LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which product has wider wings? Tena Slip Maxi M vs Rearz Safari M?

I'd like to purcase some packs of Rearz Safari diapers but I don't know which size to choose. I'm wearing Abri Form L x-Plus and that is a little bit big for me. I bought some size M tena slip Maxi diapers today and they are a little small for me (i can fasten the tapes but they are almost on the edges of the sides of the diaper) but only at the wings. i don't know if the safari Rearz has wider wings than tena and if it does how much bigger? please help me i really want those nappies :3

Check out Fruitkitty's diaper reviews on Adisc and you can look up the specs that he found.  Here's the one for the Safari. And here's the one for the Abena Abri-Form.  A quick read of the two reviews show that the medium Safari is 26 inches wide, and the medium Abena is 24.5 inches wide.

However, your best bet is to buy a sample of a medium Safari and a large Safari, and wear them for yourself.  Once you figure out which one fits best, buy it in bulk and save.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

Your best bet is to buy a sample of each.  You can also read up on Fruitkitty's diaper reviews on Adisc and look up the specs that he found.  Here's the one for the Safari. And here's the one for the Abena Abri-Form.

Thank you very much. My only problem is that the shipping Itself almost costs as much as a full pack of diapers.... theoretically the Tena Slip Maxi M has  27 cm wide wings and the Safari Reaz M has 32.9 cm wide wings from the center to the end of the wing of the diaper

Consider contacting Bambino directly.  They have sample packs for their diapers that have 1 medium and 1 large diapers for some of their products.  They may do likewise for Safaris, which would lower the cost significantly since they don't charge postage on sample packs.

There are some eBay vendors selling 2 Safari diapers, including one selling 2 mediums for less than $10 including shipping.  

Also, look for samples for similar Rearz diapers such as the Inspire+ InControl, the Violet Seduction, and the Princess Pink.  Those diapers are pretty much the same underlying diaper, just with a different outer design.