LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ski pants accidents

Has anyone got a story to tell about accidents in ski pants?

I'll kick off? I was about 10 and I was out at the end of a full day of skiing and I had reached the point where I was having to concentrate really hard to keep it in. But I didn't want to finish skiing early because I was having so much fun. Finally, the lift operator called last ride and after I got to the top it was time to ski home. Every bump, every mogul risked a flood. But I somehow held on all the way back to the lodge. Got the skis off, took them inside, threw the parka and gloves on the dressing room bench and stumbled, still wearing ski boots, to the downstairs bathroom. 

Now in those days, the 1980s, kids tended to wear bib-and-brace style ski pants with a clasp and zipper at the front. It was all too much. As I stood in front of the toilet, lid up, the dam broke. Streams of hot pee flooded my underwear and ran down the inside of the light blue ski pants I was wearing , soaking my socks and ski boots. There was no stopping the flood. When it was finally over, I realised there wasn't much I could do but take off the boots, put them in the drying room and traipse upstairs in my soggy pants. The accident wasn't visible and I quickly changed out of my ski clothes before anyone realised what had happened.

Thinking back, I never told my father and I must have worn the same ski pants, which dried overnight but weren't washed, for the next day of skiing. Happy days.

• Like 1

I have never had the chance to ski, but The though of wetting ski pants, or a wet suit, especially if it happens like yours did, or even to wear th suit still wet and your secret is inside, while you are enjoying and no one else has a clue?thats what makes it more exciting,, the secret part.

I have forgotten that I was very wet and gone outside in my shorts and wet diaper, to get the mail, and run into a neighbor all the time talking to the neighbor started thinking I hope she didn't smell it or hear the plastic making noise?. my neighbors don't know I wear. But afterwards the excitement starts wow,,, I had just done it.

As in one of my responses, I have on several occasions worn the PVC fishing wading pants with feet, Thats an awesome feeling, as it runs down your legs,,, and puddles around your feet, and your walking around sloshing lots of pee in each foot and the noises it is making, thinking I am hoping it won't leak on the floor. But enjoying it.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I generally don't have day time accidents.  Only nocturnal enuresis.  But when I go skiing I almost always where a diaper under my long underwear.  It is such a chore to get undressed, particularly if you are in a hurry, I would just rather have the option of going when I want.

• Like 1

Growing up in a ski resort, I had LOTS of accidents in my ski pants and fondly remember being diapered skiing. 

My favorite diaper memory was when I was in ski school and we went inside for lunch. I was out of daytime diapers by this point, but was still in diapers at night. I swear to this day that I spilled my alphabet soup on my ski pants, but the teacher thought that I had an accident. I was immediately taken to the diaper changing room and laid down on the floor. The teacher stripped me down and got a thick, fluffy diaper and put me in it. I still wonder to this day if something else happened in that diaper changing room, because this memory is such a defining moment in my life. I skied the rest of the day in the thick diapers and loved every moment of it. I got home and my diaper was soaked. My mom was like, "why are you in diapers? Change out of that diaper!" I was so disappointed and remember hoping that she would put me in another diaper, but alas she did not.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, wetskipants said:

Has anyone got a story to tell about accidents in ski pants?

When I was in my early 20s I went to watch snowmobile races at a winter carnival with a bunch of friends. We were all drinking beer that we kept in a box near the makeshift bench we set up as our home base. The portable toilets were quite a distance away near the road. At one point, I was the only one of our group left because everybody had gone somewhere mainly to get a closer look at the races so I was left in charge of watching our stuff. I knew I had to pee but the urge grew even stronger as I waited for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually I couldnt hold out any longer and while sitting on our plank bench I peed into my underpants, jeans and right threw my nylon snowpants. It was a huge relief but soon the -10 cold wasn't avoidable and I made an excuse to go back to a nearby restaurant where we all planned to meet later. When I got home my GF at the time was furious.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually.. I have. Today.

I’m currently skiing in Kaprun, Austria with my boyfriend. 

Now, I usually wear diapers 24/7, and so does my boyfriend. Hence, I’m not used to having to go to the toilet. Pretty much only for number 2s when I’m in public. However, we ran out this morning. So, I thought, I’ll go buy some this afternoon, let’s go skiing first.

As we went up in the ski lift, I felt my bladder getting quite full, but, me being me, I decided to go after this round. So, 5 minutes later, I stand at the start of the slope, and I’m starting to feel like I have to go pee right now. But, since there was a line of people waiting behind me, I just start going down. The ride is about 5-7 minutes down, and halfway, my bladder just says either you release now, or I’ll just do it myself. So I went. I peed my ski pants, leaving drips of yellow snow behind me as I go down. 

Luckily, I wear mostly black pants, so it wasn’t that well visible. My pee cooled down quickly since it’s freezing, so none of that weird smoke is coming off. I still felt everyone knew tho, so I waited 2 minutes for my friend, and I told him I had an accident. He found it hilarious and maybe a little sexy, but I told him I wanted to go like right now.

So, we went back to our hotel, where I asked the hotel to wash my pants for me, I took a shower, and then I saw this topic.

Just wondering how this happened.

EDIT:

Oh and, p.s. my boyfriend picked up some diapers from the local pharmacy, and now I’m back to my old self :-).

• Like 2