LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who like thick diapers

My question is more referred to disposable diaper wearers

I know that all the premium brands who most of you use provide already pretty thick diapers simply because more thickness=higher absorbency=better quality. Moreover, I think who wear 27/4 likes to wear premium diapers/thick ones just for having as less changes as possible and feeling more safe, so it's just more a practical matter… But who does like to wear unnecessary thick paddings regardless of the actaul absorbency needed and the functional matter? just for a phisycal-emotinal sensation? How often and how long do you wear really thick diapers? For "really thick" I mean a maximum absorbency thick diaper with at least a high absorbency booster inside… or let's say at least two overlapped diapers.

How does it feel to wear a thin diaper or not to wear a diaper at all after being thickly padded for a long time or being used to particulary thick diapers for a long period?

• Like 1
My question is more referred to disposable diaper wearers
How often and how long do you wear really thick diapers? For "really thick" I mean a maximum absorbency thick diaper with at least a high absorbency booster inside… or let's say at least two overlapped diapers.
I know that all the premium brands who most of you use provide already pretty thick diapers simply because more thickness=higher absorbency=better quality. Moreover, I think who wear 27/4 likes to wear premium diapers/thick ones just for having as less changes as possible and feeling more safe, so it's just more a practical matter… But who does like to wear unnecessary thick paddings regardless of the actaul absorbency needed and the functional matter? just for a phisycal-emotinal sensation? How often and how long do you wear really thick diapers? For "really thick" I mean a maximum absorbency thick diaper with at least a high absorbency booster inside… or let's say at least two overlapped diapers.
How does it feel to wear a thin diaper or not to wear a diaper at all after being thickly padded for a long time or being used to particulary thick diapers for a long period?
I wear covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and they're fairly thick but doesn't work the best on leaks. Northshore Supremes are really thick and crinkly and works really well on leaks. Some thinner diapers works really well during the day and even some of the thinner diapers do good overnight. I mainly wear at bedtime and 24/7 on my weekends off. I prefer thick and crinkly diapers because they work better for me. Try different types of diapers and see which one works better for you. But I suggest a thicker diaper for bedtime.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

It depends on the situation for me. Often, the really high-absorbency diapers are too bulky for daytime use, so for the most part I’ll wear something thinner when I choose to wear during the day. The exception to this is if I’m lounging around the house all day with nothing better to do.

For me, a diaper can be thick, but it also has to be usable. I’m not one for wasting diapers if I don’t have to, so I generally don’t double diaper, though I will use boosters from time to time. If I’m looking for bulk without intending on using a diaper, I have a few cloth diapers that do the trick.

• Like 1

I don't wear diapers all the time, usually just a couple mornings a week for 3 or so hours when I get up in the morning.  For that I wear thinner store type brands because they suit my needs better.  Since most of the time I wear regular underpants, the store type diapers seem a little different at first but then feel more normal since I have been wearing adult diapers for over 40 years those few times a week and have become used to how they feel over time.  I can wear them under my jeans when I go out to do yard work and while I don't forget I have one on, it starts to feel normal after a while (or as normal as I can feel with a diaper on).  I've mentioned before that a few times a year I go out of town for the day in a premium diaper for holiday shopping and running a few errands.  A thick premium diaper like Betterdry defiantly feels different, bulkier and less discreet.  Eventually I get somewhat used to it as I go about my business and I do enjoy the fact that I don't have to stop and change after 3 to 4 hours like I used to do, but over all, I guess I would say in my case I prefer the normal store type brands I get at Goodwill for most uses.  Not too thick and bulky and I am not one who likes to waddle.  I wear diapers now and then for personal enjoyment but not being AB, I tend to wear for functional reasons as opposed to aesthetic reasons.  I want my diaper to work but feel comfortable and not overly bulky as I go about my day.  More like my regular underpants only thicker and absorbent.  3 to 4 hours and I'm ready to change or go back to my underpants.  With the exception of being out of town all day, I have no problem around the house changing my diaper every 3 to 4 hours as needed if I get to spend a rare day at home diapered.  To answer the last question on the original post, it feels the opposite to me.  Rather than how it feels to go back to underpants or a thin diaper after wearing a really thick premium diaper, it feels much more strange and different for me to go from underpants or thin diapers to a thick premium diaper for the day.  After a day in a thick diaper, I feel more comfortable to go back to a thinner diaper or underpants.

After 4 years of being diapered 24/7, every time I am out of a diaper I feel uneasy when I am airing out or walking to the bathroom, I guess I have become accustomed to being in a thick diaper all the time and the diaper no longer feels thick and bulky when I tape it on. 

Even my  wife says my crinklz or betterdry diapers no longer look huge like they did when I first started to need to wear (its amazing what we get use to as we adapt to diapered life). 

I really Love the feel of a thick disposable plastic backed, I have worn 24/7 since about 2013. But daytime is just Depends pull-ups , at night I have 3 layers, inside is a night time baby usually size 6, then a cheap cloth like or a pullup ( because they always Leak) the outer one is usually a ATN Large-Extra Large to cover it all up. If my night was not too wet, I can slide down the ATN, and remove the insides and just pull back up the ATN for several hours while I have coffee and wake up.

But when We travel I am usually in my 3 layer, and I carry a bag so I can just reach in and remove the inner baby diaper, bag it up do dispose it on the next stoping ,  I Love Love the softness of the baby diaper wet and dry on my personal area? I have had Adult Baby ones that are almost as soft as the Huggies, But Huggies or Costco Night time are The Best.

• Like 1

I like thick diapers because they are comfortable to wear and I wear around the clock. I will wear thin diapers if they hold as much such as the Tena Slip Maxi. Since those are hard to get, I will wear Crinklz or Better Dry or Northshore Supreme. I like feeling them on me all the time. I don't get that with thin diapers. My pants fit over them fine and they are not noticeable unless you know what to look for. 

• Like 1
I like thick diapers because they are comfortable to wear and I wear around the clock. I will wear thin diapers if they hold as much such as the Tena Slip Maxi. Since those are hard to get, I will wear Crinklz or Better Dry or Northshore Supreme. I like feeling them on me all the time. I don't get that with thin diapers. My pants fit over them fine and they are not noticeable unless you know what to look for. 
I like thick crinkly diapers the best. I want people to hear my crinkly diaper especially at Walmart.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The thicker the better, but I don't like inserts 

I prefer diapers that swell, as they get thicker when wet, most ABDL diapers are fairly thick dry, but don't get thicker wet

• Like 1