LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advise for a New(ish) Daddy

My Daddy isn't part of DD, but he asked for some pointers from some experts.  Hope you lovely ladies and gents can weight in!

My Daddy-Dom and I have been in an open relationship for a few years.  Originally it was purely sexual; He's a Daddy-Dom and has a DD/lg fetish.  All of his previous partners have either been into it or played along with it, but I'm the first time he's encountered a diaper-wearing little.  The closest he's had before is his present girlfriend who wears pigtails and childish clothing.

I picked up an I ❤️ Daddy onesie, and he's absolutely in love with it.  Up to this point he's never seen me wear/wet a diaper.  I have shown him my pacifier, and he's stumbled across my diaper bag when he was visiting one afternoon.  He's curious how to take it further as this is WAY out of his element of experience.  Presently he calls me his babygirl and...that's about as far as he's figured out.  To be honest, I've never been sexual with diapers, so I'm not even certain how to start with that.

Suggestions?  Tips?  As mentioned prior we're both friends, and friends with benefits, so really many things are on the table as far as things he'd likely want to try.

I would recommend taking things slowly and one step at a time. I would start by openly wearing diapers around your daddy in a purely non-sexual context. For example, just have a relaxing evening at home hanging out together, playing games, watching a movie, or doing something else that both of you enjoy, but you wear a t-shirt and diaper, or a diaper and onesie. If he's not comfortable right away with you wearing diapers around him then start with wearing goodnites or pull-ups around him because pull-ups look and feel more familiar to underwear, so they can help bridge the gap to diapers.

Once he's comfortable with you being around him and in diapers, talk to him about having him put you into a diaper and/or change your diaper. My advice for bringing diapers into the bedroom would be to start with wearing a diaper during mutual masturbation and then move forward from there. Communication is key for incorporating diapers into your sex life. My favorite way to share my sexual desires and fantasies is to write them out erotica and then read it with my partner. This helps open up a conversation about what they liked and didn't like about the story, and the story becomes a baseline that you can then edit into an actual scene to play out in real life.

I'd also recommend you listen to this episode of Sexology podcast where Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb gives advice on how to incorporate ageplay and ABDL into a relationship.

http://www.sexologypodcast.com/2019/04/09/ep118-age-play-ideas-with-dr-rhoda-lipscomb/

Feel free to DM me if you have any more questions,

Little Tomás

• Like 1