LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I always wondered what it was like to grow old in the diaper dimension, so I put this little ficlet together. I hope you enjoy.

Suzie had a life before the diaper dimension, though she could hardly remember it. More than half her lifetime had passed since waking up in the adoption centre, lost in a land of giants where ‘Littles’ like her were regarded as infants; and though she resisted at first she eventually found happiness in being a baby. More than that, she found happiness in the arms of an Amazon Mommy named Katherine.

She glanced between the bars of her crib and to the full length mirror on the other side of the room. There staring back was a little girl wearing a loose-fitting, green-hooded onesie with felt reptile spikes running down the back. Her greying brunette hair sat in pigtails, and the smile behind her pacifier pressed up the slight wrinkles around her eyes.

Though youth had passed her by, she still had the heart of a little girl, and for all her days would never let it grow up. What a tragedy it would be to lose to lose her innocence for a second time.

The door creaked open, and Suzie started to her feet. “Mommy!” she cried through her pacifier; except that it wasn’t Mommy. It was Julia, Mommy’s biological daughter, and fellow Amazon.

Despite being half Suzie’s age Julia towered over her. The Amazon’s presence filled the room, though not as warmly as Mommy did. Still, Julia was nice. She was sweet and loving, and considered adopting a little of her own. Now Suze’s ‘little sister’ had outgrown her, and was an adult in her own right; something that Suzie would never be again.

“Mommy’s having a pain day, little one,” Julia said. “I’ll get you changed and take you right to her.”

Poor Mommy. The inflammation in her joints seemed to get worse every year. It had come to the point where she could no longer bend to pick Suzie from the floor. Instead Julia’s husband thought to install ramps in every room to waist level surfaces, where Suzie could crawl up and meet her Mommy halfway.

Of course Suzie didn’t crawl anymore. That was the one ‘Little’ thing she’d been forced to leave behind. Her knees couldn’t take it.

Suzie fussed under her ‘little sister’ all throughout the change; not because she was embarrassed - the shame of wearing diapers and wetting herself passed decades ago - but because she was impatient. She wanted to see her Mommy, now! It took all her self control to keep from jumping up and scampering naked toward the master bedroom.

“Hold still, you cheeky little monkey,” Julia sighed. “I’m big enough that I can spank you now, remember?”

It was all the warning that Suzie needed. Julia’s spankings hurt - likely her revenge for all the teasing when they were both small.

The little girl squealed with delight when they were done, and practically jumped into Julia’s arms. Finally, she could see her Mommy! She loved her Mommy in so many ways; her chubby cheeks radiated with affection, and her smile was the brightest rainbow. Laying in her Mommy’s arms were what she imagined clouds felt like when the angels lazed, and her sing-song voice a heavenly chorus that lifted her spirits high.

They passed through the hall and rounded into the master bedroom. Even laid out on the bed with a pained expression Mommy was the most divine creature to ever exist. She lit up, just like Suzie did, as soon as her little girl entered her view.

She lifted her arms to meet her baby. “Come here, little one.”

Suzie tumbled out of her sister’s embrace and planted her head between Mommy’s breasts. The impact likely caused the Amazon to hurt, but she didn’t complain. Little ones were needy, and didn’t understand their own strength.

“How’s my little girl today?”

“Good, now that I’m with you,” Suzie muttered. She clung tight, stretching her arms wide to embrace as much of Mommy as she could.

The little girl smiled up to her sister, as if to say thank you for bringing them together. Julia smiled back, warmed by the picture of a loving family. A lonely pang sparkled in her eye - the desire for a family of her own. Katherine held her little girl tighter in one arm, and squeezed her daughter’s hand with the other.

Time made things difficult, but they would endure. They were a family, and that was all that mattered.

• Like 2

Is this a one-shot?  If it is, it's a nice little vignette, a snapshot that leaves one curious as to what the outcome will be.  On the other hand, if there's more coming, I can't wait to read it!

8 hours ago, herezulo said:

It's kind of a sad story, but it's still cute. Melancholic might be the better word. Thank you for sharing it!

Thank you for reading!

7 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Is this a one-shot?  If it is, it's a nice little vignette, a snapshot that leaves one curious as to what the outcome will be.  On the other hand, if there's more coming, I can't wait to read it!

It is just a one shot. I love doing these little snapshots that capture a feeling. It's something that came to me when whining about my own bad knees. :P

2 hours ago, CutieButtCrusader said:

Thank you for reading!

It is just a one shot. I love doing these little snapshots that capture a feeling. It's something that came to me when whining about my own bad knees. :P

You might like (or not, depending on how deep into this subject you care to dive) my short called "Ornaments", which probably ruined a few people's Christmases reading it here and elsewhere.  It deals with similar issues of aging.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, WBDaddy said:

You might like (or not, depending on how deep into this subject you care to dive) my short called "Ornaments", which probably ruined a few people's Christmases reading it here and elsewhere.  It deals with similar issues of aging.

Oooo, I'll definitely check it out! Thank you!

I can relate to the getting older and feeling like hell especially in the morning getting out of bed. . I liked the story and while I would enjoy reading more, I can say that it also ended in a good place. 

*grunts and keels over* 

Direct hit, right in the existential anxiety ?

On 6/15/2019 at 2:21 PM, CDfm said:

I can relate to the getting older and feeling like hell especially in the morning getting out of bed. . I liked the story and while I would enjoy reading more, I can say that it also ended in a good place. 

I know! Why can't we age in the other direction? It's not fair!

On 6/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, YourFNF said:

*grunts and keels over* 

Direct hit, right in the existential anxiety ?

Right? Oof.