LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you worry about getting noticed... (Stuck in crinkly diaper for 8 hours)

In the past I used to think wearing a diaper under my clothes  was like walking around with a big sign that said, LOOK AT ME.  But I've come to realize it was in my head. This summer I've been making an effort to wear as much as possible, including around my wife, who knows, but would be worried if she thought I was wearing diapers all the time.  She thinks they are either going to leak or be obvious.  Yesterday I had to spend a few hours in the car doing some errands.  I put on a all-in-two diaper cover with a single microfiber insert and a baby diaper stuffer under that.  Was in that from about 7 to noon including several different stores.  I was wearing fairly baggy cargo shorts and could have easily had more padding.  

Was completely soaked at noon and changed into a cheap plastic backed with baby stuffer which I meant to wear for a few hours.  This diaper was crinkly so I wore a shaping panty over it, but it still made noise, which I thought would give me away, but if she noticed the noise she didn't say anything.  From about 1-5 I was super busy, cleaning siding of house, mowing, painting, and pretty much forgot I even had the diaper on, until I needed to pee, which wasn't all that much since I was outside working.

My wife had to be gone for a job from about 5-7:30 and I had planned to spend those hours lounging about the house in my diaper, but a monkey wrench was thrown into my plans. Around 4 we found out we had to watch our niece until about 8 and because my wife had her job I had  to watch her most of that.  I was going to take off my diaper but never got a chance and got stuck with it.  If push come to shove I could have took it off and hid it in the bathroom, but I decided to just leave it on.  My niece is 12 so I took her on a bike ride.  I had never ridden my bike in diapers or at least not for nearly 2 hours.  It was actually really comfortable.  

Didn't get a chance to get out of the diaper until 8.  It was completely saturated but had never leaked.  

I wear under my jeans. like today i got the wife a Star bucks coffee and took it to her work, I am always thinking some one will notice in the office but no that was a better dry. i have to say last week wearing in my child's middle school was the most odd felling. ( i was not planning on going in the school but when your kid gets an award and you get a call from the school asking if i was going to be there in 30min and not near home. I  was wearing NorthShore Supreme Lite and all i was thinking was please don't leak. but i end up doing ok no one noticed.

if you wear diapers you need to get past the fear of what if some one notices, once you do wearing in public becomes a non issue, I have no choice but to ware  24/7 and in every location I go I no longer stress about using or changing or people seeing my diaper its a fact of life for millions of us.

I used to get worried about people noticing I was diapered but now if they notice they notice! I would rather be noticed wearing a diaper or hearing the crinkle of a diaper as I walk or hearing me changing my diaper than having wet pants!

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t fear it. I actually find it exciting as it reinforces That diapers are a fact of my life, but I never deliberately expose them outside my home.