LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rank By Highest Absorbency

Remember this is my personal opinion:

Peekabu from ABUniverse -  Wicks perfectly

Mega Max from Northshore - Wicks perfectly and absorbs spreading it out throughout the diaper, tapes are strong, the inner core is fantabulous.

Safari, Rebels, Barnyard from Rearz - all about the same for thickness wicking capabilities.

Little Rawrs, Overnights from Tykables have absorbant capabilities of up to 6000 mils

Little Rascals from Nappiesrus (sold through Tykables and Rearz) - are less than the ones above but has the capability of 5000 mils.

Mega Booster Teddy Blue and Teddy Pink from Fabines - has the capacity of 7000 ml and probably the most absorbent of disposable diapers on the market, but are quite expensive, especially coming from EU.  That's why it's lower than the other diapers.

That's my list.

Remember this is my personal opinion:
Peekabu from ABUniverse -  Wicks perfectly
Mega Max from Northshore - Wicks perfectly and absorbs spreading it out throughout the diaper, tapes are strong, the inner core is fantabulous.
Safari, Rebels, Barnyard from Rearz - all about the same for thickness wicking capabilities.
Little Rawrs, Overnights from Tykables have absorbant capabilities of up to 6000 mils
Little Rascals from Nappiesrus (sold through Tykables and Rearz) - are less than the ones above but has the capability of 5000 mils.
Mega Booster Teddy Blue and Teddy Pink from Fabines - has the capacity of 7000 ml and probably the most absorbent of disposable diapers on the market, but are quite expensive, especially coming from EU.  That's why it's lower than the other diapers.
That's my list.

Thank you, Inky_Wonky! This is exactly the kind of “opinion” I’m looking for. A first-hand opinion is an expert opinion ... in my opinion.[emoji6]
  • 3 weeks later...

Great list... I would only comment that while absorbency and wicking are critical, so is fitment. I love the plastic backed diapers with the hook and loop velcro tabs with landing strip. 

Bear hugs by the changing times diaper company are my absolute favorites from a caregivers perspective (we think of things like practicality and value). I would love it if they offered a 2500-3000ml capacity. It would lower the cost and I don't think overnight diapers are a smart move for my little girl during the daytime unless we are on a long car trip. Daddy's don't want to deal with baby's sick from a urinary tract infection. I would rather change a little one withing the first soaking... not wait for them to pee a whole gallon before a change. The weight of the liquid from a gallon of urine puts 8.3 pounds of down force pressure on the fastening points. Meaning it will be leak city. For me being able to refasten/re-tape and having very durable leg gathers is a huge asset. Absorbency is great but they leak if the fit loose. Wicking is still critical no matter the absorbency. Keeps rashes at bay.

• Like 1