LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else like to put on a cold wet reusable diaper?

I wore an ABU simple-ultra to bed last night.  I like to drink a couple of glasses of water during the night so when I periodically wake up I have to pee throughout the night.  These new high capacity diapers take a lot of pee so when I got up it seemed a shame to throw the diaper away and waste the remaining capacity.  After playing a round of golf I came home and put the diaper back on.  A little like jumping into a cold lake only much more erotic.  No use in letting some unused capacity go to waste besides like most of you I like to fill my diapers until they are about to leak or have leaked just a little. 

I've done this a while ago when I had smaller wets (didnt mess at that time) and less time to do things so I used to use a bit and then use at a later time (eg. before school and then after school) in the same one. Now I've started to mess and wet more so I've used my capacity or very close to it so I have not had the need to recently, though I may try it at some point again just to try it again.

I used to, but then kept reading about how harmful it could be with bacteria and stuff. It's a shame too, because I like making them swell a lot since I don't get much time to wear and don't get to that point 

I would not put a used diaper that I just used because the tabs would be why to warn.   Also, more importantly the diaper would have had a chance to get bacteria that would cause me to get sick.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done some crazy stuff. I don't put on used diapers anymore just because it could be risky.

But I used to put on old diapers I pooped and peed in. I've even taken poop out of baby diapers and put it in my diaper. I once found about 15 used diapers in a dumpster at a park one night and was able to gather about 10 or more diaper loads from them and drop them into the back of my diaper. Then I went down the slides in a loaded diaper with poop. The smell of baby poop is amazing to me. It's not as strong as adult poop. I would never do anything like this anymore. You don't know what you can pick up. But I was ok, never had an issue.

I wouldn’t put a used diaper on me. My supply is big enough to just get rid of them even if there is some capacity left in it. Further the diaper would have had the chance to get bacteria cultures that could cause me to get sick or an infection. And used diapers get smelly no not my thing.