LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding a Secret Meeting in the Nursery

Here's something that has been creeping into my mind lately.  1: Have you meet up with other ABs for little space play?  I'm more interested in non-sexual play.  2: If you did how was it?  3: If you did do you have a significant other who is not involved and did they know?  4: Was it a pay for sitter, or a fellow AB?  5:  If pay for how much did you pay?  

Thank You

1. Yeah.  I've met up for little space play with other littles/AB's.  Yeah it was non-sexual.
2.  It was fun!  Would do it again!
3.  Can't help you there.  My S.O. is my Mommy.  I'd recommend communication and negotiation with your S.O. if they're not participating.  Keep them informed and discuss limitations in terms of "how much do you want to know?" and "how much are you comfortable with me doing this?  Like...crawl on the floor? Sure... What about getting changed by somebody?"  
4.  I have some friends that are pay for sitters.  They're good folks.  I've never hired them for their services, but I consider them just as much a part of the community as any fellow AB's. 
5.  Like I said, I've never paid or had a session with them, but I wouldn't look down on them for what they do.  It's the same as commissioning a drawing or a story.  You're just commissioning them for an experience.  Sorry I can't help you with the price comparison, however I can tell you that the more respectful you are towards a sitter, the more likely you are to gain their services and enjoy yourself.    

On 6/12/2019 at 9:46 AM, diaperchucky said:

Here's something that has been creeping into my mind lately.  1: Have you meet up with other ABs for little space play?  I'm more interested in non-sexual play.  2: If you did how was it?  3: If you did do you have a significant other who is not involved and did they know?  4: Was it a pay for sitter, or a fellow AB?  5:  If pay for how much did you pay?  

Thank You

Thank you!

I'm sure you can tell what's on my mind here.  In regards to AB sitters I'm with you for the most part.  I really haven't looked into it much, but I just feel like the prices per hour I've seen are just not realistic, at least not for me.