LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Occurrences

So I've noticed a strange and worrisome development lately. The last few times I've gone to my apartment's dumpster, I've discovered my used diapers on top of the trash and out of the bags I tied them in. The first time I thought it was maybe a racoon, but the way they were set on top is just weird to me. I had them tied in their own bags, then those bagged in with our trash. 

Am I being paranoid? It's like someone is digging through the garbage, taking my diapers out of both bags and leaving them in plain sight on top of the pile for anyone to see. Seeing as how they aren't plain white, it's even worse. What the hell is happening?

I would have to agree you may have a neighbor that likes your used diapers. There have been people actually asked me to mail them my used diapers, and offered to mail me his??

I forgot who it was but it was someone on this site.

I'm not one to use a strangers used diapers. If it was my partner thats a different story, I have saved mine for several hours before and put it back on. 

You could watch the dumpster and see,  you could at least know who it is that way,  but they probably come in the dark early morning when no one is around.

I don't know. They weren't missing, just set on top of the pile. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it just feels deliberate. Like someone knows about them and wants to expose them.

I live in a complex with a lot of kids too. I just don't want my neighbors thinking the wrong thing, even if they don't know its me. Plus, I'm a night owl so I throw my trash away late most of the time.

This seems highly unlikely. People generally dont dumpster dive, and if they do, they are going after used diapers. My guess is that it was random coincidence. 

If it happens a few more times I'd be more suspicious. 

relax its probably just the police dept investigating a lead about a strange person wearing and using diapers... lol J/k.. I just wanted to mess with your head.. try sleeping with that thought... Like everyone else has said.. its probably just a person that is also into diapers that is deeply in the closet..

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

It is possible that someone is fucking with you, but it could also be a dumpster-diver who took the bags the diapers were in, and set the contents of the bag down. So...where the bags missing or still lying about somewhere close by ?

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

It is possible that someone is fucking with you, but it could also be a dumpster-diver who took the bags the diapers were in, and set the contents of the bag down. So...where the bags missing or still lying about somewhere close by ?

Depended on the time. Like I said, this has happened multiple times. Sometimes they were taken out of their bag and set on top of the pile. Two were taken from the larger trash bag, with one still in it's individual bag still and the other out. Both set on top, still rolled up.

Seems weird to me, I don't know.

10 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

What in the world would you be worried about?  There's nothing wrong with diapers!

If they were normal looking diapers, yeah. These kind....well like I said, I'd rather not have people jump to conclusions.

Just use ordinary garbage bags and only use a bag for diapers and none will find out that it is you

Whoever is looking through garbage might be looking for something to identify who wear the diapers and it might be another ABDL..

Dubious makes an excellent point. Is there junk mail with your address on it in the trash bag with diapers? If the person is spending the time to locate trash bags with diapers and deconstruct the bag like that they only need to find something with your address in to track it to you. Once they have the address the names of those living there are not difficult to research. I shred all my mail with any identifiable financial data but all the flyers and mail with my address and occupant just goes into the trash along with my diapers. I can see how that would be bad when your trash goes into a dumpster. Fortunately my trash gets picked up at the curb.

Hugs,

Freta

It would be funny to get one of those dye packets banks use to explode when someone robs them.  Put one in your bag of diapers in the trash, then look around for someone who has red dye all over their face! 

• Like 1

I really Like rusty pins red rye,, thats an awesome idea. unless its an ABDL, then not so much you may lose a possible new future friend. What if you were to drop a big log into a couple of them and see what they do with them? That could be really interesting I would love to hear about what they do with that or a big messy diarrhea could be interesting.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, rusty pins said:

It would be funny to get one of those dye packets banks use to explode when someone robs them.  Put one in your bag of diapers in the trash, then look around for someone who has red dye all over their face! 

I love this idea!