LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What products do you all use?

I voted.  That was a simple poll.  I was hoping that it extended to other products as well such as barrier creams or powders.  Since wearing diapers permanently I have settled into the products I use almost exclusively.

Diapers:  ABU Simple, ABU Simple Ultras, Rearz Inspire + Incontrol, Rearz Princess, DC Amor

Clothing:  Abena Fixing pants, Gary Activewear Briefs

Creams and Powder:  Calmoseptin ointment and Johnson's baby powder

Misc: Nullo pills

For a disposable diaper I wear Attends M10 these I will wear when out and about with a very thin cloth diaper and a plastic pant over it. However I prefer cloth diapers direct on the skin and a plastic pant to top it off. For cloth diapers I use 60”squares which I will fold in a kite shape. Nice, soft, very absorbent and authentic.

For a disposable diaper I wear Attends M10 these I will wear when out and about with a very thin cloth diaper and a plastic pant over it. However I prefer cloth diapers direct on the skin and a plastic pant to top it off. For cloth diapers I use 60”squares which I will fold in a kite shape. Nice, soft, very absorbent and authentic.

I use certainty attends and depends and a variety of pads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A mix of diapers and pads
Straight high rise contour cloth diapers W/ full size length liners at home,with rubber bloomers vinyl or PUL during day .
At nite full coverage high rise super heavy weight nite diapers ,with double liners .

Travel is NS supreme lined, with waterproof pant.

Custom dedicated diaper pants ,mock fly,no belt,calf pockets ,seams break open from waist to knees,hidden gussetts in seat that can expand to hide the most serious diaper you can imagine .the rear of the pant is high rise ,the front is extra low ,so when seated in wheelchair you look normal.diapers can be changed without having to remove pants or get me out of chair.

Home custom bedding with waterproof membrane between 2 sides,matching bed pads on all beds or seating

Restore barrier cream ,calmoseptine ointment ,Balmex for adult.5% lidocaine ointment ,or EMLA .

Kin' s onesies as over shirt or undershirt,Kin's waterproof body suits ,Abena compression body stockings long sleeve long leg, both shoulder and full groin zip open for changing .

Coloplast Coude hydrophilic 18 Fr catheters, or Coude 22 Fr foley with night drain bag.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have currently 

• ABU Space 
  • ABU Little Pawz
  • ABU Cushies
  • ABU Super Dry Kids.
  • Rearz Barnyard
  • Rearz Safari

I have a small amount of Johnson & Johnson baby powder.
Nothing more.

Though I want more stuff to wear and go full time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Incon25:

I voted in your poll, however, I use the Prevail airs and the Depend Underwear while at work: 

As far as what I use:  I use Plastic Pants over Disposeables and I use or have used the following Diapers: (Updated on 10/25/19 ~brian)

Have Used:

Rearz Rebels

Rears Safari

Tranquility ATN's

Depend Underwear for Men (Mediums)

Rite Aid Brand Underpads

Currently Use:

Northshore MEGAMAX Medium Disposables - Primary

Prevail Air Disposable Briefs - Secondary

Prevail Underpads

Prevail Washcloths

Tranquility ATN Mediums

Take Care :)

Brian

presnetly 

i wear clothsd diapers at home since a few years ( i have been bedwetter for the last 5 years)

lattely i started to need day time too

so i w hent with the best i knew from when i started bedwetting adn tis tena super.

but im looking for other alternative but dont want to pay tomuch either i jsut saw the prevail air wish would be a good purchase but dont know how good they are

presnetly 
i wear clothsd diapers at home since a few years ( i have been bedwetter for the last 5 years)
lattely i started to need day time too
so i w hent with the best i knew from when i started bedwetting adn tis tena super.
but im looking for other alternative but dont want to pay tomuch either i jsut saw the prevail air wish would be a good purchase but dont know how good they are

Prevail is some of the cheapest garbage known to man ,it's not "protection" it's an embarrasment . If you need coverage above the level of drip collector or occasional ultra light leaks, stay far away from prevail . A couple of paper towels and a sandwich bag is more absorbent than 90% of there products,27+ years incontinent makes me a reputable source of diaper knowledge past & present , prevail gets a hard No.

34 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Prevail is some of the cheapest garbage known to man ,it's not "protection" it's an embarrasment . If you need coverage above the level of drip collector or occasional ultra light leaks, stay far away from prevail . A couple of paper towels and a sandwich bag is more absorbent than 90% of there products,27+ years incontinent makes me a reputable source of diaper knowledge past & present , prevail gets a hard No.

oh thanks for the information 

strange (cause from  various source they was good( not that particular model but   healthwick (a incontinent  provider ) sugested me  1 or 2 prevail. 
just nto the air.  and another site who rated the 10 best diapers classed  prevail high . so or they  foudn a way to improve or those 2 site are wrong. 

oh thanks for the information 
strange (cause from  various source they was good( not that particular model but   healthwick (a incontinent  provider ) sugested me  1 or 2 prevail. 
just nto the air.  and another site who rated the 10 best diapers classed  prevail high . so or they  foudn a way to improve or those 2 site are wrong. 

Prevails latest advertising slogan "the hygeine authority" should tell you all , I honestly trust a Tranquility ATN 1000% more than prevail.
As to ratings it's not hard ,for 20 years Depends made "improvements" that almost resulted in them going out of business , in a market segment they almost created by themselves , even when your product sucks, aggressive moderation ,as in not allowing anything less than a 5 star rating be published ,works wonders, until the public figures your ratings are garbage and cant be trusted , then you have bought a brand headache nightmare , trying to restore faith in your brand and its honesty at the same time is a headache.

9 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Prevails latest advertising slogan "the hygeine authority" should tell you all , I honestly trust a Tranquility ATN 1000% more than prevail.
As to ratings it's not hard ,for 20 years Depends made "improvements" that almost resulted in them going out of business , in a market segment they almost created by themselves , even when your product sucks, aggressive moderation ,as in not allowing anything less than a 5 star rating be published ,works wonders, until the public figures your ratings are garbage and cant be trusted , then you have bought a brand headache nightmare , trying to restore faith in your brand and its honesty at the same time is a headache.

thanks still i know that i rather trust users than compagnie cuase usualy they says wish bran sells more(and the price often is factor