LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HOW TO WRITE STORY ENTITLED ''MY DAUGHTER BECOMES MY MOM'''

Hi iam writing about:

''my daughter becomes my mom''

PLOT

A mother  by the name Zoe Santinez a 30 year old a mexican woman being babied by her lesbian daughter who becomes her mommy.Her daughter is called Josephine the girlfriend and the wife of Mary Santines.Zoe's life was broken;betrayed and rejected by her husband Mark who died after poison by unknown man.She missed her childhood and her mother.

i don't know what to do next,i need ideas,guidelines and tips remember this story is set in St Ashley,Mexico city,Mexico[country].

Edited by RyanAshsteelman
to add things i haven't add

Ryan, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you need to pump the brakes here.  It's great that you have all these story ideas (this one and the Lesbian Heaven thing), and it's great that you have ambition about wanting to write them, but you clearly need to do some studying on English grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure before you're ready to execute something this complex.  If no one can understand what you're writing because your sentences are all over the place like they are here, how will they get to enjoy your story ideas?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To add onto that, it seems you have a lot of ideas but you seem to be asking for a lot of help.  But you're not overly specific beyond "being out of ideas" for what you want for help.  Most stories have 1 or 2 ideas at their core, and more plot ideas and twists and turns aren't going to make a story happen.  Writing it will.

If you want help on being a writer, you're going to have to put in a lot of time and practice and be willing to hear a lot of criticism and learn to incorporate elements of that criticism in incremental steps sustained over a long period of time.

If you want people to just bounce ideas off of, you won't get much feedback beyond "good idea" and "bad idea" here.  It won't make any of the stories happen.

If you don't know what else to do, and don't want to invest the time into writing it yourself, then I'd suggest you look to commission someone who will do it for you (but you will have to pay them money to do it.)  

• Like 2