LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xbox one or pc?

Noctis

I was recently gifted an xbox one, and got back into gta5 online as well as quite a bit of the games on the games pass. I also play quite frequently on the pc as well such as swtor and a bunch of other steam games

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I play Xbox One games on PC with Xbox One controller. Yeah... Someone gifted me Discord Nitro and Microsoft was promoting Game Pass via Nitro, so I got 3 months of that free for PC. With some autorenewal trickery I got one month extra.

I do also have some Steam games, mainly few popular sim games (which I will leave unnamed since it's already getting pretty easy to profile me), Rocket League and the whole Life is Strange franchise. Episode 5 of the second season I'm yet to play. 

• 1 month later...

PC. I have a computer with good specs for engineering, so it runs games very well with it's NIVIDIA Graphics Card and i7 Processor. I love CSGO, Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, Civ V, and EU IV to name a few. I have an Xbox, but I can't seem to get the feel for how to shoot on it. PC is just more intuitive for me.

• 2 years later...

I'm on PC. I have a bunch of games, mostly farming sims like My Time at Sandrock and Dinkum right now. I also play a lot of roblox. I used to have a playstation and play COD on there but my ex kept that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...