everyone who is still a part of the game, I would have the contestants vote someone off. (anonymously) 

(the story is meant just to be used for fun and nothing more.)

The writing
Once the OC’s are picked, I will discuss with the owner's details for each chapter.

Such as what the Games will be and who will win the game.

From there, I will ask for possible scenarios and interactions from the owners.

(example. If the owner has OC-A and OC-B they could ask for interaction between OC-B and someone’s OC-C)

Once I got some ideas, I will make a short draft for all the owners to look over and make suggestions or tweaks.

I will continue this until all owners are satisfied with the chapter.

However! As I will be working with between 6 to 12 OC owners, an owner's potential ghosting for a while is a possibility. So in the case of an owner not respond to a near-finished draft within one week, I have permission to post the story.

This is to potentially avoid waiting for an answer from someone for an extended period of time.

For legal reasons, I will send a message asking for you to state that you will be giving me full creative control of your OC while it is in the Games.

(this is to make sure someone cant claim I didn't have permission to use their OC in the story and potentially get me banned.)

Finally, if you would like your OC to be in the games, I ask that you fill out this Bio and send me a private message stating you want to be a part of the games.

BASIC INFORMATION

Full name:  

Nicknames:

Relationship Status:

Daily diaper usage:

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Height:  

Body shape:

Hair color:

Hairstyle:

Eye color:

Race:

Scars/distinguishing marks:

Preferred style of clothing:

Types of diapers worn:

PERSONALITY

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears/phobias:

Favorite color:

Hobbies:

SKILLS

Talents/skills:

Describe why OC is in diapers:

Links to Art/story they are a part in:

Lastly, those who participated in the games last time will not be joining the fun this time. I want to give the spotlight to new people for the sequel. (with only one exception below.) 
But I would still like to highlight and thank again those who joined in the games last time. if you can, please check out the lovely people! ^w^

@RockstarLydia @SparkleDust1 @TheCaptomitrist @NekoroA @FoxDeityAyumi @redwelch2222  @z4ckth3h3dg3c4t 

Thank you all for being apart of the first DL Games and making it unforgettable ^w^. If I do DL Games 3, you all will be invited to that one. (however, if you would like your OC's to make cameos, they still can. ;)

confirmed spots for DL Games 2

1.@ABAlex

(bonus reserve spot for FoxDeityAyumi. since they won the games last time, I'm reserving one place for them if they decide to submit a character to it. )

This story will start at the end of this year! you have until then to submit a character! ^w^