LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents because you forgot you weren’t wearing a diaper?

I did a few months ago. I was working from home and not wearing, and I’m almost always wearing when I’m at home. I’ve gotten so used to it I can wet my diaper and not remember having done it. I got caught up in what I was working on, and at one point reminded myself I wasn’t wearing a diaper, and I kept holding it to finish my work.

A couple hours later, I finish, I sit up, and something feels off. I felt my pants, stood up, saw the small wet spot on the couch, and pulled down my pants. Sure enough, the front of my light grey Conni underwear (reusable incontinence undies) were soaked.

Thank god I did it at home. I liked it, and I took a picture of it. I was kinda proud. I had accidents as a young kid because I’d put off going until I finished something. I’d call this an accidental on-purpose because I’m sure in the moment I was conscious of doing it and forgot I’d done so within minutes. Pretty much daily until my diaper is fairly wet I will pause and wonder if it is or not. 

For me, it is not the forgetting part that I am not wearing.  It is I had not chosen to wear that day and well ate something and well had an accident though my accident is not frontal it was the backend kind.  Which pisses me off when I do have those.  I had one of them the other day and ever since I been wearing to work now as I am sick of throwing out undies.  It seems I am wearing more often.

Please excuse the Grammar I stink at it and Dyslexia doesn't help.

I did a few months ago. I was working from home and not wearing, and I’m almost always wearing when I’m at home. I’ve gotten so used to it I can wet my diaper and not remember having done it. I got caught up in what I was working on, and at one point reminded myself I wasn’t wearing a diaper, and I kept holding it to finish my work.
A couple hours later, I finish, I sit up, and something feels off. I felt my pants, stood up, saw the small wet spot on the couch, and pulled down my pants. Sure enough, the front of my light grey Conni underwear (reusable incontinence undies) were soaked.
Thank god I did it at home. I liked it, and I took a picture of it. I was kinda proud. I had accidents as a young kid because I’d put off going until I finished something. I’d call this an accidental on-purpose because I’m sure in the moment I was conscious of doing it and forgot I’d done so within minutes. Pretty much daily until my diaper is fairly wet I will pause and wonder if it is or not. 

I too have grey Conni pants (3 pairs) I wear one over my nighttime adult pull-ups, or anytime I run out of protection, they feel SO soft too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This hasn't happened to me but I suspect that's because I've been diapered 24/7 for quite a few months now.

Way back in January, I can remember that before wetting, I'd reflexively go through a kind of safety assessment covering my diaper status and leak risk.

That doesn't happen any more.  Quite often I will start wetting myself and THEN as it is happening, wonder if everything is going to stay dry down there (usually does, I have a stable routine).

I've actually wondered what would happen if I went out of nappies for a day.  I might try that at the 6 months mark but I'd prefer to be at home alone for that one just in case...

• Like 1

After my longest stretch of 24/7 peeing in diaper only, which was about a month long. I had to stop because i had a surgery coming up.  i stopped 3 days before surgery.  i had one accident  wasn't a huge one just started wetting then realized i wasnt diapered.  fortunately was at home.

• Like 3