LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you remember the time and occasion when you told your partner?

Who remembers the time and the occasion when he told his partner about his diaper fetish?

I remember telling my wife on a bicycle tour. About two weeks earlier I admitted that I sometimes like to wear tights. 
And while we were cycling, I said something like: "Oh, by the way, I have a second preference and sometimes I like to wear diapers. 

I don't quite remember her answer. Later at home we talked about it again. Fortunately, she wasn't shocked or anything.

• Like 1

I claimed that I needed for medical reasons initially, but later on I disclosed that I really enjoyed it, she asked if she could "borrow" a pair of mine, I wear Tena Silhouette btw, and she loved it!, when we go out now, we are both wearing, it's kind of a bonding thing, if that makes sense,,,

• Like 1

Not really to be honest as it was such a non event when I told my wife 15 years ago and my Daddy last year.

In both casescwevjust sat down, talked like adults and that was it. I found it really is as big or small a deal as a person makes it when telling someone else.

Little kaiya

I had just started dating my wife.  We had known each other since teenagers but were never intimate with one another.  At the time I was married to someone else so getting with her was wild and taboo.  Of no surpriese the first time we were intimate I was unable to get completely hard.  For whatever reason she loved me despite my sexual incompetence. 

A week later I had to make a big decision to leave my wife at the time.  Diapers would be a major deal breaker.  I was in South Carolina in the parking lot of a car stereo shop and straight up told her I need to know if you can accept a fetish I have or not.  She asked what it was and I said I love to wear diapers.  She seemed relieved that is all it was.   She said she could accept that and we have been together since.

Now of course my diaper desires changed over time and so did her feelings.  Diapers almost cost me our marriage.  After ten years of dirty diapers and wearing diapers permanently now for the last two years diapers will never get between us again.  Love found a way.