LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I tore my rectum while pooping my pants

I was sitting in my chair in front of my computer the other day and I felt the urge to poop, so I put my legs up my my chair and pushed with my hand on my pants to feel my seat expand. It was an incredibly intoxicating feeling and I didn't notice any pain, but when I pulled down my underwear I noticed there was blood on the poop. I thought there was something wrong with my digestive track, but then a couple days later when I was softly fingering my butthole at my desktop, I realized there was a part which was kind of tender and I considered the possibility that the force of the poop against my underwear and hand forced my rectum too wide. I don't know why it would feel so amazing in that case. 

It's a familiar story, sounds like you have hemorrhoids I have lived with them for 30 years, had a surgery in 1995, it made thins better for about 10 yrs, and then blood again, the surgery is very painful, for about 6 weeks, I Mean PAIN. now they have a banding thats not painful, but it's also not as good. I have chronic constipation, thats what is the main thing that causes them. I have over the years learned to do soap water Flush out, Enema. amazon has some bags if you want to try a cheap one first to see if it helps. Then progress like I have, and I buy the silicone bag, and get my hose at Lowes, just make my owners easier to clean . The silicone hose I don't like because you can't see inside, just get the $6 clear hose, when it gets too cloudy from soap, and hard water just replace it. 

If you have questions message me, I know its a lot of info. Also Vaseline is your friend before and after pooping 

You can also Google it

• Like 1

I  have to flush myself out daily, my chronic constipation linked with pain meds, make it a must do.

Before needing to take pain meds, I depended on laxatives to clear my constipation, laxatives can't do it anymore unless I take very strong stuff.

In 06 I started doing daily clean outs, I feel better and lost a gut I always had, over a little time I dropped 20 lbs.

Occasionally I do nick myself, but careful cleaning with peroxide clears most infected areas in a few days .

If the area you tore is  now infected,  you need to be caring for it,  start cleaning it with peroxide and Qtips until the infection is gone and the cut is closed.  

It's common to see blood in the stool after constipation, or even after a particularly large bowel movement. If it's pink-ish or bright red, it's probably nothing, especially if it's a one-off. If it happens again, call your doctor. If the blood appears dark, definitely get a hold of a doctor.

If you think you tore your rectum, there would be continued bleeding after the bowel movement. If you notice blood stains in your choice of underwear, it's a sign. You can also try dabbing it with toilet paper to see if there's is still blood, or if the area feels sore to the touch. If you feel a bump there, it's probably a hemorrhoid. Those are no fun.

Hey what some of the others have added I should have said also, I assumed you were talking about red blood, because most people that see black stools don't even know its blood. If you haven't had any bleeding before I would see a Dr, because you don't want an infection in that area.

13 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

It's common to see blood in the stool after constipation, or even after a particularly large bowel movement. If it's pink-ish or bright red, it's probably nothing, especially if it's a one-off. If it happens again, call your doctor. If the blood appears dark, definitely get a hold of a doctor.

If you think you tore your rectum, there would be continued bleeding after the bowel movement. If you notice blood stains in your choice of underwear, it's a sign. You can also try dabbing it with toilet paper to see if there's is still blood, or if the area feels sore to the touch. If you feel a bump there, it's probably a hemorrhoid. Those are no fun.

I did talk to a gastroenterologist. She did say that it was not upper intestinal, because it wasn't dark red. It was bright red, so certainly from the lower track, and only on one side of the mound in an isolated spot. She said basically the same thing, that I should contact her again if it happens again. It corresponded directly with the day in which I described the events in the OP, so I can only assume that was the cause. 

@Just a person I once had a really awful time with a fissure, which is much more serious and painful than a hemorrhoid. The odd thing about fissures is they don't usually hurt when it tears, just later on when 'traffic' reopens them; pain like you can't imagine. The early sign is the same as a hemorrhoid - bright red blood along with a movement. However, a fissure is usually caused by poops that are unusually big and hard. So, play it safe and DO NOT PUSH! Also, keep your poops soft by any means necessary, and don't put anything in there that isn't smooth and lubricated. It's not worth it.

I realize this is a graphic description, and I'm not trying to scare you. I just don't want anybody to go through the same pain I was plagued with on and off for a whole year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same as Brandiaper - I had a fissure for 15 months trying conservative measured to treat it and had surgery in April. A couple quick facts:

1) Blood on poop is different than blood in poop. The latter indicates a problem further up your GI tract. The former is usually a hemorrhoid. Even if it is on and not in, worth going to the doc if it keeps happening.

2) A fissure, a tear in the skin lining your anus, hurts a little bit while going, and then starting a few minutes after and continuing for hours sometimes, you get these muscle spasms down there that feel like you’re being tortured with a pair of pliers. A minor fissure may not lead to that. 

Go to the doc if you want, but I’m guessing you injured a hemmorhoid.

Meanwhile, start taking a fiber supplement and stay hydrated. It makes stool very soft, and a bonus if you like messing your diaper, it makes stools large, too.