LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Increase the chances of having involuntarily accidents.

I have asked this on other sites so I thought I'd ask on here as well.

I was wondering if there is a "rough" amount of liquid that can be drank safely per hour so to increase the amount I wet and increase the likely hood of uncontrolled wetting/accidents? Do note, I am aware of water intoxication and coffee poisoning

I am at a place of mind now that I would like to use my nappies more often and I would like to have less awareness of peeing as much.

Basically, I am at the stance where I would like to start the journey towards urinary incontinence.

Incontinence is not something I would recommend, and self induced bladder incontinence can lead to bowel incontinence as well, remember the moto do no self harm. 

That being said diaper dependancy takes time I have been diapered 24/7 for a an OAB for over 4  years and I lost any remaining bladder control due to me deciding to give up the fight and just use my diaper.  if you wear and use your diaper and relax your sphincter all the time you will get to the point of no warning bladder releases but it still may take months or even years to truly become diaper dependant.  But once you cross the point of no return there is a possibility of no going back to a non diapered state . 

Be careful what you wish for you may get it and a life time in diapers may seam like a dream now but may turn into a nightmare if you decide you want to stop wearing and find you can not, The choice is yours but if you have fully accepted your desire to be diaper dependant just be prepared for a long wait as there is no quick path to diaper dependancy other then a real medical issue.

• Like 2

Hello there, thank for your reply. Incontinence is not something a think I am ready for, however, as I said above I would like to start the "journey". At the moment I am more than happy with increasing the amount I use diapersso to speak. I have decided to have a set time in which I drink 8oz of water or so each hour and I relax myself enough so j wet myself on at a set time each hour.

I find that strictly following a schedule of water intake and limiting potty to a certain number of times within a given period will increase accidents. Properly trained adults wouldn't have a problem with limited potty use after all. 

My time sceduale is now,

Quart past the hour I drink 8oz of water.

Quart to the hour I let out whatever pee is left in me, if I haven't wet then I make sure I do.

And on the hour, I change my diaper. I am currently using pampers size 8 at the moment so change once ever hour is good. However, if I don't need a change then I will not do until the next hour coming along.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Rob110 said:

Incontinence is not something I would recommend, and self induced bladder incontinence can lead to bowel incontinence as well, remember the moto do no self harm. 

That being said diaper dependancy takes time I have been diapered 24/7 for a an OAB for over 4  years and I lost any remaining bladder control due to me deciding to give up the fight and just use my diaper.  if you wear and use your diaper and relax your sphincter all the time you will get to the point of no warning bladder releases but it still may take months or even years to truly become diaper dependant.  But once you cross the point of no return there is a possibility of no going back to a non diapered state . 

Be careful what you wish for you may get it and a life time in diapers may seam like a dream now but may turn into a nightmare if you decide you want to stop wearing and find you can not, The choice is yours but if you have fully accepted your desire to be diaper dependant just be prepared for a long wait as there is no quick path to diaper dependancy other then a real medical issue.

I did the same. I switched to nappies 24/7 and gave up the fight. In the end it just made life easier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, DiaperDean said:

My time sceduale is now,

Quart past the hour I drink 8oz of water.

Quart to the hour I let out whatever pee is left in me, if I haven't wet then I make sure I do.

And on the hour, I change my diaper. I am currently using pampers size 8 at the moment so change once ever hour is good. However, if I don't need a change then I will not do until the next hour coming along.

Hi DiaoerDean

Its good to have  a schedule of drinking as the more liquid you take in then the more needs to come out, but I wouldn't recommend a time to release your bladder. You need to simply stay as relaxed as possible and as soon as you feel the slightest urge to pee,let it out without forcing it in any way and you need to learn to do that wherever you are and whatever you're doing. Also I feel you are changing your diaper too soon after peeing. You need to become entirely comfortable in a wet diaper and stay in it for at least two hours and ideally longer after peeing. 

I hope this helps

19 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi DiaoerDean

Its good to have  a schedule of drinking as the more liquid you take in then the more needs to come out, but I wouldn't recommend a time to release your bladder. You need to simply stay as relaxed as possible and as soon as you feel the slightest urge to pee,let it out without forcing it in any way and you need to learn to do that wherever you are and whatever you're doing. Also I feel you are changing your diaper too soon after peeing. You need to become entirely comfortable in a wet diaper and stay in it for at least two hours and ideally longer after peeing. 

I hope this helps

I couldn't agree more about hanging after peeing. I never change until my nappy is full and about to leak.

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

I couldn't agree more about hanging after peeing. I never change until my nappy is full and about to leak.

Hi Steve that's exactly right it all helps to make it seem more natural that its always a little heavy and for me anyway that wonderful sense of risk that it could actually leak soon but changing just in time before that happens

On 6/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Rob110 said:

My first thought when reading this topic is to just wait til you get older and especially if you also have or get a medical condition and having accidents might not be so unusual. Loss of bladder control often comes with the territory even if you dont try for that outcome. If I drink liquids especially coffee or beer my ability to make it to the toilet is very limited. When I got to go, I got to go. That doesnt bother me much in certain situations but out in public it can be a nuisance. I take a med for urge IC now and it reduces the urgency feeling a lot but not completely. I might have thought urge IC was good thing 20 years ago but Im not so sure now. Usually you can wet your bed without too much inconvenience except laundry but wetting your pants is more difficult to manage. 

• Like 1
My first thought when reading this topic is to just wait til you get older and especially if you also have or get a medical condition and having accidents might not be so unusual. Loss of bladder control often comes with the territory even if you dont try for that outcome. If I drink liquids especially coffee or beer my ability to make it to the toilet is very limited. When I got to go, I got to go. That doesnt bother me much in certain situations but out in public it can be a nuisance. I take a med for urge IC now and it reduces the urgency feeling a lot but not completely. I might have thought urge IC was good thing 20 years ago but Im not so sure now. Usually you can wet your bed without too much inconvenience except laundry but wetting your pants is more difficult to manage. 

Im going to treat it with diapers ive been medicated since kindergarten no more drugs for me. And the last new drug i tried Vyvanse made me lose it so no im with medication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 6/10/2019 at 3:58 AM, DiaperDean said:

I have asked this on other sites so I thought I'd ask on here as well.

I was wondering if there is a "rough" amount of liquid that can be drank safely per hour so to increase the amount I wet and increase the likely hood of uncontrolled wetting/accidents? Do note, I am aware of water intoxication and coffee poisoning

I am at a place of mind now that I would like to use my nappies more often and I would like to have less awareness of peeing as much.

Basically, I am at the stance where I would like to start the journey towards urinary incontinence.

On average, the kidneys can process about 1 litre of water per hour, so as long as you stay well under that, you should be safe. In my experience even drinking just 500ml (or 2 glasses) an hour is more than enough to get me going like a hosepipe. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 12:31 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Usually you can wet your bed without too much inconvenience except laundry but wetting your pants is more difficult to manage. 

Excellent point.  Peed pants in public are hard to come back form :)

I had a few real accidents as a kid. The only time I wet myself involuntarily as an adult involved alcohol and luckily no one saw me. I was 20 and at university at the time. I'd been to a party at a friend's house. I'd had quite a lot to drink and had taken a taxi back with a friend, I lived a 10 minute walk away from his place so I had a walk back as we got the taxi to his flat. I hadn't been to the toilet before I'd left and I needed to go quite badly. I lived in a block of student flats and I made it to the lift. Luckily there was no one around as I called the lift and started to wet myself. I was able to stop but when the lift eventually came and I got in I started peeing again. I was able to stop a full scale wetting but my underpants were drenched as was were the front of my trousers. Luckily I was able to finish up in the toilet.